Maggie37
bekd80

Chocolate Ice cream is better then vanilla

Maggie37

Maggie37

Pro

This is a fun argument about ice cream. I will take the position of pro; being for chocolate ice cream. The opponent will be against me and fight there opinion that vanilla ice cream is better.

This is a five round match! Good luck and thank you to whoever chooses to debate this against me.
bekd80

Con

I am arguing (my opinion) that Vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate. I think overall that it looks and tastes better. When my opponent states her reasons as to why she likes chocolate better, I will then argue the side of vanilla.
Maggie37

Pro

Chocolate ice cream is better then vanilla ice cream because it has a distinct flavor that stands on its one. It is not bland like vanilla and when mixed with others can compliment many flavors and maintain its original delicious taste. The taste is more satisfying on its own
bekd80

Con

bekd80 forfeited this round.
Maggie37

Pro

Welcome back, continue your debate please
bekd80

Con

I believe vanilla has a very good taste. You are more likely to add the vanilla flavor to other things and in different recipes. Vanilla is also good for you. It has anti-oxidants that help fight off infections. Vanilla is also a good aphrodisiac.
So as you can see, not only does it taste good, it is also good for you. :)
Maggie37

Pro

It is proven that chocolate ice cream as anti-oxidants as well; making it good for you as well. Keep in mind chocolate causes endorphins to be released; this makes you feel better. Chocolate also relieves stress, proven as a fact and by women around the world having major PMS issues. Vanilla is only good as a filler but chocolate like I already said stands alone. Everyone complains when on a diet that they can't have chocolate because its irritable, never do you hear about vanilla when in ice cream and many other forms has the same about of calories. Proven again its more desired, wanted and tasty then vanilla.
bekd80

Con

I'm not sure what you meant about "can't have choc. b/c it's irritable"? Aside from that, on the argument of Chocolate standing on it's own, you could say the same for vanilla, just a matter of preference. Oh, and don't forget, it's dark chocolate that's good for you, so to get those benefits you would have to like the dark. Also it may have anti-oxidants, but it also has caffeine, which can cause hyperactivity, whereas vanilla has been known to help with hyperactivity. As a parent, I can definitely say, I'd rather have the vanilla. :)
Maggie37

Pro

No on said we had to debate the value of vanilla ice cream verse chocolate ice cream being healthier then one another. Chocolate is irresistible . That is in any form, and if you worried about hyperactivity you shouldn't allow so much chocolate to be eaten and there will be no issues. If you go to any restaurant the options of desserts are more complemented by and offered alone in the form of chocolate. It is more poplar; it is better
bekd80

Con

True, no one said we needed to debate on the healthiness of choc/vanilla ice creams, but no one said anything about debating other choc/vanilla desserts as well; It was only ice cream. With this being said, there really isn't much else we can debate when only talking about chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
Everything else aside, I will end by saying that, when it comes to vanilla ice cream, it is enjoyable by itself and with toppings. Also, vanilla ice cream goes with any/every topping, chocolate does not. Who wants to be limited? Not me.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 5 years ago
16kadams
Maggie37bekd80Tied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct - FF. Args - Though its impossible to vote on this without having bias, I think PRO's argument on chocolate being irresistible correct, true, and never refuted. That sentence was redundant... Also PRO showed it had a distinct taste, something vanilla sometimes lacks, con only said vanilla tasted good, hence PRO wins.. Poor debate, my RFD was the size of the debate....
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 5 years ago
1dustpelt
Maggie37bekd80Tied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct-ff, con barely won with the limited argument