FauwkesthePhoenix
WorstLife

Charizard vs Salamance

WorstLife has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/2/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

FauwkesthePhoenix

Con

Charizard is the better pokemon, period end of story don't even debate me on it. Charizard is better looking, and is also first gen, which automatically makes him better than Salamance by a mile. Not to mention that Charizard is the best looking shiny ever, who doesn't want a black Dragon. Also, he doesn't have a weakness to dragon type moves.
WorstLife

Pro

iCarly was one of the most revolutionary shows ever to grace this Earth. It was the pinnacle of Nickelodeon's creative talents and hard-working actors to make a truly stunning show which would capture the hearts of millions. There have been absolutely no criticisms of this show, it is unflawed and perfect, in fact, IMDB has only 10 star reviews for this show. The comedy used is genius, never being repetitive and always using new gags to entertain the respectable audience. iCarly revolutionised the TV market, with jokes and ideas no one had ever seen before, like recounting the lives of famous fictitious teenagers' lives and milking out a show for a few years. They are always full of witty jokes and hilarious situations, and the character development is brilliant. I would tell everyone I know about this show, but sadly I have no one to talk to because I'm a lonely reviewer on the Internet who makes no money and lives in their mom's basement watching iCarly everyday and moment of their lives. Overall, I'd give this show an 11/9, because it is of a much higher quality and perfection than even the likes of Lazy Town and the Shooting of Harambe. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go jack off to iCarly porn on rule 34 and ship Spencer and Gibby together on Google+.
FauwkesthePhoenix

Con

Obviously Xbox One is better than PS4. I don't know what in the world people are thinking playing the piece of junk that is the PS4. For the first thing, Xbox has better games than PS4, such as the entire Forza series, Motorsport and Horizon. On top of that,the controller fells much better than the PS4 controller, it feels awkward having two thumbsticks right next to each other. Xbox One is better. And Victorious is better than iCarly, although iCarly was a good show.