Kristycheerleader123
Tymeka

Cheer is a sport

Started: 5/31/2014 Category: Sports

Kristycheerleader123

Pro

Ok first of all you're talking about high school cheer try allstar cheer we practice everyday for hours and your saying all we do is clap no it's much more we do routines no football player could do and we tumble and stunt. So I would be quiet about cheer because football players don't catch the ball every time but if a cheerleader doesn't catch her flyer who ways 100 pounds she gets a concussion or a broken leg so when you can throw girls in the air you can come and talk to me, so get on my level. If football were easy they would call it cheer.
Tymeka

Con

Umm excuse you... I did all star cheer for 7 years (Crystals Ultimate All Stars and Elevations All Stars) and I was on senior level 4. I know what it's like to drop a flyer and have to do conditioning while the coach is screaming at you. I have nothing against football or anything. So how about you know your facts about someone else before you say something. And also I can't tell if your trying to say cheerleading is or isn't a sport... so you can stop with all your rudeness and calm down.
Kristycheerleader123

Pro

Kristycheerleader123 forfeited this round.
Tymeka

Con

Tymeka forfeited this round.