TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN
1Credo

Christ The Messiah died for the sins of everyone? NO HE DID NOT!

1Credo

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

Your evidence to back up statements must be biblical, not man made thoughts!

Where in the Bible does it state Christ died for the sins of the entire world? This is a false teaching in all churches around the world. Christ did not die for sins of the world; HE died for the sins of the Israelites. Show me the exact verses that state HE died for the sins of the world. Show me your evidence from the bible, because that teaching is false doctrine.
1Credo

Pro

1. Acceptance

I accept. I'd like to thank my opponent for creating this debate. I look forward to an interesting discussion.

2. Burden of Proof

My opponent has asserted that Jesus Christ did not die for the sins of all, but that He instead died only for the sins of the Israelites. Along with this assertion comes the burden of proof which my opponent will be responsible for carrying in this debate. If my opponent wishes to win this debate, she must bring forward some sort of justification for her claim that Jesus died specifically for the sins of the Israelites as opposed to dying for the sins of all.

3. Biblical Evidence

I will await my opponent's initial arguments before presenting Biblical evidence in support of my position.
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN forfeited this round.
1Credo

Pro

My opponent has conceded.

Vote Pro!

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

1Credo

Pro

Vote Pro!

TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

1Credo

Pro

Vote Pro!
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN

Con

1Credo

Pro

My opponent has forfeited and failed to fulfill the burden of proof in this debate. As such, it can be reasonably concluded that the assertion made by my opponent in the debate resolution has not been shown to be true.

Vote Pro!
Posted by Rubikx 2 years ago
Rubikx
@missmedic
Listen.. I'm not going to argue with you over God as I can tell you're never going to change your opinion. But if you had actually read the bible, even if you didn't believe it, you would see where your statements differ from what the bible actually says. So whether or not you or I are correct doesn't matter. The point is when it comes to what the bible actually says, you are wrong.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
If god's son is not himself then his son is not god. Any god that can die is not a god.
No just God would ever judge a man by his beliefs rather than his actions.
A perfectly just God who sentences his imperfect creation to infinite punishment for finite sins is impossible.
Posted by Rubikx 2 years ago
Rubikx
@missmedic
That entire statement is totally wrong.
(The reason I capitalized below was not because I was shouting, it was just to clearly define where the two statements differ)
the only way to avoid eternal punishment for sins we DID commit from this all-loving God is to accept his son WHO IS HIS SON AND NOT HIMSELF as our saviour. So God sacrificed HIS SON TO HELL to save us from HELL AND NOT FROM HIMSELF.
In the Bible it says God created hell to put Satin in it. It also says he made humans sinless. Therefore Satin would be the only one going to hell and everyone else would go to heaven. However, humans sinned thus forcing God to place them in hell unless they become sinless by accepting Jesus. I'm not saying a agree with this, but this is what the bible says and you're totally misrepresenting it.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
The only way to avoid eternal punishment for sins we never committed from this all-loving God is to accept his son"who is actually himself"as our savior. So " God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself.
Posted by Rubikx 2 years ago
Rubikx
First of all I would like to say I neither agree or disagree with the Bible. I am keeping my opinion out of this and simply pointing out logical flaws in your arguments when compared with the Bible.

@Vajrasattva-LeRoy
I'm not entirely sure what your doing?? are you pretending to be Jesus. Also, When Jesus rose from the dead he had a massive wound in his side where they stabbed him with a spear. The whole point of him rising from the dead was to prove that he was the son of God. And if he was the son of God then he wouldn't have needed to be healed in order to walk.
@missmedic
Its not immoral because it wasn't killing someone to save ourselves, it was Jesus sacrificing himself to save us. There is a very big difference between the two. Jesus willingly gave up his life, he wasn't forced into it.
Posted by missmedic 2 years ago
missmedic
killing someone to remove sin or the responsibility of wrong doing of someone else (aka vicarious redemption) is immoral.
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Once again, my name back then wasn't Jesus-
I had a Hebrew name, pronounced Yeshua.

The 3rd nail proves that I couldn't have been on that cross-
somebody else took my place.
The Romans used 3 nails in their crucifixions- 1 through each palm or wrist, & 1through the feet or ankles.
Any crucified body which wasn't dropped- which wasn't likely- would've had big holes in its feet or ankles, & probably wouldn't have been able to walk.
According to the Bible, I was walking around perfectly normally a few days after the crucifixion.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN1CredoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
TRUEHEBREWISRAELITEWOMAN1CredoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side presented substantial arguments to win arguments. Conduct to Pro for Con's round forfeits.