MRAAJ
jonlee

Challenging The Status Quo: A New Ideology In The Works

MRAAJ

Pro

As mentioned in previous debates, i'm well versed in a variety of religions, such as Sikhism, Buddhism, Christianity, and Deism, however i firmly believe one can connect to god (oul search) w/out an organisation interfering, so I have decided to publish my own religion, in light of my ongoing "beef" with followerofchrist1955. In depth, the aim of my religion is to promote peace and limit hypocrisy + corruption, and it is based on a blend of the aforementioned faiths.

Con- can argue the flaws in my ideologies
Everyone -we can discuss this further in comments section

..................................

MRAAJism- The Peoples' Faith

Ideology 1: God is personal, don't enforce it on people, soul searching is an independant journey.

2: Learn & Develop Self-Discipline and Morals: Treat someone how you'd like to be treated. Teach don't Impeech

3a: No Discrimination: Highly frowned upon, abusers will be forced to take an ethics class or be fined.

3b: Accept other faiths, educate dont eradicate,

3c: How to deal w/ extremists, and conversly atheists: state your claims in an influencial manner, but if they still hate, give em a leaflet to the local counsellor.

4: Not for Profit: No shrine, temple or bible for MRAAJISM, just principles, be humble and graceful

5: Sin: Avoid the basic 7 "deadly" sins, and learn the 5 sikh virtues (just go to wikipedia for more info), that will start you off

Philosophical aspect

1: Does MRAAJISM believe in an afterlife?

- MRAAJISM says do not worry about after life, just focus on present life.

2: Is karma real? - Probably, just don't sin in the first place

3: Is sin natural:- Yes, we love it, we enjoy it, we indulge in it, but understand it will destroy in the long run, a simple humble life is the most peaceful life.

4: The paranormal: Do't fuk with them

5: Reincarnation: Don't be silly, its highly unlikely

6: On societal issues like racism, LGBT, and abortion: more on that later...
jonlee

Con

Unfortunately, though being "well versed in a variety of religions," as you so humbly declared to be, I must confess I stand in a snickering awe, at the small minded and shallow absurdity that is your fabricated "religion" ----- and must also frankly confess, I don"t believe you spent near to thirty minutes conceptualizing MRAAJism. Furthermore, judging by your contradictory pile of naivety, it is likewise clear to me you are not well versed in any religious institution on planet Earth, aside from the content of half a Wikipedia page.

Before I expose the apparent flaws of your, "ideological and philosophical" let"s say decrees, let me first discuss the elephant in the room of your youthful blunders. All religions are based on revealed truths. In the case of Sikhism, Buddhism, and Christianity, (Deism is a philosophical position --- not a religious institution.) Jesus, The Buddha, and Guru Nanak, were all self- proclaimed prophets, having the ear of God(s) and were given "truth" revealed to them by a higher power in a numinous fashion. Their prophecies were passed down for thousands of years because of the power of their philosophical articulation. You, being the founder of MRAAJism are hardly a convincing prophet. Especially considering the childlike incoherency of your faith.

A.The three pillars of your faith are PEACE, LIMITED HYPOCRICY, AND ANT- CORRUPTION. Hardly a manifesto encompassing the deep-rooted nuances and tragedies of the human condition. A religion is a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, prophesies, ethics, organizations, that relate humanity to the supernatural, transcendental. Your vague promotion of peace, no hypocrisy, and no corruption, is a laughable attempt at best. Sounds more like a platform for city council, than a religious institution for the restoration of human souls.

1."God is personal, don't enforce it on people, soul searching is an independant (independent) journey."
-So, God is whatever I individually feel it to be? Doesn"t that open the door wide for corruption, hypocrisy, and endless war? What if my God is entirely different than yours? What if the God of my MRAAJism is a God of death? What if I conclude that peace can only be obtained by war, and that eliminating corruption, and hypocrisy, can only be done by butchering large sections of humanity and conquering large swaths of territory? ----- This is the major problem with Islam today actually, there is no central church, and interpretation falls entirely upon the believer.

