Dioon
BangBang-Coconut

Chocolate Ice cream is the best flavor! (Con will represent other flavors)

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

Dioon

Pro

Chocolate Ice cream is the best ice cream flavor because of the chocolate's positive effects on the human body(1)

(1) http://upload.wikimedia.org...

-Please note, this is my 1st debate on this site-
BangBang-Coconut

Con

First, Chocolate Ice cream is bad because it is addictive and can lead to obesity. And once some-one is obese, it leads to a slew of medical problems and deteriorating self-image. This is bad.

Second, not all chocolate ice cream (in fact most of it isn't) made with real chocolate. Therefore it is comprised primarily of sugar and syrup and is bad for you.

Finally, what is the best "Flavor" is all entirely up to personal perception. My opponent's Sources are only on chocolate, not Ice-cream and it is on the positive medical benefits not the personal opinions on taste.

Vote Con please :3
Dioon

Pro

"Chocolate Ice cream is bad because it is addictive and can lead to obesity."

That my friend, is only one negative effect of chocolate on the human body, opposed to the many positive
effects you've probably seen in my last post.

"not all chocolate ice cream (in fact most of it isn't) made with real chocolate."

When referring to CHOCOLATE ice cream, im talking about ice cream that contains CHOCOLTE.

"My opponent's Sources are only on chocolate"

That is what the ice cream contains.
BangBang-Coconut

Con

First, my opponent claims that obesity is "only one" of the negative side-effects; an in doing so does nothing to the degree of actually refuting that Chocolate is bad for you. Just because I only present one argument on the matter, doesn't make Obesity good. Nor does it quantify the Diabetes, Addiction, or poor self image that comes with it. My opponent simply blows off this point.

I win one-fold.

Second, my opponent claims that when referring to ice-cream, they in fact mean that the ice-cream will actually have chocolate in it. I ask you to review the topic, it says the best "flavor" in which my claim is still completely justifiable you cannot accept a new argument such as this in the second round when there are only two rounds to go on. Not to mention my opponent gives us neither logical warrant, nor empirical evidence to back up this claim. We cannot look to this argument.

I win two-fold.

Third, my opponent says "That is what the ice-cream contains" first refer back to y second point that most Ice-cream in fact does not contain Chocolate as the main flavoring. Go ahead go to your nearest wal-mart and check the back of a tub of Blue Bell, or Haagan Dazs. I defy you to find chocolate ice-cream in any grocery story (diet not including) that hasn't got tons of syrups and sugars. Again, I'll extend my point; my opponent only talks about chocolate. they do nothing in the field of discussing Ice-cream.

I win three-fold.

Finally my opponent does not touch my argument that what is truly "the best" is entirely up to opinion. So extend this point.

I've won the debate four-fold.

And so in closing, vote for the Con for reasons of health and free choice!
Posted by JanaeJanay 5 years ago
JanaeJanay
it seems that the arguement is correct although i hate chocolate icecream is it better for you.But speaking in tasting better i will have to disagree.
Posted by Dioon 5 years ago
Dioon
OR flavors containing chocolate
Posted by Dioon 5 years ago
Dioon
You may use ANY flavor NOT including chocolate
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
Also, may I argue the case for 2 different flavors, of which only 1 needs to be shown to be better than chocolate for me to win?
Posted by Ore_Ele 5 years ago
Ore_Ele
Can we do ANY other flavor than standard "chocolate"?
Vote Placed by Rockylightning 5 years ago
Rockylightning
DioonBangBang-CoconutTied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct: challenged lack of definitions. arguments: pro didnt touch on a few sources: pros did not relate to chocolate icecream
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 5 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
DioonBangBang-CoconutTied
Reasons for voting decision: No contest.