UchihaItachiYEET
Apikalia13

Changing the name of roblox to dead because we are getting rid of it forever

UchihaItachiYEET has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/4/2018 Category: Games

UchihaItachiYEET

Pro

Roblox sucks and needs to be eradicated or made fun of as much as possible for how moronic it is. We need to stop this immediately or we will all perish under the stupidity of this game. Thank you.
Apikalia13

Con

I believe that we don't need to get rid of Roblox. Why should we need to get rid of Roblox in the first place? Some believe it to be 'stupid' and I respect you and the others opinions. However, just because some people don't like it doesn't mean it needs to be completely banned or anything. Plenty of kids absolutely love it, and I personally think it is a fun game. I also wonder what good it would do to get rid of this game. I don't completely understand why it is so stupid. It is a game made for kids (I'm not saying only children can play it though) and it is made to 'power imagination'. I believe that too many video games are hazardous to a child's health, but Roblox itself doesn't turn kids brains to mush any more than other games do. I would like to know if you have tried the game yourself, and why you personally don't like it and believe that it should be banned in the next round. Thank You!
Posted by RobloxLove6969 1 month ago
RobloxLove6969
I swear to god. I will find you
Posted by RobloxLove6969 1 month ago
RobloxLove6969
I swear to god. I will end you
Posted by UchihaItachiYEET 5 months ago
UchihaItachiYEET
Please be with me in the eradication of roblox