Christ or the prophet of Islam.....

I believe the Bible was the last God inspired text and that Jesus Christ was the fulfilment of the prophecies. I believe no other prophets came after Jesus Christ.

• Use references. If you speak about scripture, cite your source. KJV or ESV please.

• I will only uses sources from the revered text of Islam with reference.

• I will not slander the name of the prophet or speak evil against the text of Islam. The exception will be the argument of it's validity.

• I expect my opponent to do the same concerning Christ and the Bible.

• The point of this debate is to exchange ideas and argue. It's not a fight.

I will be preaching the Gospel. I will let you know from the start, I am using this medium to talk about Jesus Christ.

You must be able to defend Islam. If you are not a Muslim, do not insult them by speaking for them.

I pray that God almighty reveals himself through his text in this debate. I pray that the end result of this debate glorifies God, not men. I pray that God would correct our hearts when we speak incorrectly and forgive us for our errors. Amen.

Praise be to Allah! The most beneficent the most merciful

In this debate I hope we can come to at least common terms which is to understand the oneness of Allah (God). Jesus Christ (pbuh) was not divine and he never claimed divinity nor was he killed on the cross. You also say that you don't believe that any other prophets came after Jesus which I will argue the contrary. I fully agree that we must not slander one another etc. Allah in the Glorious Quran said:

Surah Al Imran Chapter 3 Verse 64

"Say: "O People of the book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say you: "Bear witness that we (at least) are muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).""

Why do we call God, Allah in Islam?

The name Allah is unique because the name matches with the attributes of the one creator of the heavens and the earth. Allah (God) is ONE and is GENDERLESS. You cannot change Allah into a plural form and you cannot change it into a feminine or masculine form. God is inappropriate for these reasons. You can change God into Gods or God into Goddess. For these reasons Muslims use the name Allah. Attributes such as azawajal (Glorious and Exalted) are usually said after saying Allah azawajal.

What is Islam?

Islam is the submission to the will of Allah (azawajal), Almighty God. It is only through the submission to the will of Allah by following the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) without associating any partners with him (idol worship etc) that we can obtain true peace and contentment in this life and in the next. Muslims believe in all the previous prophets including Jesus. I also want to illustrate some of the similarities between Islam and Christianity.

-Islam is the only non-christian faith in existence which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). A person is not a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus (pbuh).

-He was one of the greatest and mightiest messengers of Allah (azawajal)

-We know that he was born miraculously without any male intervention ( It makes sense because Allah is all powerful, he simply has to say Be and it is)

-We know he gave life to the dead, with Allah's Permission

-We know he healed those born blind, and cured the lepers with Allah's permission

With these introductions/clarifications, I ask you to make your opening arguments.

you for accepting.

To start, I will build evidence to show that the Bible predates the revered
text of the prophet of Islam:

The below reference will show that the Bible was written before the
destruction of the Temple prior to 70 AD.

*> The book of the prophet of Islam was written between 610 AD and
651 AD. The below is a non-Christian / non-secular source.

For my second
point, I will build evidence that Islam recognizes the Torah and the Gospel as
God ordained scriptures:

*> The book of the prophet of Islam recognizes the Torah and the
Gospels of Jesus Christ as genuine and God breathed:

Ash-Shura 42:13 He has ordained for you
of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you,
[O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to
establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who
associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for
Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him].

The words of the prophet of Islam recognize the words of the father Abraham,
the deeds of the chosen Noah, the laws of the prophet Moses and the teachings
of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
. The words of the prophet of Islam recognize
these as Godbreathed
. As is states above "He(God) Ordaned for you
religion what He (God) enjoined upon Noah...what We enjoined upon Abraham and
Moses and Jesus.

For my third
point, I will build evidence that the Gospel is the final authoritative word of

(Hebrews 1:1-4
ESV) Long ago, at many times and in many
ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he
has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through
whom also he created the world
. He is the radiance of the glory of God and
the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his
power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of
the Majesty on high, having become as much superior to angels as the name he
has inherited is more excellent than theirs.

can see in Hebrews 1:2, That God is now speaking through Jesus, no longer the
prophets. We can also see that Jesus sat down next to God. That is significant,
not because of where he sat down, but that he sat down.

Jewish priests did not have chairs in the tabernacle. Sitting down was a
sign that work was finished
. Since the Jewish priests had to sacrifice
animals to atone for sins, their work was never done. The sacrifice of an
animal did not cover future sin. It only covered past transgression. If a
priest sat down, it would be considered heresy.

When Christ died on the cross, he said: “It
is finished
.” Sin is paid for. That’s why he sat down next to God. If
this is true, then the prophet of Islam is superfluous. He is not needed if
Christ actually finished his work. For that reason, Islam denies that Christ
ever died. His death and resurrection would devastate the legitimacy of the
revered prophet of Islam.

So for my final
point, what evidence is there that Jesus Christ completed his works?

Jesus actually exist?

