MRAAJ
FollowerofChrist1955

Cause-Effect Vs Synchronicity (coincidencial destiny) = What Is More Plausible?

MRAAJ

Pro

I'm in the middle here, on one hand i believe we have a capacity of free will, on the other if we simply sit back we can find meaning in certain circumstances and coincidences, begging the idea of an ultimate destiny. I chose to challenge you specifically because we both believe in god to an extent , but in very contrasting ways, Note that im neither totally pro religion or totally pro science, However, i am religious in the sense that i have my own personal connection with god, n i believe in research, but that to is subject to manipulation. Anyways, since you are pro bibles word, what is your opinion on these two theories (Causality/Freewill and its reactions, or Synchronicity/destiny) . For arguments sake il critique/agree with your response, and vice versa.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

I respectfully accept. Bear in Mind there as you readily admit a difference in beliefs ... That is to say you believe in the god of self, while I am servant to the Most High which is another way of saying I HAVE NO BELIEFS whatever ... I by virtue of acceptance to the Majesty and superiority of my Master, Live, eat, Sleep at the command of the Lord our God! by choice yes ... but also by command to wit: Luke 9:23, Mark 8:34, Matthew 16:24

This is a significant difference in that you go on total self belief (refusing to deny yourself and what YOU think!), which guides you wherever you choose to Go. And in direct contravention of what you are commanded to do to wit: Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

and Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

And
Isaiah 65:2
"I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts,

and Most importantly Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7
They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.'"
Isaiah 29:13
Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their hearts far from Me, And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote,
Behold the word of the Lord and know your transgressions, in accordance "not" of the words of Men, but the Words of God. Review your opening statement and point out any part that does not demonstrate a soul consigned to Hell, by both word and deed!
I see no Believer at all. Still That is not for me to say. I do however set before you the Warning of The Lord our God as is required of The Brethren who in order to prevent the Blood of another to be accounted to US by virtue of a Failure to WARN a soul of Hells existence and THEIR liklihood of ending up DYING IN THEIR SINS, as required by Ezekiel 3:18 to wit:
18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[b] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.
Your mannerism suggest you have never actually MET God personally, and it is THIS which gives me cause for concern over your immortal Soul! No Soul having been in the presence of God behaves as you do? Still as it is not mine to say, I shall allow you the benefit of the doubt, though I earnestly and with great vigor advise you to evaluate your spiritual Life and correct what needs be corrected BEFORE you leave this Life!
I have met with, witness the power of and The Majesty of the Master of all creation through His Son Jesus Christ! and strive most diligently to demonstrate obedience and not treating God as if it is MY Beliefs that matter! As I cannot save myself can I?

MRAAJ

Pro

Simply put, like I have said many times, don't go bible bashing like you wrote it, if you want to preach, teach morals and ethics. I have great respect for how you know the bible off by heart, by what good does it do in the end, Morals and ethics go along way, as I said before god didn't write it, its based on gods' word. man wrote it. The concept of faith is to build a connection w/ god, This is truth, I'm in no way blasphamising god. Your problem is that you think Christ is the only way to be saved, maybe, but soul searching, and doing good is much more important. So therefore if you quote another psalm I will classify you immature for this philosophical debate, specifically because you chose to ignore realism.

Anyway on topic, its often said every action has a reaction, and that karma builds based on actions, whether good/bad. (cause-effect). However strict religious folk truly believe in an ultimate destiny. To make things simpler I will argue causality, even though I believe both sides. Man is separate from god, but god is within us, therefore we often misjudge the consequences of our actions, You need to start debating this topic and not use the bible as a source.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

Discussions participated in by Pro: buildingapologetics: Liberalism Or Conversativism: The Future, Flat Stanley is daddy

It's okay to like pineapple on pizza!, Transsexuality is a mental disorder, Jesus Was a Liar, Religion: It does more harm than good. Agree? A man must be allowed to choke a woman. She need know her place. Should the whole world become vegan, Baby Boomers: Restricting The Development of Todays', Abortion is morally wrong., communism is a better system than capitalism, Should We Challenge Racism with Knowledge or Counter Racism?

