kawaii_crazy
DrizzyDrake

Cell phones are safe

Started: 12/12/2014 Category: Technology

kawaii_crazy

Con

This is meant to be a quick debate. No forfeits allowed. The argument period is 60 minutes, so if you dont think you can type an argument in 60 minutes, please refrain from accepting this debate. First round is just the rules and acceptance. Please post your argument quickly and keep it relatively short. Second round: introduction (thesis) and one or two reasons. Third round: rebuttal and conclusion. Third reason is optional and should be written in the final argument.
DrizzyDrake

Pro

On average, cell phones inflect no harm or adverse effects to the user when used properly.
kawaii_crazy

Con

kawaii_crazy forfeited this round.
DrizzyDrake

Pro

DrizzyDrake forfeited this round.
kawaii_crazy

Con

kawaii_crazy forfeited this round.
DrizzyDrake

Pro

DrizzyDrake forfeited this round.
Posted by kawaii_crazy 2 years ago
kawaii_crazy
I am so very sorry. I cannot believe that I said not to forfeit the debate, but I did so myself. My computer froze when there were 20 seconds left and I was about to turn in the debate. Many apologies. I guess I'll just have to post more in the forums to become eligible to vote. Again, I am so sorry. God, this is so embarrassing.