Well, Islam agrees that he did. Just for reference, here are secular and
Christian sources:

Tacitus, Lucian of Samosata, Suetonius, Pliny the Younger, Thallus and Phlegon,
Mara Bar-Serapion and of course Josephus (born 30 years after Christ died), who
wrote that Jesus as a wise man, a doer of wonderful works and calls him the
Christ. He also affirmed that Jesus was executed by Pilate and actually rose
from the dead!
Let’s not forget “The four Gospels”.

Did Jesus Die on the cross?

The Roman
historian Tacitus wrote:

fastened the guilt . . . on a class hated for their abominations, called
Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered
the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of . . . Pontius
Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment,
again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in
Rome. . . .{5}

About this
time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For
he . . . wrought surprising feats. . . . He was the Christ. When Pilate . .
.condemned him to be crucified, those who had . . . come to love him did not
give up their affection for him. On the third day he appeared . . . restored to
life. . . . And the tribe of Christians . . . has . . . not disappeared.

Babylonian Talmud-

On the eve
of the Passover Yeshu was hanged(hung from a cross). For forty days before the
execution took place, a herald . . . cried, "He is going forth to be
stoned because he has practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy."

Lucian wrote:

The Christians
. . . worship a man to this day--the distinguished personage who introduced
their novel rites, and was crucified on that account. . . . [It] was impressed
on them by their original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment
that they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified
sage, and live after his laws.

Did Christ restore the body in 3 days?

Matthew 28:1-8 -
When the women came to the tomb, angels told them Jesus had been raised. (Mark
16:5-7; Luke 24:4-7)

Besides the
testimony of people, we have this testimony of angels that Jesus arose from the
dead. This was miraculous of itself.

A list of the

* Mary Magdalene
- John 20:11-18; Mark 16:9-11 (note the other disciples did not believe her)

* Other women -
Matthew 28:9,10 - They saw, touched, and heard Him.

* Two disciples
on the road to Emmaus - Luke 24:13-35; Mark 16:12,13 - They saw and heard Him
for a prolonged period. Again, the others did not believe them.

* Peter - Luke
24:34 (1 Cor. 15:5)

* All the
apostles - He appeared to them on several occasions: Luke 24:36-43 - note that
they saw, heard, and touched Him for prolonged periods; He ate in their
presence. Again, they were skeptical and demanded proof. Mark 16:14-18; Matt.
28:16,17; John 20:19-23; 21:1-25; Acts 1:3-8; 10:39,41; 1 Cor. 15:5,7

* Thomas with
the apostles - John 20:24-29 - He was skeptical till He saw, heard, and touched
Jesus, including the wounds.

* Saul of Tarsus
- Acts 9:1-9; 22:4-15; 26:9-18; 1 Cor. 15:8,9 - He was an enemy and persecutor.
At noon on an open highway, a light brighter than the noon sun appeared. Jesus
spoke and identified Himself to be Jesus. Saul saw and heard Jesus to qualify
him to be a witness of what he had seen and heard (i.e., an apostle - 22:14,15;
26:16). He was struck blind till Ananias came and restored his sight (9:8,9,18;

* 1 Corinthians
15:3-8 - A summary list that adds James and an appearance to over 500 at one
time, most of whom were still alive when Paul wrote.

* Jesus then ascended
to heaven in the presence of the apostles - Acts 1:9-11; Luke 24:50-53; Mark

Then the
apostles preached repeatedly that they were eyewitnesses of these events - Acts
1:22; 2:32; 3:15; 4:33; 10:39-41; 13:30-32; 22:14,15; 26:16; 1 Cor. 15:3-8,15.
All were persecuted and most gave their lives for this testimony, but none ever
withdrew it, denied it, or retracted it.

ARGUMENT # 1 Invalidity of the Trinity

Proof from the Bible that God is ONE and Jesus is not God or the son of God

Book of 1 Timothy Chapter 6 Verses 15-16

God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever.”

Book of Acts Chapter 17 Verse 24

The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands.”

In these two verses we see that Paul said that God is ALONE, forever living (immortal), all powerful. However we never see these descriptions of Jesus Christ (pbuh) like the descriptions of God in the bible. Jesus never says in the ENTIRE bible that “I am God worship me” or a phrase similar to this. There isn't a single unambiguous statement where Jesus Christ (pbuh) claims he is God (in the complete bible). If you or in fact any christian can show me a statement where Jesus says “I am God worship me” or any phrase similar to this I WILL ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY.

In the bible, actually the opposite is said. It is said that Jesus is the messenger/servant of God who was chosen to spread the message of the oneness of God and to tell the people to worship him alone. Lets look at the following two verses in the Book of Acts and one verse in the gospel of Mark.

Book of Acts Chapter 17 Verse 31

because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”

Book of Acts Chapter 3 Verse 13

The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.

Gospel of Mark Chapter 6 Verse 5

And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.”

The first two verses clearly show that Jesus was a messenger appointed by God. In the first verse it says a man whom he (as in God) has appointed and the second verse confirms that Jesus Christ (pbuh) is a servant of God (messenger of God) and not the son. The third verse shows that Jesus Christ (pbuh) isn't all powerful and while he could perform some miracles, he wasn't infinitely powerful.