2. Learn & Develop Self-Discipline and Morals: Treat someone how you'd like to be treated. Teach don't Impeech (impeach)
-Are you not the teacher yourself? How easy and casual it is to tell a lost soul, "eh, mate you just need self - discipline and morals." MRAAJism doesn"t only leave the entire concept of God, up to the imagination of the practitioner, but also leaves all moral teaching and all guidance for self-discipline, entirely up to whims of the individual. Don"t you have a very concise set of morals and virtues? Explain to me again why/how this is a religion?

3.No Discrimination: Highly frowned upon, abusers will be forced to take an ethics class or be fined.
-What about discriminating whom I choose to have sex with? Is that allowed? Is discriminating whom I should love forbidden? If I put the needs of my child and my family above your needs, is that discrimination? Perhaps discrimination isn"t entirely a bad thing"You leave plenty of room for the fabrication of individual Gods, what if my concept of God is more widely approved and stands in complete contrast to your God, is that not discrimination? You leave plenty of room for a multitude of potential conflicts. Also, who is going to run the ethics class? You? What church? Who will collect the fine? How will it be judged fairly without corruption and hypocrisy? And how is fining individuals based upon your definition of discrimination getting humanity closer to peace?

3b: Accept other faiths, educate don"t (don"t) eradicate
-So, just blindly "accept" all faith? Like, Islamic Wahhabism? Scientology? Luciferiansim? Or perhaps the cannibalistic tribal faiths of West Africa? ---- Not exactly aiming for the highest human potential, are we? Educate them about what exactly? How MRAAJism literally doesn"t stand for anything, other than you wanting it to be named a religion?

4: Not for Profit: No shrine, temple or bible for MRAAJISM, just principles, be humble and graceful.
-So, you have no church therefore no community of families, no scriptures, you have no funds, no parables, no stated principles, other than the encompassing, "be humble and graceful"""more spiritual satisfaction could be found at a Lil " Wayne concert

-This one I must say cracked me up something awful. So, it"s the stance of MRAAJism that when questioning sin in your life, best to resort to Wikipedia, tell me, judging by the abhorrent lacking of religious conviction in your religion, what is the point?

6. MRAAJISM says do not worry about after life, just focus on present life.
- You really dropped the ball on this one, you have nothing to say about death either, the fundamental query at the center of all religious belief. You have no input on the nuances of the human condition, life after death, our inevitable mortality, or the void that remains in your own soul, when someone you loved passes. Your only response to the fundamental question of existence is; "don"t worry about it." LOL. The very essence that makes you and I human beings, is that we know we will die and can"t help but worry about it.

7. Is karma real? - Probably, just don't sin in the first place
- WOW, such an in depth and compelling argument. I can tell, much like the Buddha, you contemplated the ins and outs of this argument until your near aperfect understanding... :/

8. Is sin natural:- Yes, we love it, we enjoy it, we indulge in it, but understand it will destroy in the long run, a simple humble life is the most peaceful life.
- So. In MRAAJISM, sin, which you haven"t clearly identified, is fine if in small amounts? One just shouldn"t "over-sin" ---- but sinning a little is ok. Considering this, a little stealing is ok then, the occasional raping is also fine, if it"s not serial. Murder is of course looked down upon, if repeated too often, but every blue moon a strangulation is acceptable in MRAAJism. Don"t make a habit of it though! Oh, and be humble, just be a little humble here and there, and it will cancel out all sins. Not exactly aiming for the best outcome are we?

In closing, MRAAJism is certainly NOT a religion. MRAAJism has no thesis, no revealed truths, no doctrine, no prophecy, no response to death or tragedy, no followers, no scripture, no church, no funding, has no philosophical structure or simple understanding, has no input on the fundamental questions of existence, and very little comprehension of what has been required of others to do so. It is, in its entirety, unbearably void of even a single attempt at comprehendible reasoning, or spiritual satisfaction. It is nothing but an artificial and laughably small-minded attempt, at producing an enormously complex phenomenon, known as religion.
Which is why you must vote CON.
MRAAJ

Pro

In life, one needs to make enemies, one will not succeed without them. Since I'm a business graduate with good English writing talent, I must admit I admire your approach. You've gone all in, attempting to discriminate and discredit me. I know all about how to manipulate and distort texts, and you've done just that But my people know (with one quick look at my profile, that I'm no saint). However they are aware that i stand up against injustice.

