Chocolate is a Force For Good in This World

First Round is For Acceptance.

Debate resolution clarification - The type of chocolate this debate will be about will be a typical, candy, sugary, sweet, chocolate. An example would be Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

Chocolate - a food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened.

Good - Qualities that support the ultimate well being of an individual or individuals.

I can argue that chocolate is good for you? Great! I accept :)

Chocolate Tricks People Into Thinking Their Happy

All around us we’re treated as if chocolate is some god before us that we must give worship to. Chocolate is all around us constantly trying to grab is and seductively pull us into that rich, smoooooooth chocolate. We’re taught that chocolate makes us happy and so we eat it. However, what top researches around the world have come to realize is that chocolate is at the center of a whopping 60.004% of suicides in the United States. [1]

Chocolate is dangerous. Chocolate is sexy. Chocolate is seductive. Chocolate is James Bond. The point is that we’re drawn in into not even realizing that chocolate is what is destroying us. Every time we give is to that chocolaty seduction (not to be confused with some sexual fetishes) we are actually clogging our arteries with fat and filling our bodies wit sugar. This common “feel good do bad” affect is what has made some of the smartest minds in the world realize that chocolate has affects almost as strong as cocain and heroin. We’re just taught to love chocolate and that’s why it’s so dangerous. It’s so evil because we don’t even realize that while we thinking we’re being taken into happiness we’re really be dragged into hell.

This is why chocolate is at the center of the suicide rate in America. Depression is a tough thing and why wouldn’t quirky teenager Susie Lee Jones think that maybe loveable chocolate would be the answer to her problems? She then has a little, and she realizes all her problems have gone away instantly. She becomes addicted. Soon she is secretly going out in the night buying more and more and falling under that vindictive spell locked up in her room until she looked in her mirror and realizes she has changed…

No literally. She’s f*ckin’ fat now. Like she gained 60 pounds and she looks in the mirror and is like “holy sh*t ima f*ckin’ fat.”

These kind of affects are what classify chocolate as such a strong drug. Very few have escaped its grasp and very both still live to tell the story of their survival.

Chocolate is a force of evil in this world because it gives us the illusion of a happiness we always wanted, always desired, only to betray us leaving us exposed to a society full of judgment and full of hatred.

Batman Hates Chocolate

1] Batman hates chocolate.

2] Batman hates the Joker.

3] The joker is evil.

4] Therefore chocolate is evil.

After the death of Batman’s parents, he become awfully depressed and consumed with guilt. He turned to chocolate to get him through his pain, only to realize that that temporary happiness wasn’t worth the plethora of pain that the affects of chocolate gave him.

I mean look Batman.

Now Batman dedicates his life to defeating chocolate, one day at a time.

I mean I guess Joker is kinda important too, but chocolate is one b*tch. Only something truly terrible could make Batman so pi$sed off that he actually deck a man in the face mid lick like an a$$hole.

aheberle forfeited this round.

No new arguments allowed in the last round so I guess that's all fowkes!

aheberle forfeited this round.
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago
Mother of fuk I thought you were pro or I would have taken this 10 x over
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago
Posted by aheberle 2 years ago
I understand I am not actually debating Chocolate is good for you in bodily health, and know Con's meaning to "good".
Vote Placed by Mikal 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Sad ending to a good topic