jdog2016
ConservativePolitico

China is going to take over the world.

ConservativePolitico

jdog2016

Pro

This is, in a way a troll debate. I will be arguing in favor that china will be taking over the world in the near future. You will be arguing against this.

I do not actually believe China will take over the world, this is merely for the sake of entertainment, and arguing.
ConservativePolitico

Con

I accept and affirm that China will not take over the world.
jdog2016

Pro

First off, I want to add that profanity is allowed. Also, I will be talking, or technically typing, in a British accent.

Voting is to based completely off of who's arguments were the most entertaining!

Let the debate begin.

Ok. So I'm not really in the mood right now, so I'll just skip the part were I pretend to be all formal and say "thanks for accepting my debate blah blah, I'm sure it will be fun and whatever...BLAH BLAH and good luck and such". So lets just fricken do it dog. Lets just -- do it.

RIGHTY-OH, sooooo china is gonna take over the world? Yuuuuupppp. Sure isss. No surprises there. But hold on. You think that me and yourself think that you will indeed be arguing that china will not ever possibly take over the world.....YA?!? NO! I'm not gonna tell you that china is gonna take over the world.......you are gonna do it. I'm not gonna say your wrong you moron, your going to say it. Yup didn't expect that did you? NOPEE! I'm not here to argue. I'm here to teach you. "What the bloody h*ll is he talkin' about?", you say. I'm not here to teach you about china taking over the world, I'm here to teach you to teach yourself that china is taking over the world. (teachception) "He's gone mad", you say. I've always been mad. Now, lets get started shall we?

I'm gonna number them if that's alright, cuz the bullet points just don't make sense to me. I mean their -- their dots right?......I mean there's -- there's no order, its absolute chaos. So um lets aaa -- lets get started then.

1. Lesson 1: RE-TRAIN YOUR BRAIN

Right, so, you made it to the first lesson. Great job, you've accomplished.....absolutely nothing. So far. But don't give up yet. There is much to be said.

First, if your going to believe China will take over the world, you have to BE Chinese. The first step, is you have to indulge their culture. So become obsessed with cats, and anime. Actually, I think that might be from Japan....but ahh it doesn't
matter really. It's all the same with Asians really so....

Next, you have to look Chinese. If your a man, then snip the 'hmm-hmm', and tape a tic-tac were it used to be. And if your a girl, the you should umm -- well I ah.....You know,I'm not really sure...um.....ya I really don't know where to go from here so................................

Last, you absolutely must hate Americans. Now "Wait", you say, "I'm American". NO SILLY, your Chinese now remember!!??!? ;D JESUS H. FVCK!!

2. Lesson 2: This is War Bro

I'M NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON, YOU ARE. YOU LAZY AZZ FVCK.

3. Lesson 3: Science proves it

444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

F u China.............and science.

4. Lesson 4: If China doesn't take over the world, the world will take over China

China doesn't want to be taken over lad. So they really don't have a choice. But um-------I figure that you could probably just teach the rest to yourself. I mean you know I don't get paid or anythin'.

So uh yeah I'm gonna go and uhh---teach myself......somethin'....I guess. I don't know---- what--- yet but........ummmm.......................................................................*sigh*

ConservativePolitico

Con

I would like to point out that voting is based completely off who's arguments are the most entertaining.

A) China Can't Take Over the World Because No One Takes China Seriously

If a Chinese soldier marched into your neighborhood and screamed "CHING CHAO YU DI NO!" at you... you're probably going to laugh and offer him a fortune cookie. How can a culture take over the world when they're too dumb to realize 26 symbols in an alphabet is better than 10,000? What do you think when you think China? Walmart and Chinese food are probably pretty good bets. You don't think war machines, because if it's made in China it's probably sh*t. That includes their actual military stuff. If you saw a battleship with "Made in China" printed on the side, are you going to be afraid? No. It's probably made with lead paint in a sweat shop of disgruntled 5 year olds. Nothing to fear there.

B) One Does Not Merely Take Over the World

No one has actually managed to take over the world. Not a single person, not a country, not a cult nor a fast food chain. No body. The world is just too big. Who wants to conquor Antarctica? And Christmas Island? (Yes there's a Christmas Island) And the Outback of Australia? No one. That's who. The Chinese don't want to do it either. They just want to sit around and eat rice and make things for Americans who enjoy annoying plastic crap.

C) China = Na ic H

If you rearrange "China" you get na ic h which means "Take over the world?" Na. "Why not?" Ic. "What?" H

Clearly, the name China just screams "I don't want to take over the world."

It's science.

D) 'Murica

If China wants to take over the world they have to go through... 'MURICA. America put a man on the moon. Kicked British a$$ when they were a superpower... TWICE. Kicked Superpower Germany's a$$... TWICE. We killed the Soviet Union. Built enough nukes to destroy the world. Smashed Japan. Took away Spain's colonies like taking candy from a baby. Ruined Mexico's chances of being a powerful nation by taking all of their territory. Yeah. China ain't getting through 'MURICA. Nice try though.
jdog2016

Pro

jdog2016 forfeited this round.
ConservativePolitico

Con

Reaffirmed: China will not take over the world.

Extend all arguments.

Posted by wrichcirw 4 years ago
wrichcirw
@Bullish
"This should NOT be a troll debate. China IS going to take over the world, like the British did."

I think so as well, and I don't think it will be pretty getting there.

---

"China had the potential to do it about 1000 years ago. They were just too nice and too indifferent about world domination to do so."

Na, it's called the Mongols. Nothing nice and indifferent there, and the Mongols nearly did take over the world.
Posted by Tom_E 4 years ago
Tom_E
No one is going to take over the world, if anyone even got close the losing country or countries would fire off their nukes in desperation and then there would no longer be a world to take over. Physically impossible to take over the world after the advent of nuclear proliferation. USA and Russia knew it during cold war, just fought for control of other countries, never declared direct war on one another because both knew that that would be disastrous for both parties and almost certainly make the world uninhabitable and therefore unconquerable. Not to mention 99% of the population would almost certainly be dead in a few years.
Posted by The_argueonator 4 years ago
The_argueonator
they*
Posted by The_argueonator 4 years ago
The_argueonator
your all stupid china will take over the world the will run out of fresh water and attack north America (most likely Canada since we have the largest water deposit and no border defense
Posted by Willhelmes 4 years ago
Willhelmes
China won't and can't take over 1 because chinas whole economy is based on trad with many country's mainly the u.s. pulse not everybody likes china so eventually there would be more alliances the probably another world war since it is fighting between superpowers of the world
Posted by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
well it is a troll debate soooo trooooooooloooloolooooooooooooo
Posted by Bullish 4 years ago
Bullish
This should NOT be a troll debate. China IS going to take over the world, like the British did.

China had the potential to do it about 1000 years ago. They were just too nice and too indifferent about world domination to do so.
Vote Placed by leojm 4 years ago
leojm
jdog2016ConservativePoliticoTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF, Sorry I can't vote for someone who forfeits.
Vote Placed by Subutai 4 years ago
Subutai
jdog2016ConservativePoliticoTied
Reasons for voting decision: CVB NIGHTMARE.
Vote Placed by NIGHTMARE 4 years ago
NIGHTMARE
jdog2016ConservativePoliticoTied
Reasons for voting decision: jdog was funnier