You do know that was just an intro, we'd have obviously expanding in a coherent manner. You are filled with so much hate at my 'wild' approach, however i will tell you that I'm not here for your approval, in fact I can grow from this and develop.

You're basically saying I don't understand religion, well keep on debating me then, because i don't talk out of my asss. I'm all in with my beliefs, they're based on experience, knowledge, and research. Not ignorance or hatred.

That worst part of your argument is that u are open to discrimination.

Il admit the intro was quite rushed and comedical, however i want people to enjoy religion, not be obliged to it. MRAAJism is all about working on self discipline remember, not being a sheeple
jonlee

Con

"In life, one needs to make enemies, one will not succeed without them."
-Not that I agree or disagree with this piece of pseudo-profundity, but it entirely stands in contrast with a central pillar of your proclaimed "religion". PEACE. Requiring enemies for self - advancement isn"t exactly promoting "peace" is it? Nor is it promoting a NON-Discriminatory thesis, is it? It seems you"re utterly confused.

Let me explain something to you about life, for your own benefit, you would be wise to remember it. Merely claiming to be something --- doesn"t affect the fabric of reality. As an example, you can claim to have "good English writing talent," (a poor articulation itself) but it hasn"t stopped you from having horrendous grammar, torrents of misspelling, and completely failing to pen down a coherent argument. Being something requires study, dedication, and time, the fruits of which speak for themselves.

I don"t know what the manipulation of texts, or misguided interpretation of them, has to do with this discussion, because your claiming to be founder of a "religion" that is entirely absent of any text. A notion that, in itself, is worthy of mockery. Now, as we covered before, simply because you claim to be something, doesn"t make it so. You can shout out to the world, "I stand up for injustice!", but that hardly makes it so. Judging by your apparent inability to conceptualize what a religion is, I hold serious doubt over your understanding of justice. Let me be clear, I am not questioning your innate want of justice. ---- A virtue most of humanity equally desires, I am questioning your ability to discern between justice and injustice. Many unnamed horrors have been perpetrated on humanity by individuals claiming the name of "justice" --- people whom did not have the intellectual capacity to measure the ripples their actions.

I am indeed saying, judging by your own words, you have a very novice understanding of the doctrine and or religious philosophy, that you claim to be "well versed in". I say this because calling MRAAJism a "religion", is like calling a piece of drywall, a house. It"s completely ridiculous.

I"m not surprised that my discrimination argument wasn"t absorbed well, let me explain further. Our entire species of primate has survived because of sexual discrimination, you discriminate whom you are to have children with, right? You discriminate whom you allow to watch over your children, right? You discriminate against certain things when you eat, when you drink, when you make any choice you are discriminating. So, claiming simply to claim, that discrimination of any form, is innately wrong, is an absurdity.

In closing, your second argument was an abhorrent waste. You provided no additional information into the proposed religion of MRAAJism (because there isn"t anymore, lol) You didn"t respond to, correct, or expand on any of my refutations. You still lack ANY of the components that would label this, as a "religion", because it isn"t a religion, it is a poorly conceptualized daydream, that not a soul finds meaningful, other than to yourself, personally.
I"m still waiting on a single coherent explanation of MRAAJism. Hopefully in the third argument you will conjure up your expertise of which you continuously refer to, because as of yet I haven"t seen any.
MRAAJ

Pro

YOU NEED TO GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, YOU CAN KEEP PUTTING ME DOWN,KEEP TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME. BUT KNOW I DON'T CARE: IF I WIN OR LOSE, IF YOU LAUGH AT ME OR NOT, IF YOU THINK IM RELIGIOUSLY ILLERATE. KNOW THAT I'M HERE JUST TO PROMOTE MY IDEAS, SHARE THEM, DISCUSS IT AND GROW AS A MAN. PEOPLE WHO YOU DEBATE DIRTY (ATTACK CHARACTER INSTEAD OF CONDUCT A MUTUALLY RESPECTFUL DEBATE, HAVE SEVERE INSECURITY ISSUES.

