Children with younger siblings should have 10x more respect and authority then their sibilings

GeorgiaAshley this is a debate to be hard for you
because you have 2 younger sibling one who is not the essence of obedience

I disagree wholeheartedly with your opinion.
Sure seniority plays a big part in life but as a family, we siblings should have the same respect and authority as each other.
I am speaking for all those "middle" children out there, not the strict bossy ones, not the spoiled pampered ones, but the humble middle children.
Just because we are second (or in some cases even further down) in the pecking order does not mean that we do not deserve respect from our other siblings.

I actually am also a half humble middle child but I know that their perks from being a little higher up, for example

Middle children: they will give respect as they know what your feeling is to be the one being bossed around or giving orders

Youngest the baby and to prove in my opinion that the youngest are unusually spoilt and are used to having everything done for them. some giving respect to older children teaches younger children to respect older human being just as being the oldest come more and more responsibility as new baby brothers and sisters.

yes I do however agree with a reason that the youngest should a perk of giving respect earns respect

(thank you for excepting my topic)

I don't understand which side you are on ,you seem to be agreeing with my statements as a pose to refuting them?

I agree that there should be the point to the younger children that respect earns respect and then earning more authuroity as they grow older
thank you

You are going against your first topic...

Pinkprincess forfeited this round.

I thank you for this arguement

Pity i missed round4

Thank you for this debate.

So, after exploring both sides of this debate I have come to the conclusion that children with younger siblings should not have 10x more respect and authority then their younger siblings.
I am not going to give any reasons of why, if you are however curious just scroll on up to see my previous arguments.

I think you should vote for me (CON) because I put out several meaningful arguments.
I used good grammar and spelling throughout this debate.
My arguments proposed were relevant and came from reliable sources.
I did not forfeit any rounds whatsoever.
I kept true to my opinion unlike PRO.
Voters please vote for me, thank you for your time.

Thank you PRO. :)
Posted by wrichcirw 3 years ago
1) PRO forfeited a round, then spent another round lamenting forfeiting a round - conduct and argument to CON
2) CON actually sourced something, but she didn't quote any of it or state why it was relevant to the debate, so no sources.
3) Poorly crafted resolution, what if I thought that the elders should receive 3x more respect? PRO would have lost here too.
4) CON was tenacious and stuck to her point, well done.

Finally, PRO stated: "Youngest the baby and to prove in my opinion that the youngest are unusually spoilt and are used to having everything done for them."

Being spoilt does not mean they don't respect their elders, neither does it mean they get any respect. They are just being spoiled, and is thus irrelevant to the topic.
Vote Placed by wrichcirw 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: see comment