Pro’s opinion of himself- About Pro-Business Management grad w/ a passive aggressive rebellious attitude towards life!

I will “not” be losing sleep over what Pros’s idea of immaturity!

Cause-Effect Vs Synchronicity (coincidencial destiny) = What Is More Plausible? The basis of thought lies in the human mind alone! That is to say that the entire topic is useless with regard to actual life. Allow me to explain.

The only question to be ascertained in Life is the question of God! That is the most important Discussion of the ages, because everything else hinges upon this reality alone! IF God exists (He Does) then everything else is moot! Moot because God’s design and will IS to be accomplished as designated, from one generation to the other. This implies that everything else becomes of No importance at all. If your only existence is to complete your existence on earth and be cast into Hell, awaiting final judgement, of what importance IS anything else? If you are to be admitted into Heaven all becomes moot because the only important aspects of Life is to mature in Christ to become a citizen of the Kingdom of God, and He (God) Himself undertakes this aspect of your life himself!

This means that AS you grow in the knowledge of God, you are for lack of a better term (Tuned) to know the importance of things based not on curiosity, not on emotion, not on personal knowledge or opinion, but by the Word of God alone. This is designed and designated based on Right and Wrong alone, no bias, no corruption, no favoritism. Pure justice based on the Word of Truth alone! Biblical knowledge when learned and guided by the Holy Spirit of God, quickens the servant of God exponentially to obedience of that servant! Faster obedience MEANS faster growth, faster growth means faster understanding, faster understanding means a notiveable departure from the human, to the divine nature of God Himself!

And that means purer judgements based on accurate data, not perception, gestimation, emotion and prejudicial thinking. The mind being FREED from corruption, bestows a healthy, and perfected Society, for humanity to enjoy! Here’s where the answer becomes evident! God has set into motion the beginning from the end! That means it IS DONE! Me, you, them, all are following a path that is designated. All souls are in the process of reaching the goals to which they were destined! How is one to know? Again it is in the scriptures. I am saying nothing that is secret; it is all there to be discovered by the looker. That Pro doesn’t know this is not unusual, because he does not study to know.

The Bible makes known to those who search it the proof of evidence for His existence, within those pages. That the majority of humanity refuses to investigate them for themselves, listening instead to people like Pro who has no earthly clue of God at all, but is simply designating himself religious, IS the point entirely! One cannot profess BELIEVER! You are one by action or you are NOT one at all.

Simple really … can you profess yourself to be an astronaut and be one without lifting the slightest hand to study? No! Can one be a Judge under those same guidelines? Of course not! Here we have Pro a self-professed Believer in a God he neither knows nor studies? So IS he then an Actual Believer, or an imposter? An imposter, right! I profess belief in God also and speak not in my own words with regard to God, but use Gods Word to describe, direct, guide and Lead, by direct quotes of the Bible … AND place them as they are written that the READER may see the word of God for himself, so that he knows I am speaking truth to him! So then based on the evidence, is my profession of believer a reality, or am I too merely an imposter? Based on visual evidence … I am a believer by apparent and visible demonstration, and am not merely claiming something I cannot prove myself to be? Isn’t PROOF what we all are looking for? PROOF! Not opinion, guessing, possibilities!

So then based on this new knowledge imparted from one who knows by investigation, and a lifestyle Lived and Living every day in pursuit of Truth from the Master of ALL truth what IS the answer to the question?

Neither! It is Destiny alone- something to which a person or thing is destined, a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency

Rationale: Not Cause and Effect because it was predetermined from the foundation of the World! By God!

Rationale: Not Synchronicity (coincidencial destiny) … as defined coincidental!

No …. It is not coincidental.

Each of you reading IS in full control of your choices! Your failure to investigate IS CHOICE, not coincidence! Thus your destiny matched your chosen paths!

Confirmation scripture: Ephesians 1:4

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Matthew 25:34

Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

Acts 13:48

When the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced and glorified the word of the Lord, and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

Ephesians 2:10

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.

Ephesians 4:15

Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head.

That you, Pro or any other reader does “not know this?” Does this lack of knowledge on your part (by reason of ignorance) somehow diminishing the Fact itself? And does that lack of knowledge going to prevent your place IN that destiny? Of course not, you’ll simply be instantly educated after hopelessness becomes known!

MRAAJ

Pro

Do to all of that, trying to discredit me just because I've called you out for being a Narcissist, with proof, proves you are losing sleep over me, I've gotten to your head because I'm smarter than you. You still don't discuss without ur beloved bible.
FollowerofChrist1955

Con

Your Destiny is before you. Your path made , as God has stated : Isaiah 29:13

Rationale: Not Synchronicity (coincidencial destiny) " as defined coincidental!

Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
@missmedic,if you were indeed talking about me, i need to say thanks. What i meant by being antagonistic, is that i got a thrill out of challenging n exploiting follower'. Il calm down now.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
If you are talking about me, hell yeah i like being antagonistic, but it's for the right reasons. This is a debate site, you need more than one source to have a decent discussion. The same can be said about follower'
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
Science has learned recently that contempt and indignation are addictive mental states. I mean physically and chemically addictive. Literally! People who are self-righteous a lot are apparently doping themselves rhythmically with auto-secreted surges of dopamine, endorphins and enkephalins. Didn't you ever ask yourself why indignation feels so good?
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
you are
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Your running out of ideas senile old man, all i have to do is repost that link about religious preachers being narcissistic, and ur debate instead flops. Any time i want, on any page of yours. Keep tryin to push your agenda, you will fail
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 6 months ago
FollowerofChrist1955
Autistic_Spider ;
Is it not funny that the stupid be definition of course. Cling together like the alcoholics who seek comfort among those who suffer the same illness.

Here we have two souls marked for Hell, each with the FULL knowledge that God exists, as does the place of eternal suffering called Hell, yet have not the intelligence to seek it with an OPEN Heart!

Mark 8;36
36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

pity really?
FollowerofChrist1955
Leviticus 19:31
31Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

While it is true that the one we WANT to HAVE return to us. After a time, we find that HAVING is not so Good as the wanting! They return because to "NOT" return means they have "Nothing! The Brazilian Woman won't have him, and less wealth or Fame, no one Else will have him.

The devil and his demons hold powerful sway over those who belong to them.

One need only follow missmedic and Austistic_Spider , two doomed souls, awaiting incarceration in Hell to see the uselessness of lives wasted. neither have purpose, focus no a life to speak of. One wanders the boards forever lost, while the other chases after little green men. Both portend to seek enlightenment however both are characteristically stupid by definition-acting in an unintelligent or careless manner.

Their quests will like themselves end in failure! Stay away from the work of demons! The casting of spells is of the evil one! In time you WILL see that what you perceive as love? is no more than self preservation on his part!
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
Pro well done, well said, you have my admiration.
Con does not debate, he only preaches and any thoughts he shares are never his own.
Posted by Autistic_Spider 6 months ago
Autistic_Spider
Lol this guy is a true wingnut, hope he's a benign one... Nonetheless i wanna chime in from a pantheist perspective and assert that the whole universe is mathematically 1 whole, being in its entirety the sum of all of it's parts, which include all of its happenings in all of its times and places -- past, present and future included.

Free will is an illusion, all present 'choices' to be made ARE (present tense) also past choices already made in the future; the whole is 1 whole, no more and no less. Every choice you have made or will make is the only choice possible. The only way to make a different choice is to do it in a different universe which you almost certainly also do... There are probably as many universes as there are options to take and choices to make -- perhaps infinite -- and all possible options are probably accounted for by these alternatives. So then, every choice your consciousness actually makes is that of which universe to occupy/observe. The transition from 1 universe to another occurs seamlessly and is driven by your spirit unconsciously.

Let's not forget there is no such thing as coincidence when 1 considers that a universe adds up to 1 perfect whole. ;)
Posted by canis 6 months ago
canis
" Synchronicity" has its own "cause-effect" That then comes in contact with other causes and effects..So there is no Vs.