Alright then, allow me to expand on my ideologies. In order for you to gain a better understanding of what I believe in. Am i a novice? - leaders don't start at the top.

Ok so here we go, feel free to dissect and EXAGGERATE the following doctrines I want to promote.

Ideology 1: God is personal, don't enforce it on people, soul searching is an independent journey.

Basically, prayer and prayer alone should be the one reason people turn to my religion. When faith is enforced, violence ensues. Hate crimes develop and wars rage due to the enforcement of religion. DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF. Religious texts are subject to individual perception, is it not? Similarly, MRAAJISM is all about individual and communal connection with god, as you already know.

2: Morals and Ethics: What is wrong with learning and developing community based behaviour? Its a relatively simple attitude with no need for divine intervention, learn how to do good, be good, and you'll enjoy life more. I'm not implying your life circumstances will improve, but your emotional well-being will.

3a: Don't discriminate: Hate and you will receive hate, practice humbleness and mind your own business, one will feel stress free. MRAAJISM will break down social barriers. To clarify, don't discriminate against people's faith, gender, sexuality, and upbringing/race, because you don't know people's struggle, you only see the trouble. Criminals are criminals because they don't want to be victims, they just need support (i know you'll exaggerate this). That highlights religions inability to adapt to cultures. You highlighted the competitive advantage of being discriminatory, but this again promotes fear and insecurities.

3b: Accept other faiths: A true God doesn't care what skin tone, race, gender, we are., but all the Abrahamic religions proclaim they are the true religion, focusing on war and destruction to get their views across. However, with my religion, one gets to see the bigger picture, and will have an opportunity to look past all the hatred. This is the peaceful aspect of my religion. Educate simply means provide support, knowledge, and compassion. Will MRAAJISM die out without violence, probably. But at least my message got somewhere.

You say I spent roughly 30 minutes on this, see me prove you wrong.

4:NFProfit: For now (because it is still in the works so to speak) this is simply a religion based on word of mouth, when you introduce finance to religion, power, corruption, and politics destroy the message. If this were to be implemented, I'd use my marketing expertise. Perhaps start off with leaflets and posters, and build/develop from their based feedback.

5, 8: Sin: The purpose here was to raise awareness of sin. Since there are so many sins, you start off with the basic 7, because that's what most people are aware of. These points require one to study sin, and learn how to overcome it. One doesn't need to go to the temple to eradicate sin. Of course it's easier said than done, in fact these ideologies may require a lifetimes worth of dedication.
.
(In the defense of Wikipedia, its actually developed by a core group of experts, not your average joes. Again post 1 was the introduction.)

6: The afterlife: WHAT IS THE POINT OF WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING UNKNOWABLE, focus on the now. I never said don't honour the dead.

7: My views on Karma: Do good, Increase your changing of receiving good
Do bad, attract bad. Simple

Peace: Misery, Atrocities, and Chaos will be forever prevalent in society, that doesn't mean you need to atrocious yourself. By promoting peace, people will see life from another perspective.

I will now give you a quick anecdote to indicate exactly why I'm so certain of myself. Call me arrogant, naive, whatever you like. I'm determined to make my view known.

So last year during uni, my group was practising for a presentation. Half way through, they stopped and turned their attentions to the UK Parliament car crash incident. I was only one who had that guts to say 'can we get back to our task, because we need to secure our own lives, people die every second, don't let it get to your head'. Call me heartless or selfish, but it was because of me that the group succeeded in the presentation.

Furthermore, I don't need revelation, I don't need prophecies, I don't need scripture, I need to raise awareness of a uncorrupt life.

