Pinkprincess
BriarMarie

Children should only have to wear uniform on school event(when vistors come, sports days)

Pinkprincess

Pro

I belive children should not have to wear school uniform unless it is a public event as it helps freedom of children in what the wear.
Another reason is that some children have exception to not wear uniform which is fair so if children had the choice there would be fairness in what children wore.
to the washing aspect if weekends come and a child has not given their uniform to their parents then the uniform would not be ready yet children going to school in no uniform in again unfairness.
when which they should have to wear thir dirty uniform because they should not be allowed because it is the childs fault NOT the parents.
BriarMarie

Con

Firstly, your Grammar is Poor.
Against your first argument about freedom of choice towards what children wear, if they wear Mufti it is a problem of "Hmm what shall I wear today, a dress, a skirt , a Hoodie", whereas with wearing school Uniform there's no fuss, and most importantly if everyone wears the same then the chance of bullying towards clothing is nill.
I do not understand your second argument.
Arguing your 3rd point, Usually you wear your uniform twice, so that four days and if its clean then you just wear it another. Obviously the parent would realise if their child has worn the same uniform for a week so if a child has not given their Uniform to their parent then that's really their problem
Pinkprincess

Pro

Sorry for my grammar, I am not the top of the class like others????????

I do not understand YOUR point of 4 days when school is five days o of course their child would wear their uniform for another day??
My Next point is uniform is just needed to help represent schools what else so that each student looks as tacky as the next kid in the school.

I REST MY CASE
BriarMarie

Con

Your 1st Paragraph is Irrelevant, however...I argued that if the uniform is clean then the child could just wear it again, making 5 days.
Against your next argument, yes Uniforms are used to represent your school but is also beneficial in many other ways. Firstly, as I stated previously, it lessens the chance of bullying towards clothing worn as everyone will be wearing the same. Secondly it is cost effective and finally it can be passed down to younger siblings or friends.
Pinkprincess

Pro

Yes that is true
but you completely missunderstand my point as my point was when friday NOT thursday comes mothers would wash the uniform
yes but with the money saved will be used to buy school lunches and new uniform for the oldest child.
BriarMarie

Con

Poor grammar once again, as I cannot understand your 1st Paragraph.

However, with your arguement stating "the money saved will be used to buy school lunches and new uniform for the oldest child." What a poor rebbutal.
Every Child's parent has to buy school lunches, mufti or uniform. And it doesn't necessaryily have to be a NEW uniform. Freinds or family may have hand me downs so.
I rest my case
Pinkprincess

Pro

Hand me down break uniform don't use the materials
Poor REBUTTAL case rested
BriarMarie

Con

Extremly poor grammar.
And there's absolutely no problem with using hand me downs.

I REST MY CASE!!
Pinkprincess

Pro

Pinkprincess forfeited this round.
BriarMarie

Con

Obviously, Ladies and Gentleman
Pro was unable to prove her case, so please vote CON!!!
Thanks!
Posted by Pinkprincess 4 years ago
Pinkprincess
http://www.debate.org...

Guys Please check out this arguement and vote PRO