TheDapperDuck
stursma

Chicken nuggets are better than Chicken tenders

TheDapperDuck

Pro

It is well known that chicken nuggets are far superior to their tender counterpart.
To begin my argument I present to you one point against chicken tenders: often times, tenders do not fit into the dipping sauce containers they are often served with. Nuggets, however, always fit nicely in the dipping sauce.
stursma

Con

Chicken tenders are much bigger than nuggets, meaning there is more motion with nuggets to continuously grab new nuggets over and over and over and over again. Chicken tenders also normally accumulate fewer crumb thingies than nuggets, which is better because who even wants those crumb thingies because they don't even taste good. Sometimes the tender being utilized is a relatively pointy shape giving it maximum aerodynamic boost towards the dipping sauce, and if the tender does not comfortably fit in the dipping sauce then nibble could be given to the tender for it to fit better.
TheDapperDuck

Pro

If making a mess of the crumb thingies is your concern, due to the nuggets smaller stature, you have the option to eat chicken nuggets with a fork (if you're into that), an action that minimizes crumbs. This is a luxury that is not available for tenders, due to their awkward, oblong shape.
Also, the fact that you quite often have to nibble on the tender (consuming sauce-less chicken in the process), in order to achieve an optimal dipping shape speaks volumes on how inefficient the chicken tender is.
Yet another advantage to nuggets is the sense of fullness they give you, through the grabbing process you previously described. The constant action tricks your brain into thinking it has ate more than you truly have, leading to the feeling of a satisfied appetite.
stursma

Con

The luxury that one has the option to consume the nuggets with a fork is highly invalid, because of the well-known fact that no sane homo sapien would ever eat nuggets, as well as tenders, with silverware. It's just not right. Tenders are much more real and authentic. As nuggets are much more highly processed as they originate from "pink slime." As I do recognize that this "slime" is still made from chicken, it also includes the trimmings that usually aren't eaten. It may depend on who is producing these nuggets to determine in what exactly is going into these nuggets but with tenders, they are consistently made from the same, better parts of chickens. (Yes, I know that hot dogs are also made from a similar "slime," but this is a whole different food.
TheDapperDuck

Pro

One grievous travesty laid upon chicken tenders is how inconsistent in quality they are. Some tenders are, admittedly, fine in the taste department. However, the rest either have an overwhelming breading to chicken ratio (a problem nuggets have never experienced). Also, the argument that nuggets are made out of this "pink slime" is highly fallacious. True it may be that some low, arbitrary percentage of nuggets are "manufactured", but that number is inconsequential compared to the true, delicious, real meat nuggets. Besides, some tenders are made of the same "pink slime" as previously stated. Further still, as a general rule, those "false meat" nuggets often taste better than those "false meat" tenders. I rest my case.
stursma

Con

There's no doubting that nuggets are more processed than tenders, under most circumstances. Along with that, comparatively, the tenders are often not as unhealthy as the nuggets. Personally, I know plenty of people who refuse to eat nuggets because of them going through an excessive amount of manufacturing. Yes, you said that tenders also may go through similar ways of being made, but like I have stated earlier, nuggets are normally produced with trimmings. Also,
your thesis of the taste of nuggets being better than the tenders as a "general rule" is not scholarly at all. Furthermore with your experience of excessive breading on tenders is something I have rarely experienced, so I disagree with that statement entirely. Chicken tenders are highly immaculate.
Posted by stursma 5 months ago
stursma
It's not copying if I do it better, boo boo.
Posted by TheDapperDuck 5 months ago
TheDapperDuck
Nah, he just copying my style
Posted by 20cwells 5 months ago
20cwells
Are you debating against yourself?
Vote Placed by Leaning 5 months ago
Leaning
TheDapperDuckstursmaTied
Reasons for voting decision: I am unable to decide a better argument due to lack of sources for the pink slime. Otherwise all arguments, spelling, grammar, conduct seem equal to me. I've eaten chicken nuggets with silverware before. I do greatly prefer chicken tenders though.