IF I HAVE TO CONCEDE ONE THING, THERE'S NO POINT IN ME SAYING ALL THIS AND NOT IMPLEMENT IT MYSELF. AT THE MOMENT I'M JUST PREACHING, SO IT DOES NEED MORE FINE TUNING AND NEEDS TO ADAPT WITH THE TIMES. NONETHELESS, THE AIM OF THIS WAS TO SHARE MY CONCEPT. A CONCEPT I HOPE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND,AND CAN RELATE TO.

LETS TALK ABOUT YOU REAL QUICK.

WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST SOMEBODY FIGHTING FOR A CAUSE? IS IT DUE TO COWARDICE? , POPULARITY?, CONTEMPT FOR PEOPLE IN GENERAL? TO TELL

WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO HIGHLIGHT MY WEAKNESSES INSTEAD OF DISCUSS RESPECTFULLY : AGAIN PEOPLE WHO BULLY HAVE DEEP INSECURITY ISSUES.
jonlee

Con

To be clear, the only thing I "attacked" were the words you put down and possibly your pride. I didn"t "attack" you personally, or your character (you are the one who just moved from substance to personal attacks, not I) --- I don"t know you other than what is in your statement. Kudos of course for being willing to adventure intellectually out here in cyber space, I don"t doubt you are a man of certain convictions and a measure of intellectual firepower, otherwise you wouldn"t be spending free time on a debate website. So now that I"ve coddled to your ego can we debate? It"s my understanding that this isn"t a forum, or a discussion board, and your arguments were lazy and poor until I got you angry enough to pay attention. Now you are talking in the manner of details that we can discuss.

"leaders don't start at the top"
-Very good sir. Couldn"t agree more.

To whom are you praying? Allah? Christ? Yahweh? The Holy Mother? You haven"t defined whom, or what, God is. Leaving this entire interpretation simply up to the individual, is like saying you"ve written a story without a plot. People whom are open to faith are searching for specific answers to specific quandaries, they are converting to Islam in your country because Islam has totalitarian - like answers. Just believing in everything isn"t an answer because it isn"t an option. Christ is the path to heaven for Christians, specifically. As Mohammed is specifically the path to heaven for Muslims. One belief by its very nature, condemns the other.

Let me ask you then, if all moral and ethical behavior of MRAAJISM is based upon development of the community ---- Why shouldn"t we sterilize people carrying certain genetic diseases? Or why not grow human fetus in test tubes so the community can harvest their organs? Or why not just euthanize people when they stop contributing to the community, say around 60? See where I"m going with this? You don"t have a specific organized set of laws or doctrine, or ideas for that matter. Nothing for the individual human being. It"s just you saying, "JUST BE GOOD" " mankind isn"t that simple unfortunately.

You seem to be describing a club, or a community, or a membered society, for religions themselves, more than you are creating a "new religion." As I have said previously, a religion is an organized set of cultured revelations, it isn"t just a name. You are not providing any set of ideas given to you by god, which is good proof that you are sane, confused, but sane.
You: "MRAAJISM will break down social barriers. To clarify, don't discriminate against people's faith, gender, sexuality, and upbringing/race, because you don't know people's struggle, you only see the trouble"
-All religions discriminate against all other religions, belief in Mohammed automatically disqualifies you from heaven in the Christian view. I don"t see how MRAAJism will break down the barriers of religious institutions, that have been in place for thousands of years, especially when MRAAJism literally doesn"t stand for anything other than, non - discrimination, which is the very nature of religion itself"".:/
You: "Criminals are criminals because they don't want to be victims, they just need support."
-Unequivocally false. Any and every psychological study produced on criminology and psychological behavior of the criminal is very clear; criminals are criminals because they are neurologically wired to be criminals. If support was the antidote, Bernie Madoffs would be non-existent. This is leftist indoctrination at it"s best.

You: "Accept other faiths: A true God doesn't care what skin tone, race, gender, we are., but all the Abrahamic religions proclaim they are the true religion, focusing on war and destruction to get their views across. However, with my religion, one gets to see the bigger picture, and will have an opportunity to look past all the hatred. This is the peaceful aspect of my religion. "

-BUT WHAT DOES YOUR RELIGION BELIEVE IN? FAITH ITSELF IS DISCRIMINATORY OF OTHER FAITHS. YOU HAVE SAID NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT YOUR RELIGION ISN"T, BUT NOT WHAT IT IS, WHICH MEANS IT ISN"T ANYTHING.

Its apparent to me that you simply have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a religion is. A religion is organically produced around a certain set of spiritual and philosophical revelations, woven by culture, with answers to the queries of mortality. It isn"t a vague belief in everything, blind acceptance, and being good. That isn"t a religion, and wouldn"t under any state on this planet be considered a religious institution. It"s your personal belief, but it isn"t a bloody religion. OBVIOUSLY.

P.S.

You: "WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST SOMEBODY FIGHTING FOR A CAUSE? IS IT DUE TO COWARDICE? , POPULARITY?, CONTEMPT FOR PEOPLE IN GENERAL? TO TELL"
-You realize this is a debate, right? Its not a therapy session. You aren"t fighting for a cause, because you don"t have a cause, MRAAjism isn"t a religion because you believe in everything, which is belief in nothing. You haven"t the horsepower to tread these waters I"m afraid.

You: WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO HIGHLIGHT MY WEAKNESSES INSTEAD OF DISCUSS RESPECTFULLY : AGAIN PEOPLE WHO BULLY HAVE DEEP INSECURITY ISSUES.

-This isn"t a discussion forum, or a social justice warrior safe space, it"s a DEBATE website, and highlighting your opponent"s weaknesses is how you bloody debate. Also, you"re the only one whom has attempted at getting personal, something I am far from interested in.

THEREFORE, MRAAjism isn"t a religion or challenging anything, because you don"t have any doctrine, or thesis, or revelation, or philosophy, you believe in everything, which is belief in nothing. It"s simply your personal conclusion to the cornucopia of religious choices in the modern age. It certainly isn"t a religion of itself, for any other sentient being, with their own brain, other than you. I.E. NOT A RELIGION.
MRAAJ

Pro

I disagree with the notion that this not a religion, because what I have highlighted in my ideologies are a set of principles to adhere by, ala a belief system. My religion IS about focusing on yourself and developing a relationship with whomever you feel god should be, wherever you are from.

"Nothing for the individual human being. It"s just you saying, "JUST BE GOOD", mankind isn"t that simple unfortunately." WELL...

THAT'S why my religion stands out, how many other religions do you see putting people first? As stated many times my religion is not fear based, it's a root one approach at changing yourself for the better.

YES, the majorities of religions are based on some organized set of cultured revelations given by god, BUT not all of them. Atheism and Taoism for example require no gods.the definition of religion is vague in nature, mine is simple to follow it you look past your god complex.

YES, All religions and faiths discriminate against all other religions, belief in Muhammed does automatically disqualifies you from heaven in the Christian view, AGAIN my religion focuses on protecting people's faith, gender, sexuality, and upbringing/race. REGARDLESS of what my ideologies are, religions will always offend others. This is not my problem, again this may cause it to fade into obscurity, but in the meantime, It's a good set of principles to adhere to.

"MRAAJism literally doesn"t stand for anything", WAS it not you who identified the 3 pillars of it all, which includes Peace and Anti-Corruption.

"Let me ask you then, if all moral and ethical behavior of MRAAJISM is based upon development of the community ---- Why shouldn"t we sterilize people carrying certain genetic diseases? Or why not grow human fetus in test tubes so the community can harvest their organs?" - MY religion is not government. MRAAJISM does not wish to interfere with what you do as a man, just what you can achieve by following its principles. Ie i don't want to control you, only guide and direct you to a hassle free life.

In conclusion, MRAAJISM is an ideology to get behind because it puts people first. it is not interested in fearing the unknown, but developing one's moral standing based on the principles highlighted, especially the development and prioritisation of learning self discipline.

