Aerogant
Pipe_Dreamer

Children complain about their age being judged, but then they use age restriction like a hypocrite.

Pipe_Dreamer

Aerogant

Pro

Too bad there's no such thing as young hypocrisy.
Pipe_Dreamer

Con

Could you specify the meaning of the phrase 'using age restriction like a hypocrite' ? I don't think the sentence is properly worded.
Aerogant

Pro

It means children on this site complain about how people don't take them seriously because of their age, but then turn around using age restriction on their debates.

Also, why does everyone on this site need me to paraphrase everything for them? Are you all colloquially illiterate or what?
Pipe_Dreamer

Con

Ah, that's much better.

Being a teenager and wanting to have the freedom of an adult's and also needing the love and care desired by child is a common and a very popular dilemma all of us face or have faced. Personally, I believe that an individual's way of thinking or maturity should not be judged based on his or her age. Mental age and physical age are not the same. When people assume that a teenager/adolescent should not be taken seriously just due to the fact that they are under 18, it's very discouraging and insulting to that person and it is fairly logical that one may complain or well, voice their opinion regarding the issue.
Now, as we all know the internet can be a very scary place for people who have never been subjected to a prior experience of those sites. Age restriction is vital when it comes to mass media, including the internet. There is a reason that this was implemented and the reason is that there is a lot of sensitive information on the web that can impact a person greatly, both minors and adults. Just because minors ask for fair recognition does not mean they need to be privy to all kinds of age-restricted information. I don't have a prior knowledge of kids using age-restriction as an excuse during debates here since I joined today. This is a general argument.

PS: "Also, why does everyone on this site need me to paraphrase everything for them? Are you all colloquially illiterate or what?"
I'm not sure if the problem resides in our literacy skills.
Aerogant

Pro

Did you not understand what I said?

Children on here. C.H.I.L.D.R.E.N on here C.O.M.P.L.A.I.N about how people judge them based on their age.

The S.A.M.E children then turn around and use age restrictions on their debates so people cannot debate unless they reach the limit.

My, you guys are the most stupidest people on this planet. I never come across anyone as colloquially illiterate as you - and not to mention how often.
Pipe_Dreamer

Con

There are a few things I need you to understand::
a) I have been civil and polite since the beginning of this debate so I urge you to return the favour.
b) Since I have no prior understanding of your argument topic, I will not pursue this discussion further.
c) I have been debating for a long time and the most important part of a debate is understanding the topic and then making your arguments. Your topic, as I previously mentioned was not worded clearly which is why I asked for a clarification. I would advise you not to take matters so personally and get unnecessarily defensive. There is no need. Thank you for your time.
Aerogant

Pro

A) You're annoying. You cannot read context. Being polite doesn't mean anything in a world that is built on psychopaths and political correctness. Double standards. Hypocrisies. Excuses and Lies. Want to try me? I will destroy your social engineered personality.

B) Don't accept if you're not prone to intellectual conversing.

C) Oh wow, you have been arguing for a long time and you can't even figure out the context of my argument. Look at all the time time you have wasted!

Oh, there's plenty of need. You act like I'm the bad guy for expressing my emotions, while you sound like a dreadful machine.

Grow up.
Pipe_Dreamer

Con

Pipe_Dreamer forfeited this round.
Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
Pipe_Dreamer

Con

Pipe_Dreamer forfeited this round.
Posted by JacobDoe 3 years ago
JacobDoe
"Aerogant, you're 35 years old, what are you even doing here" lolol, StormySkies is an idiot. I hate it when idiots go on a debate site. All they do is talk about god. I assume debating was meant for adults. Otherwise, why do we have democracy you moronic fool. I didn't put a question mark at the end of that because it was rhetorical. A word you probably don't comprehend. Thing is, this was never a mature debate, not when children are the ones debating. I don't remember being in elementary school signing up for the law team, so why should my arguments be judged by kindergardeners? Why should I use words that four years olds would know? I bet you don't even know what I typed, making this post pointless. I guess I'm an idiot too then. See this, your stupidity is contagious.
Posted by JacobDoe 3 years ago
JacobDoe
lololol, Aerogant strikes again. Crazy thing is, I understand where he's getting at. Pipe_Dreamer is a little slow.
Posted by StormySkies 3 years ago
StormySkies
Can we just have a mature conversation without insults, please? Aerogant, you're 35 years old, what are you even doing here? Why do you want to insult people, instead of trying to explain your views calmly and maturely, even if you have lost your patience?
I can also say that I am not flawless, I have been a hypocrite at times in my life. But this is not one of them, if you have read my first comment.
And as no one is flawless, everyone is unique as well, just in a different way; just because you find one person uninteresting, doesn't mean that they are not unique.
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
"Surrounded by naive idiots..."

You proved my point. You call everyone around you an idiot.
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
"As I said. What you say means N.O.T.H.I.N.G."

Rude, I disagree with you, but at least I know that what you say means just as much as what I say,

"You are disloyal to your own voice - you are worth nothing. You are a coward that excuses everything for their own gain. "

Assumption. And it's funny, because you call yourself perfect, and everyone else idiots and cowards.

"ou have no humanity. You have nothing to say about it. You cannot define it. You cannot shape it. You're a fool - a young fool, which is the worse fool of all, for it's best to learn at a young a"

You say everything, everyone does is the "worst". That's truly the worst, when you go around calling everyone names, and bringing everyone else down for your own personal gain. In our discussions, I have not said a single rude thing about anyone else, and I rarely have about you. But you on the other hand have been name calling not only me, but many others I listed in a comment earlier.
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
Surrounded by naive idiots... One still talks trash after revealing their hypocrisy, while the other does not know the difference between conceited and conceded.

*blows brains*
Posted by StormySkies 3 years ago
StormySkies
Hey bird, he's not really worth it, so I would advise against feeding his ego. (psst... it actually is spelled *conceited not conceded for future reference)
Posted by birdlandmemories 3 years ago
birdlandmemories
"I'm not even going to comment on the sheer stupidity of your "comeback"."

Because unlike you, I'm not resorting to insults. You look at everyone around you and all them stupid (you did the same in this debate, to me, to Stormyskies, to Mister_man), but when you see yourself you don't admit your flaws, and you don't and admit that you've been rude to people. The evidence is in the previous posts, and in many of your previous debates.

"Wow, more non-unique hobbies I don't give a single shite about because you're a hypocrite child that doesn't know what self-humility is."

I like what I like, and if you don't like it, to bad, because I'm not allowing you to control my interests and beliefs. Only I an do that.
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
As I said. What you say means N.O.T.H.I.N.G. You are disloyal to your own voice - you are worth nothing. You are a coward that excuses everything for their own gain. You have no humanity. You have nothing to say about it. You cannot define it. You cannot shape it. You're a fool - a young fool, which is the worse fool of all, for it's best to learn at a young age.
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
I'm not even going to comment on the sheer stupidity of your "comeback".

Wow, more non-unique hobbies I don't give a single shite about because you're a hypocrite child that doesn't know what self-humility is.
Vote Placed by BLAHthedebator 2 years ago
BLAHthedebator
AerogantPipe_DreamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not make any arguments. His behavior was atrocious. Also, "most stupidest" is bad grammar.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 3 years ago
bladerunner060
AerogantPipe_DreamerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's conduct was atrocious. Likewise, his arguments were nonsense. He failed to connect age restrictions on debates to judgment based on age, thus failing to show the hypocrisy he claimed. Arguments and conduct to Con.