sierrabtumblr
595510

Celebrity Worship Is Not Out of Control (this if for my school project)

sierrabtumblr

Pro

In my opinion I feel like celebrity worship is not out of control. In the research I have conducted a lot of health issues and other aspects have helped teens and adults. For example the famous help their fans face up to their own health, social and other issues, says new scientific research. I also found that researchers found in the case of Britain of Jade Goody, the former Big Brother housemate, who died from cervical cancer promoted thousands of women to be screened. Even those who don't have an addiction are alerted to the causes and symptoms which makes them notice if a friend or relative has a problem with booze or drugs. Some readers of celebrity health stories report that the stories have an impact on their own behavior and how they discuss health issues. Those are my points about this situation.
595510

Con

Celebrity worship is definitely out of control. Celebrities are constantly getting new plastic surgery treatments and inspire celebrity worshipers to get plastic surgery as well.
sierrabtumblr

Pro

sierrabtumblr forfeited this round.
595510

Con

595510 forfeited this round.
sierrabtumblr

Pro

sierrabtumblr forfeited this round.
595510

Con

595510 forfeited this round.
sierrabtumblr

Pro

sierrabtumblr forfeited this round.
595510

Con

595510 forfeited this round.