You claim I don't have the horsepower to tread these waters. Obviously not at the moment because I'm just promoting it, it's not been implemented yet. See title, In the works.

Finally I want to say you have completely distorted my goal. I intended For Round 1 to merely be acceptance, R2 I'd have been expanding on my loose definitions (introduction), but since you chose to exhibit contempt from the offset, no mutual respect was possible.

There's one thing you achieved in all of this, and that's demonstrated how manipulative you are. Example, you say you have no interest in attacking my character, have you not read what you have written? Jonlee deserves 0% respect from me, for he doesn't understand the concept of putting other people first, something MRAAJISM PROMISES TO DO.
jonlee

Con

My opponent wants to be the victim, it gives him power when he is losing. He wants you to feel that I"ve been cruel or unfair to him. He claims that I didn"t comply to his rules of the debate, but it was him who failed to set any. It"s the plea of pity--- not merit, and you should reject it. You should reject it because this platform, as I understand it, is a debate. There are no shortage of discussion forums or community forums in the cyber world, and if my opponent was seeking a discussion he should have gone there. This is a debate, a grappling match of intellect, and in the market place of ideas your feelings are completely meaningless.

I find it highly amusing indeed, that my opponent claims to be slighted by my approach at this debate, because I didn"t follow a set of imaginary rules existing somewhere in the ether of his mind. He didn"t take the time to think about how he wanted to structure this debate until the outcome wasn"t in his favor. That is precisely my critique of his claimed "new religion" ---- he has all the desire, but none of the self-discipline of mind or developed intellect that would be required to create a "new religion".

My opponent claims he is starting a "new religion," yet I sincerely believe he doesn"t understand what a religious movement or institution is. He has no central philosophy to his "belief", he has no written texts, no description of God, no thoughts or input on the origins of man or death, he has no thoughts on the cosmos, or man"s place in the universe. His description of his "new religion," was so lazily proposed, so absent of coherency, I myself had to give it some semblance of structure in remarks, simply so that I wouldn"t be entirely bored dismantling it. The only structure to his "new religion", are the places where, he, being unable to conjure any philosophical thought himself, leaves the burden of doing so to real religions, by telling people to, "go look up the 7 deadly sins on Wikipedia".

In closing, this is certainly not a "new religion", because it isn"t anything, it"s a vague, poorly thought out, terribly articulated, doctrineless, and imbecilic, belief in everything, which is belief in nothing, -------- certainly not an "original and new religion."
Posted by jonlee 6 months ago
jonlee
Yes, I think that is more of an area you are inclined to be interested in, I agree with your post-debate reflections. Sure, anything you would like.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
Lol you're a joker, taking the p1ss I've calmed down a bit, I've seen your pov, at present id agree I'm out of my depth when it comes to religion, its clear I'm more invested in socio-psychology. Perhaps you would like to debate on something in that area? , so we could have a clear, concise debate this time.
Posted by jonlee 6 months ago
jonlee
Deep breath MRAAJ. Deep breath.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 6 months ago
MRAAJ.evil
Listen mate, YOU'RE new to the website so don't go patronise me, know who you're dealing with.

YES the beginning was rushed, but your clear contempt and lack of respectful tact ruined any hope of a actual debate.

All you do discredit me, i know that game, i know your tactics. I could not care less If i win or lose this debate remember, so your last point is null. I'm here to promote an ideology, in the works. You by far have been the least pleasant person to debate with, and that includes masterful, someone who beats women up. Your claim I'm not up to your level, but boy atleast I have the guts to promote myself, that's something people get shot for, standing out.
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
You also implied that I'm a liar, but if you ask around, you'll know i am an open book, humble and real to the core. I am no phoney, just look at my previous debates, I've openly admitted to being a porn addict, WHO ELSE DO YOU KNOW WILL OPENLY ADMIT THAT.

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO RELATE TO MRAAJISM, 0% BULLSH1T INVOLVED
Posted by MRAAJ 6 months ago
MRAAJ
soul search *