cheekyhobo
Lysis17

Cheekyhobo is a better sign on than Lysis17

cheekyhobo

Pro

Cheekyhobo is more creative than Lysis17 and should be evaluated as such. I believe that chickens fly at midnight and cluckers clucks at the sight of the stars. So vote Cheeks for a darker tomorrow!
Lysis17

Con

First of all creative can be a relative term...but if you really want to debate this I must say that Lysis17 is not only more creative but more "powerful" than Cheekyhobo. Cheeky fits you well though as it means insolently bold, in simpler terms "RUDE" and hobo is pretty much self explanatory...but just in case you don't know ..." a homeless and usually penniless vagabond" Lysis is the resolution or favorable termination of a disease, coming on gradually and not marked by abrupt change. I will gradually terminate all cheekyhobos, chicken, cluckers and any other rude fowl before midnight. So vote Lysis17 for a brighter yesterday!
cheekyhobo

Pro

"hmmm, so not only are we "cheeky" but slow. I guess the "S" on your cape stands for "Stupidman" not "Superman"!"

To show discontent about a situation by lashing out at your opponent is only a reflection of your intelligence! How dare you talk to a mentally ill person such as my puppy! I shall beg for your pardon and will be looking for a well-thought-out apology for next round!

But, the debate must go on! Cheekyhobo is original. Lysis, was a book that Plato wrote way back when. cheekyhobo is as it sounds, a happy hobo man strolling down the lane enjoying the world and absorbing the sunshine! What could be more interesting than that? A bunch of philosophers talking around a table? Cheekyhobo can be played on more than Lysis as well. Vote Cheeks in order to establish a brighter and happier day for hobos around the world!
Thankme
- Cheeks!
Lysis17

Con

I do, and I did apologize for my "cheekiness". I assumed you wanted to engage in insolent rhetoric so please forgive me for my false assumption. As far as assuming, you did such when you stated that I was showing "discontent about my situation" when actually I was just getting carried away in the fun of trying to provide examples of what "cheeky" means!

OK, now on to the real debate. I am so hapy that you enjoy your carefree happy life as a hobo, and a cheeky one at that. However, I am somewhat befuddled by your contradictory requests. First you state to vote for you "for a darker tomorrow" but then resort to "Vote Cheeks in order to establish a brighter and happier day for hobos around the world!" So if someone votes for you is it for a darker or brighter world? Just wanted clarification on that one.

ALSO just because Lysis is also the title of Plato's wonderful piece on friendship does not implicate that is the meaning of my sign-on. In my first argument I defined Lysis quite differently and you said nothing to refute the "powerful" implication of my name. BUT if you would rather insert your own meaning (which I will allow now that you have informed me of your mental puppiness) I will comply for your sake.

So according to "your" definition of "my" sign-on I would still be considered more creative as a name referring to the philosphy of friendship on a site like this is much more fitting than an insolent vagabond who would rather tip toe through the tulips then work hard like the philosphers trying to figure out the answers to life's problems.
cheekyhobo

Pro

""Vote Cheeks in order to establish a brighter and happier day for hobos around the world!" So if someone votes for you is it for a darker or brighter world? Just wanted clarification on that one." Darker for most but brighter for hobos. I believe in good honorable hobos like myself who enjoy tuna from a can.

Power does not equal better. "powr corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" and clearlyt your mind has been corrupted to think that cheekyhobo is not the best name ever invented!

"BUT if you would rather insert your own meaning (which I will allow now that you have informed me of your mental puppiness) I will comply for your sake."
- Cleary your name was based on a book from Plato, that was how I refuted it. My name is 100% original and you have replicated your name off of some 4 thousand year dead guy who wrote about philosophy. Don't get me wrong, you have a good name. but mine is clearly the winner. If we were having a pie contest you would be banana cream and I would be cherry or pumpkin!

"tip toe through the tulips then work hard like the philosphers trying to figure out the answers to life's problems."
First off, philosophers had WAY too much time on their hands and they were paid via "patronage". Socrates was poor and mooched off people. My cheekyhobo-ness implies that I am a happy hobo because I have avoided the evils of this world and have established a care-free life unlike the philosophers who found little pleasure in trying to explain the world. Hobos and Philosophers are cool, but Cheekyhobos are abso-freakin-lutely AMAZING!!!

Free Willy!!!!
- Cheeks
Lysis17

Con

"Cleary your name was based on a book from Plato, that was how I refuted it."

First of all you are clearly jumping to conclusions when you insist that my name was based on a book from Plato. But once again, if you insist....your name is not 100% original....the word cheeky and hobo have been around for years...you just happened to accidently put them together.

Clearly your thoughts are scattered...so go hop on a train to hobo neverland where you have escaped the evils of this world. Perhaps I will come visit you someday and bring you some pie.

"I believe in good honorable hobos like myself who enjoy tuna from a can."

For the sake of the dolphins please skip the tuna cans. They are harmful to dolphins!!! But that is a whole other debate.

And in case you didn't get the memo...Willy is already free! My dolphin friends will tell him you said hi!

~It was a pleasure debating my first cheekyhobo!!
LYSIS17
Posted by Lysis17 9 years ago
Lysis17
I got carried away with the last comment...all in good fun. Actually you are quite funny...not stupid.
Posted by Lysis17 9 years ago
Lysis17
hmmm, so not only are we "cheeky" but slow. I guess the "S" on your cape stands for "Stupidman" not "Superman"!
Posted by cheekyhobo 9 years ago
cheekyhobo
Oh. Good argument. I am going to have to take a couple days to think of a response.
Vote Placed by HCPwns95 8 years ago
HCPwns95
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by Kmille11014 8 years ago
Kmille11014
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by Kusfraba 9 years ago
Kusfraba
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by dixielover 9 years ago
dixielover
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by MitsyPoodle 9 years ago
MitsyPoodle
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by Satanclaus 9 years ago
Satanclaus
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by watsUpthr 9 years ago
watsUpthr
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by radical258 9 years ago
radical258
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by kenicks 9 years ago
kenicks
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied
Vote Placed by mrmatt505 9 years ago
mrmatt505
cheekyhoboLysis17Tied