Chicken Tenders are better than the inferior "Nugget" form

Started: 9/18/2015 Category: Funny

I believe that Chicken "Tenders" are better because of many reasons. Some of which are the shape, it allows for easier dipping and you can reach sauce/dip that's farther down and/or stuck in the corners, alas, I have a multitude of arrays to prove my point, yet I wait for you counterpoint...go.

I think that chicken nuggets have a superior form compared to the peasant chicken tender. My argument starts at the movement of chicken nuggets. Can you put more than three chicken tenders in your pocket and have ketchup in the other, no because the chicken tender is too bulky and causes too many problems. Second chicken nuggets allow you to have more of the crunchy exterior that is the best part of the chicken. Finally chicken nuggets allow the ability to be dipped in the tinniest spots needed to dip.

I disagree with your statements. To begin with, Chicken "Nuggets" are more bulky, have you ever looked at a picture of an amazing tender? I think you have not, let me show you the perfect piece of meat we call our tenders, and maybe you will change your mind.

"Tender" Picture":

There, now that you can finally say you have seen the thing your actually arguing about maybe you can make a valid argument next time? Continuing, I would like to talk about your use of the phrase "chicken nuggets have a superior form compared to the peasant chicken tender". This is just not true, and in this round hopefully I can convey my feelings and thoughts on this, and maybe you will change your mind also.

To begin, your argument about the movement of Chicken "Tenders" has 0 backing. The size is all dependent on the chicken and way it is cooked, I may remind you, no 2 chickens are the same. Also, most Chicken "Tenders" are smaller, as in thinner and longer, ideal for you pocket. You could easily fit 5 in a pair of Nike Sweatpants, trust me as a growing High school Student, I can speak from experience.

Next, to counter your argument of Chicken "Nuggets" having a "more of the crunchy exterior that is the best part of the chicken", I will have to say it is dependent on who, is making it and how. Here is an article that shows your point is absolutely not true. This article states in one portion, "however, the breast and rib meat, as well as the chicken tenderloin, are used to make McNuggets. Before McNuggets are made, the entire chicken skin is removed initially, and a small portion is added back 'for flavor.'". This article shows that your statement of "have more of the crunchy exterior that is the best part of the chicken" is absolutely false and depends on the makers/cooks or the Chicken "Nugget".

Article about meat used in "Nugget(s)":

Finally, I would like to show you the difference in the Nutritional Facts between Chicken "Tenders" and Chicken "Nuggets" now for this comparison I will be looking at 2 products, both from the same company, one "Nugget", one "Tender". The products are from the "MorningStar" company, the two products are "MorningStar Farms Original Chik'n Tenders" and "MorningStar Farms Chik'n Nuggets". Now that you know the products the amounts are 100 grams each, to keep a controlled comparison. Although, their "Nuggets" have less calories (as I may point out only by 12), the "Nuggets" are HIGHER in Total fat, Saturated fat, Polyunsaturated fat and Monounsaturated fat. Also, the "Tenders" are higher in Protein, however there are more Nutritional Facts that I have not pointed out, the links to the Nutritional Facts will be below.

Nutritional facts:

Nutritional facts (cont.):

Thank you, for reading thus far, I am interested in seeing your points to combat my arguments. :)

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Nuggets, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense of chicken, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to our chicken nuggets and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. Chicken nuggets are more American than the Nazi Chicken Tenders.

Is this what it feels like to win?

18rembparker forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago