CannedBread
orangeTF

Chicago Is Better Than Los Angeles

Started: 4/20/2015 Category: Places-Travel

CannedBread

Pro

Not including population and size Chicago is far superior to Los Angeles, because of the history, it has been around for a lot longer. The culture is far more diverse, you have the Polish, the Germans, the gays, and so many more. Ever seen the Chicago skyline, way prettier than the Los Angeles, Los Angeles has what? One maybe two tall buildings. In Chicago we have a more intricate weather system, we even have all four seasons, unlike the two seasons in Los Angeles, we have snow one day then 80 degrees the next day. Then there is foods, Chicago pizza rather known as deep dish, is the best out of the pizzas does Los Angeles even have their own pizza type? And Chicago style hot dogs delicious, the one time I went to Los Angeles all the food sucked(Not to mention I almost got shot twice). All in all in my opinion Chicago is a far better city then Los Angeles.
orangeTF

Con

Although Chicago, Illinois may be a beautiful city, many people consider busier cities to be MUCH grosser, disgusting and unsuitable for families. In the Huffington Post's most "rattiest" cities, Chicago was #1 on the list. Although Chicago may have some good looking skylines, but that is nothing compared to a nice, healthy city.
CannedBread

Pro

First I'll let you know I am referring to the Chicago land area which includes the suburbs. Although most people hate crowded cities, other people like crowded cities just as much. Don't get me wrong the traffic is god awful, the highways suck, but that adds to the fun. Now let me talk about Chicago museums, you have the Natural History Museum, Museum Of Science And Industry, the Adler Planetarium, also the Shed Aquarium. In all of these museums you have something special, the museum of science and industry has the German U-505, the museum has Sue, the Adler planetarium is just fun to go to for all ages, and the shed really doesn't have anything going for aside from it being super fun to go to.
orangeTF

Con

orangeTF forfeited this round.
CannedBread

Pro

You know which city has better sports teams? Chicago, there is the ever classic team the Bears, which is better then the Wisconsin Packers, the Soxs, they aren't that great but they get the job done. And the Bulls there pretty good. Beat that Los Angeles, with your few amount of sports teams.
orangeTF

Con

orangeTF forfeited this round.
Posted by Scorchtheblaze 2 years ago
Scorchtheblaze
Its not the wisconsin packers XD its the Green Bay Packers