fdsaBIG
birdlandmemories

Children should be forcefed shugar till they have diabiedus then take all sweets away

birdlandmemories

fdsaBIG

Pro

Kids need to learn to be tough and diabeedus is really easy to get over so lets get that out of the way.... Um Duh.... to debate on this you must be sexist but not racist, think teenagers should haveto have 100,000$ in order to be adults and agree old people are useless
birdlandmemories

Con

Children should not be forcefed sugar til they get diabetes, and then take away the sweets, because currently, there is no way to get rid of diabetes completely. Plus, when you get diabetes, you have a higher chance at suffering from a heart attack or stroke, which can cut down your life span.

fdsaBIG

Pro

fdsaBIG forfeited this round.
birdlandmemories

Con

My opponent forfeits.
fdsaBIG

Pro

um no there is a way. It is called prayer to the lourd jesus chiste. and also dr. phill will give you a majic potion to put in your bath that you must soack the back of your feet and top of your forhead in for 8 hours takeing a short break and then for another 3 hours while staying on a stricked wet cracker diet. so there.
birdlandmemories

Con

No there is not. Sure it may help with the pain from diabetes, but there is no complete way to get rid of diabetes.
fdsaBIG

Pro

yes there is and even if there wasnt a little diabeedus never hurt nobody
birdlandmemories

Con

Wrong, diabetes can cause a heart attack or stroke, or in some cases both. That is a major reason not to forcefeed children sugar.
fdsaBIG

Pro

you seem to be way too close to this topic to debate it efficiently. Sorry for the inconvienience of my knowlege however if you just go look up dr. phill's magic bathtub potion you shall see i am correct and you is not correct... allso i would like to mention that there are no deathes proven to cause diabeedus so that compleetly is better than your point wich wa you dont have one mom give me back my mustach i love it more than my pet hamster... please dont sit on my hamster
birdlandmemories

Con

Closing statements:

I have proven why children should not be forcefed sugar til they get diabetes, and why the should not have the sweeets taken away.

Please vote con.
Vote Placed by T_parkour 2 years ago
T_parkour
fdsaBIGbirdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct: Pro forfeited round 2 and accused Con of being "way too close to this topic to debate it efficiently." Spelling and grammar: Pro had all kinds of errors in spelling, capitalization, punctuation, etc. Arguments: Con actually made legitimate arguments backed up with documented facts, while Pro made strange and unsupported arguments. Sources: n/a Side note: It seems, based on his/her other debates, that Pro is either a troll account or extremely stupid. I will give Pro the benefit of the doubt and assume that he/she is a troll account.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
fdsaBIGbirdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: omfg laughing
Vote Placed by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
fdsaBIGbirdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Uh, I always swore I wouldnt vote on troll debates but today I break that promise. I think it is fairly obvious, but for formality's sake. Conduct: forfeited round 2. S&G: "jesus chiste" was used by Pro on the third round, I believe. Pro didn't try to back up their side, nor do I believe they intended to. So kudos to Pro on a nice troll debate.
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
fdsaBIGbirdlandmemoriesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made no attempt to back up his point.