Chocolate Chip cookies are better than Raisin Oatmeal

Started: 4/13/2016 Category: Funny

Chocolate Chip Cookies are so much better the oatmeal raisin.
listen just talk and debate on this one it's cool with me. Laters.

I'll debate with you on this topic, although i will readily accept that i am probably the minority here.

Ok then, let's get started. No one likes Raisins. Everyone likes Chocolate and Chocolate Chips. Especially in cookies and cookie dough. Raisin and oatmeal don't really go together. I only like oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and cinnamon in them. Those are the best

But the batter in chocolate chip cookies has no texture! Its lacking in that crunch you need from a cookie, unless you burn it.

I like raisins, i think they are delicious, and i know i'm not the only one. They are also packet with nutrients. An oatmeal raisin cookie can be eaten for breakfast. Chocolate chip? Not so much.

I eat chocolate chips for breakfast sometimes. In chocolate chip pankakes, chocolate chip waffles, chocolate chip muffins, and chocolate chips(chocolate )in general.

Any way you look at it, raisins are much more nutritional that chocolate, and is something to make you feel GOOD about eating a cookie. Not only are raisins and other dried fruit delicious, they are packed with outstanding health benefits (1).

Oats being a whole grain, are also proven to reduce risk of diabetes and help with digestion. (2)

Thank you for reading, and i hope next time you go to eat a chocolate chip cookie, you may think twice, and instead reach for an oatmeal raisin.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 6 months ago
This debate is entirely subjective. Some people like Chocolate Chip cookies, and some like Raisin Oatmeal Cookies. Pro doesn't really say anything other than that they're delicious. But some people are allergic to chocolate, or might not like it at all. This point is subjective, and doesn't impact the debate. Con, on the other hand, says that Raisin Oatmeal is healthy, which is an objective quality of Raisin Oatmeal. Since Con made an objective argument, and Pro's stuck with opinions, I think Con should win. (I'm not able to vote, since I don't have the right credentials.)
Vote Placed by Conspiracyrisk 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro claims that nobody likes raisins, and everyone likes chocolate and chocolate chips. Pro also claims that raisin and oatmeal don't go together. Neither of these claims are substantiated. Con claims that chocolate chip cookies have no texture and that raisins are nutritious. Con even gives sources that are relevant and trustworthy to back up some of their claims. Overall, Con's claims are more substantiated and just in generally stronger, in my opinion. When it comes to sources, Con used relevant, reliable sources while Pro had none.