1Alyssa
TheBunnyAssassin

Chloe is a better dancer than Maddie

1Alyssa

Pro

This debate is more for the sake of amusement than anything else! Please enjoy making a case for your favorite dancer! If you have not watched Dance Moms(Season 1~Season 3), please do not take up this debate. You are, however, welcomed to comment below.
Chloe is a wonderful and talented young girl and very proficient in all sorts of dance. She has a natural elegance that made the audience fall in love with her dancing. THere IS a reason why she is fan-favorite besides the fact that she has great personality. Nia also has great personality, and yet she is not as popular as Chloe because Chloe has better dance technique( Sorry Nia fans, but it's true) .
Maddie, on the otherhand, is the competition-kid. In a dance competition, the judges judge each dancer according to the scoring criteria on their score sheets, not necessarily how much they enjoyed the performance. Maddie knows how to ace that. She has those BIG, EXAGGERATED emotions on her face that made it look like she was in pain, and very consistent technique. While in a competition that might score well with the judges, it is unlikely that she would be the one selected for a part for something if she and Chloe were both dancing.
At the end of the day. it's about the performance and how the performance made the audience feel. So all in all, I prefer Chloe as a dancer.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

No I have not watched dance moms
Please tell m war it is and I'll debate
Goodnight
Diddly cheese
1Alyssa

Pro

1Alyssa forfeited this round.
1Alyssa

Pro

I wish you would forfeit your argument and let someone who has watched Dance Mom participate in the debate.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

I wish- no- I BELIEVE I could fly.
1Alyssa

Pro

and let me guess, you love cocaine.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

and let me guess, you love marijauna
1Alyssa

Pro

It was a movie reference. Yet after seeing your latest reply, I am not so sure anymore.
TheBunnyAssassin

Con

TheBunnyAssassin forfeited this round.
Posted by Chloeisthebest 2 years ago
Chloeisthebest
I am new to this thing but anyways I Would like to start a debate who is better maddie or chloe.i personally think chloe
Posted by Dancer28 3 years ago
Dancer28
Maddie is actually a genuinely better dancer. I don't think you realize that the girls attend like 15 different Nationals, but the producers only show the one that has the most drama and marketability. Chloe actually isn't even a dancer. She doesn't even take dance classes anymore. She is only at ALDC during filming, and competition season. She quit dance a long time ago, but is bound to a contract with Lifetime because of her fame thirsty mother. Maddie has won other nationals, an whoever posted the round 1 comment clearly knows nothing about competitive dancing. The producers only show the Nationals that Chloe wins because she is portrayed as the "underdog" with a loving mother. Yeah right. Maddie wins because she puts in the hard work and dedication she is amazing. Also Maddie also won a Joffery scholarship for Contemporary dance. The producers again didn't show this because they wanted it to seem as if Chloe is the amazing unappreciated underdog. people's excuse for Chloe is that she is more of a ballerina. This is completely untrue. Chloe lacks 3 important features of a ballerina. Hyper-extended knees, beautifully arched feet, and nice flexibility. Anyone who thinks Chloe is a ballerina and has beautiful technique probably has never been in a ballet class before. Chloe's turns as of today are worse than Maddie's. Maddie can actually do about 7 or 8 clean turns now and Chloe can do about 5. Maddie is constantly improving herself. When she does leaps she can hit a full split or an over-split, where as Chloe can barely hit a split. Face it, all you Chloe fans are making excuses to make up for Chloe's lack of talent.
Posted by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
#thisdebate#
Posted by Naper1000 3 years ago
Naper1000
I think Maddie is the better dancer. She is always on the top of the pyramid and is clearly Abby's favorite