inrainbows
blond_guy

Certain power groups with major influences are attempting to make a world government.

inrainbows

Pro

The fact of the matter is that certain elitist have been working towards a world government. This is not a conspiracy! Its a simple factual statement.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."-David Rockefeller from his memoirs

"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
-Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew
Jackson."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
-Joseph Kennedy(father of JFK and RFK)

Some quotes that simply prove my prior statement.

So lets begin with the Bilderberg Group who's first meeting was held at Hotel De bilderberg between the 29th and 31st of May in 1954. It was at first designed to bring together high officials on concerns about the growth of anti-Americanism in western Europe. It was proposed as an international meeting in which leaders from European countries and The United States would be brought together with the goal to promote understanding of each others cultures. Each year the list of invites is different, but their are certain members who attend each and every year. They would include: central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, Royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America. Donald Rumsfeld attends nearly every year, Peter Sutherland from Ireland, who formally was a European Union Commissioner, chairmen of Goldman Sachs and British Petroleum also is an active Bilderberg attendee. The bilderberg group is extremely secret, and information on what and who they talk about is rarely leaked. Due to that fact, their are people who believe they are tied to the 'New World Order'(NWO), who ultimently wish to decrease the human population size to two billion and have one world government and religion. Now I don't know if I believe this yet, but I certainly see it as possible.

In Yugoslavia, leading Serbs have blamed Bilderberg for triggering the war which led to the downfall of Slobodan Milosevic. The Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the London nail-bomber David Copeland and Osama Bin Laden are all said to have bought into the theory that Bilderberg pulls the strings with which national governments dance. The BBC uncovered incredible archived Bilderburg documents which confirm that both the EU(European Union) and the Euro were the brainchild of Bilderberg.
~http://www.propagandamatrix.com............

I would like to bring up the Trilateral Commission founded in July of 1973, created at the initiative of David Rockefeller who at the time was the chairman of The Council on Foreign Relations. The formation of the Trilateral Commission came together with Zbigniew Brzezinski and a few other people, including individuals from the Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Ford foundation. At first, he(Rockefeller) convened simple meetings, but over a short amount of time, the Trilateral Commission was born. Two other key founders of the commission were Alan Greenspan and Paul volcker, both eventually heads of the Federal Reserve. Membership is divided into numbers proportionate to each of its three regional areas. These members include corporate CEOs, politicians of all major parties, distinguished academics, university presidents, labor union leaders and not-for-profits involved in overseas philanthropy. Members who gain a position in their respective country's government must resign from the Commission. Currently their are three chairman: Tom Foley-North America (former Democratic Congressman, speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and ambassador to Japan), Peter Sutherland -Europe (Irish businessman and former politician associated with the Fine Gael party; former Attorney General of Ireland and European Commissioner in the first Delors Commission; former director general of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the precursor to the World Trade Organization; Chairman of BP and Goldman Sachs International), and Yotaro Kobayashi-Pacific Asia (chairman of the Fuji Xerox company). Here is a list of some current or formal members:
~David Rockefeller: Founder of the Commission; Chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank board from 1969 to 1981; Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1970 to 1985, now honorary Chairman; a life member of the Bilderberg Group.
~Henry Kissinger: U.S. diplomat, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations; former Chairman of the International Advisory Committee of JP Morgan Chase.
~George H.W. Bush: Former President of the U.S.
~Jimmy Carter: Former President of the U.S.
~Bill Clinton: Former President of the U.S.
~Francis Maude: MP for Horsham, the only British MP currently a member of the Trilateral Commission, former Conservative Party Chairman, son of the late Sir Angus Maude MP
~Walter Mondale: former vice-president of the U.S.(under Carter)
~Dick Cheney: Current vice-president of the U.S.
~Robert Taft Jr.: US Senator
~Alexander Haig: former Secretary of State (under Reagan)
~Ted Sorensen: special adviser to President Kennedy
~Warren Christopher: former Secretary of State (under Clinton) and deputy Secretary of State (under Carter)
~Robert Rubin: Treasury Secretary under Clinton
~Bruce Babbitt: Interior Secretary under Clinton
~Henry Cisneros: HUD Secretary under Clinton
~Lee Raymond: Former CEO and Chairman, ExxonMobil, vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Enterprise Institute, director of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., director and member of the Executive Committee and Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute.
~Zbigniew Brzezinski: U.S. National Security Advisor to U.S. President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981
~Paul Volcker: Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Group of Thirty.
~Alan Greenspan: Former Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve
~Paul Wolfowitz: Former President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense and a prominent member of the neo-conservatives in Washington.
~Robert Zoellick: Nominated President of the World Bank, Former Deputy Secretary of State, former U.S. Trade Representative
~Mary Robinson: President of Ireland from 1990 to 1997 as a candidate for the Labour Party; United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997 to 2002.
~Sergei Karaganov: Presidential adviser to Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin; member of the International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1995 to 2005.
~Bill Graham: former Canadian Minister of National defense and Minister of Foreign Affairs under Paul Martin; since 2006, interim parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party
~Mugur Isarescu: Governor of the National Bank of Romania since 1990 and prime minister from December 1999 to November 2000; he worked for the Minister of Foreign Affairs then for the Romanian Embassy in the U.S. after the 1989 Romanian revolution

My question is if their not plotting anything against U.S. sovereignty, why are they so secret?
blond_guy

