Miadegal
ddebator1453

Chocolate/dark chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla ice cream

ddebator1453 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/29/2018 Category: Funny

Miadegal

Pro

I just wanted to say 'best of luck' to my opponent. This is just for fun, so enjoy yourself and have fun!

Dark and divine, chocolate makes me feel creative.
I love the stimulation that chocolate provides. It’s even more vitalizing than the caffeine rush of coffee. Chocolate gives me energy. The caffeine in chocolate like that in coffee sharpens the brain, illuminating the thinking process. It is quite literally the food for thought. Chocolate ice cream, is made from chocolate, therefore providing all the sensations I have stated above.
ddebator1453

Con

vanilla is the symbol of subtleness and style
it is the indicator of poise
the soft creamy milky goodness of vanilla ice cream cannot be competed with
Miadegal

Pro

Chocolate is healthier than vanilla. Flavanols, a key ingredient, boost blood flow to key areas of the brain for two to three hours. It is proven that chocolate ice cream has anti-oxidants as well. Keep in mind chocolate causes endorphins to be released; this makes you feel better. Chocolate also relieves stress, proven as a fact and by women around the world having major PMS issues.

Everyone complains when on a diet that they can't have chocolate because its irritable, never do you hear about vanilla when in ice cream and many other forms has the same amount of calories. Proven again it's more desired, wanted and tasty than vanilla.

Posted by gamestar 5 months ago
gamestar
I would love chocolate ice cream if ice cream places can make it right when you get it from the store or just get plain chocolate ice cream it doesn't taste very good I've made my own and it was delicious therefore get vanilla from the store make your own chocolate.