The Instigator
Corm_on_the_Cob
Con (against)
Losing
3 Points
The Contender
ScrinTech
Pro (for)
Winning
5 Points

Chocolate Chip Cookies are better than Pumpkin Chip

Do you like this debate?NoYes+0
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 3 votes the winner is...
ScrinTech
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 12/11/2013 Category: Religion
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Post Voting Period
Viewed: 478 times Debate No: 42167
Debate Rounds (3)
Comments (4)
Votes (3)

 

Corm_on_the_Cob

Con

1).Pumpkin chip cookies are seasonal, so they are harder to get your hands on wich is a plus because you must savor them.
2). They are delicious.
3). Pumpkin can be added to anything and it will be good.
4). Nobody has a prayer in this arguement.
ScrinTech

Pro

I will gladly accept

1). Not really, you can find alot of this stuff online (Way to go technology)and you can savor any type of cookie just as much as the one you are debating for
2). So are Chocolate chip
3). Okay try adding pumpkin to Sushi
4). These are all your oppinions

Now onto the Statistics

According to a poll done by 'The Daily Reveille' 61.9% of the people whom voted liked Chocolate Chip better than any of the other cookies listed that means that only 38.1% liked any other cookie better.[1]

[1] http://m.lsureveille.com...
Debate Round No. 1
Corm_on_the_Cob

Con

1). Why would anybody want to order cookies off of the internet?
2). So are pumpkin chip cookies.
3). http://therawserenity.wordpress.com...
4). You still don't have a prayer in this arguement.

Now on to the statistics

Most people want to have more exotic flavors of cookies says Time magazine and People magazine.
ScrinTech

Pro

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Debate Round No. 2
Corm_on_the_Cob

Con

Argument over I win.
ScrinTech

Pro

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
Debate Round No. 3
4 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 1 through 4 records.
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
(Yeah I did have some grammar mistake being pushed for time and all)
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
@The_Instigator: Sources?
Posted by ScrinTech 3 years ago
ScrinTech
@Murphy98: Nothing... beats CCC
Posted by Murphy98 3 years ago
Murphy98
LOL are you guys for real?
3 votes have been placed for this debate. Showing 1 through 3 records.
Vote Placed by TheAntidoter 3 years ago
TheAntidoter
Corm_on_the_CobScrinTechTied
Agreed with before the debate:--Vote Checkmark0 points
Agreed with after the debate:--Vote Checkmark0 points
Who had better conduct:Vote Checkmark--1 point
Had better spelling and grammar:--Vote Checkmark1 point
Made more convincing arguments:--Vote Checkmark3 points
Used the most reliable sources:--Vote Checkmark2 points
Total points awarded:10 
Reasons for voting decision: What the... (Insert Seasonal Joke here)
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
Corm_on_the_CobScrinTechTied
Agreed with before the debate:--Vote Checkmark0 points
Agreed with after the debate:--Vote Checkmark0 points
Who had better conduct:Vote Checkmark--1 point
Had better spelling and grammar:--Vote Checkmark1 point
Made more convincing arguments:-Vote Checkmark-3 points
Used the most reliable sources:-Vote Checkmark-2 points
Total points awarded:15 
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had arguments and relevant reliable sources, although he forfeited.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Corm_on_the_CobScrinTechTied
Agreed with before the debate:-Vote Checkmark-0 points
Agreed with after the debate:-Vote Checkmark-0 points
Who had better conduct:Vote Checkmark--1 point
Had better spelling and grammar:--Vote Checkmark1 point
Made more convincing arguments:--Vote Checkmark3 points
Used the most reliable sources:--Vote Checkmark2 points
Total points awarded:10 
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides presented tremendously sh*tty arguments that werent even close enough to win the debate, but pro did forfeit several rounds so conduct to the con