Con

<>

Doesn't sound like one considering that all you got is a slight concern:
<>

The way I see this is, these people like to make money. If they find it possible to rule the world they would just like me and you would, and that's all. There's no way that they want to make a world government, I can get you series of quotes that suggest that all hippos are gay, but still, the quotes you gave me are so general and if Joseph Kennedy was alive today he'd say you're crazy.
Of course these men have secret ways to make money or maybe they just like the privacy, or maybe they're all gay and they want time alone in private. It doesn't matter because it would be a crazy idea to suggest that these elites want to make a world government. How do you make a World government? Through war. If these elitists are like 2-50 men, like you Ron Paul conspiracy theorist freaks think they they are, how are they gonna takeover a nation that is so crazy about patriotism?
inrainbows

Pro

-Everyone loves to make money, but money doesn't seem like it be a big issue for them. They can't just rule the world over night, it takes time and stealth to carefully orchestrate events and for them to pass certain bills in congress.

Of course these men have secret ways to make money or maybe they just like the privacy, or maybe they're all gay and they want time alone in private.>

-How can you say theirs no way that they can make a world government? I just don't see your logic in that statement. Please tell me how David Rockefeller admitting to working towards a world government for more then a century is broad? These men have plenty of money, they don't have to secretly make more.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."-Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Tell me how this is to broad?

And this

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

-Your claim that this is some conspiracy and that my quotes are broad in no way make sense.

Again, what do these quotes say sir? Its time to look outside the box and open your mind. The government is not here to take care of you, its here to control you and a world government is the easiest way. It surprises me because you support Clinton who will only push the agenda for a NWO, much like Obama and McCain will as well.

-They don't need to take over the nation that is as you say so crazy for patriotism because they already have all the control they need. These power groups are the real policy makers of The United States. The Council on foreign Relations, Bilderberg, and The Trilateral Commission.

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes." Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

And theirs no need to call each other names, you don't see me calling you a Clinton sheeple do you? Lets be respectful and have a good debate.
blond_guy

Con

You just have this idea that the world is run by a really small amount of people. They don't want a world government because then that would mean taking care of Africa and South America. Who wants that? You can go dig into your conspiracy theory bag to find an answer to my question but it will be just as biased as the topic sentence of this debate.
inrainbows

Pro

Sir, you are dodging all my points. This is a debate. Lets actually debate instead of you hiding from everything I say and calling me a conspirator. You have shown nothing to support your claims.

And you call me bias. Wow...

I was hoping we could have a real debate but obviously your afraid to take on such a topic that differers with your political views. I guess I challenged the wrong person.

Another thing, how is my topic sentence bias? I mean most topic sentences are going to be bias towards the poster, but how does this differ then any other topic, say 'why Clinton is bad for this country?'?

If you didn't want to debate then why did you except the challenge?
blond_guy

Con

You just gave vague replies to most of my points, you didn't make any new points. However, I don't feel like addressing everything you say, I think it's pretty useless because conspiracy theories will make up anything and go to extremes such as your topic sentence.

So I guess I'll resign the debate, sorry. VOTE FOR PRO!!!!!!!

But I wouldn't mind debating that I'm not a "Clinton sheeple" or that Ron Paul is the best candidate out there. In fact, Ron Paul supporters are the sheeples. Ron Paul just supports the values of community college kids on marijuana and libertarians.
Posted by DoubleXMinus 9 years ago
DoubleXMinus
I agree, Jason. Before the EU was created and realized there were countless people like blond here telling the people who were trying to warn everybody else that they were crazy for thinking that possible. Lol, well there ya go?

The North American Union is probably going to be realized and by now, I'm unsure if there's anything we can do about it. Ha, so it's probably already too late and still anybody who mentions it as a possibility is shot down as a dumbass conspiracy theorist? Yeah, we're in trouble.

"...how are they gonna takeover a nation that is so crazy about patriotism?" Are you talking about the same nation that has branded it unpatriatic to question the government? Hmm, I dunno.. that sounds pretty air tight to me, you must be right.

I live in Round Rock, Texas... did you know that around here we teach kids in sixth grade to draw the hypothetical "Umero" (Amero)... After we teach them that we'll have to give up our sovereignty a bit in order to achieve it? (They want the kids to draw the most realistic "Umero" possible, you see...) Yeah, parents who are politically involved don't like that and are battling to get it the hell out of the schools. So my point is... what sort of patriotic generation are we trying to produe here?
Posted by JasonMc 9 years ago
JasonMc
I agree that it's not a conspiracy, so much as it is a political philosophy. Look at how the European Union was formed, and how the North American Union is shaping up the exact same way. Just as Europeans converted their currency to the euro, we will convert ours to the amero. Economists have been focusing on the amero for some time now. Once this happens, our national sovereignty and our constitution will be scrapped, and we can kiss the good ol' USA goodbye. It's time we wake up and get involved folks!
Vote Placed by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by timothykcct 8 years ago
timothykcct
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by DoubleXMinus 9 years ago
DoubleXMinus
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by roycegee 9 years ago
roycegee
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by inrainbows 9 years ago
inrainbows
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by Danielle 9 years ago
Danielle
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by blond_guy 9 years ago
blond_guy
inrainbowsblond_guyTied
Vote Placed by polka-dots323 9 years ago
polka-dots323
inrainbowsblond_guyTied