Proof from the Bible that the Holy spirit cannot be God, Summation of the Trinity

Gospel of Mark Chapter 13 Verse 32

But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Before I talk about the Holy ghost, why is it that God in this verse has more power on the hour than Jesus Christ (pbuh)? If you say it is because in that situation he is of his Human nature then that was refuted above (based on the bible) and is refuted below (logical reasons) why Jesus cannot be God and human.

Concerning the Holy Ghost, he is included in this verse because the verse says that only the Father knows during the day or that hour (father referring to God). Why does God know more than the Holy Ghost?? The reason is because God is alone, all powerful and doesn't manifest in anyone or anything, that is related to pantheism.

Logical Reasons why Jesus Can't be God and Human or the Son of God

Most if not all Christians say that Jesus Christ (pbuh) has a divine nature and a human nature. This cannot be logically true and we can see this if I state the characteristics of divinity and that of human being.

Human Being

-Needy (requires food,water etc)

-limited power (cannot overcome everything)

-has a beginning (birth) and an end (death)

God (True Divinity)

-Uneedy (doesn't require anything to sustain himself)

-Unlimited Power (He relies on no one, but everyone relies on him)

- has no beginning and no end

So if we look at the characteristics of God and the human being we see that it is impossible for God to be God and Human at the same time. This is because you cannot be Needy and Uneedy at the same time. You cannot have limited power and unlimited power at the same time. You cannot have a beginning and end yet have no beginning and end that is a HUGE logical fallacy. The fact that the Bible says that God begets (gave birth is a father etc) contradicts what God is. God is very different and unlike the creation (human beings) and this is shown in their attributes.

Conclusion about Trinity and Jesus is son of God etc

For these reasons the trinity is false idea that is never even mentioned in the Bible itself. In fact I have never seen the words christianity or christians mentioned in the Bible. If you claim the trinity is true or that Jesus is the son of God or God etc, you must explain the contradictions I have mentioned in the bible and refute my logical arguments as well.

Rebuttal #1

The book of the prophet of Islam was written between 610 AD and
651 AD. The below is a non-Christian / non-secular source.”

You said that the Quran was written after the bible. This is false, the Quran is literal word of Allah (azawajal) to all of mankind that was revealed to Muhammad by Angel Jibreel. The Quran was NOT written. I agree that the Bible today was compiled by an assembly (council of Carthage) before the Quran was revealed if that's what you meant.

How do I know the Quran is the literal word of Allah, you may ask? My response would be long so I will refer you to some sources the question “is the Quran God's Word”? also answers other questions Gives simple and concise reasons why the Quran is the Word of Allah (azawajal)

Rebuttal # 2

For my second
God ordained scriptures”

The book of the prophet of Islam recognizes the Torah and the
Gospels of Jesus Christ as genuine and God breathed”

Muslims believe in all these books you mentioned in the Glorious Quran and those are the books revealed from God to Jesus and Moses (and David too) pbuh all of them (the verse says that He enjoined/prescribed upon ). HOWEVER, the gospels that Christians have today aren't the ones mentioned in the Quran. The four Gospels were written by man and were not revealed by God and most Christians know this.

Invalidity and Uncertainties in the Gospels, Not the word of God but the word of Man

The original gospel that Jesus received through revelation from God has been tampered with, corrupted, changed etc. We can see this with a number of examples. For example, It is indisputable that that the gospels Christians have today were NOT revealed by God to Jesus Christ (pbuh) but rather WRITTEN not even during the lifetime of Jesus Christ (pbuh). The gospel of Matthew was written NINE years after Jesus Christ's (pbuh) ascension into paradise. The gospel of Mark was written TWENTY-TWO years after the Messiah. The most controversial Gospel is without a doubt the Gospel of John, written around SIXTY years after the Messiah. The Bible was not and is not from God but is a compilation of all the christian writings

According to the encyclopedia of Britannica (reliable source of information), the Gospel of John in particular has controversy over the identity of the author, the place and date the gospel was composed has uncertainties. How can these crucial facts about the gospel which is supposed to be a foundational document for Christians worldwide have these sorts of doubts??

Rebuttal # 3

Why Jesus logically Could Not Have Been Crucified (Questions)

If your sins become forgiven in the past present and future doesn't that mean you can do whatever you want?? Also why does the beloved Prophet Jesus (pbuh) have to die such a cruel and shameful way (Doesn't the God of the Bible love him)?? If Allah wanted to forgive all of man's sins he could have done it easily, why does it require the death of Jesus??

Con Argues the Invalidity of the Trinity:

1. The sources for Cons argument are 1 Timothy 6:15-16. (Which states that God is the only God and he alone rules).

The same book states:
(1 Timothy4): 1 Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from what we believe; they will follow lying spirits and teachings that come from demons. 2 These teachers are hypocrites and liars. They pretend to be religious, but their consciences are dead.
(This shows us that there is a Holy Spirit)

Again, then same book
(1 Tim. 3:16). "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory".
(This shows us that God did become flesh. Now we have the Father, The spirit and the Son).

Not to forget - Matt. 3:16-17, "And after being baptized, Jesus went up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon Him, 17and behold, a voice out of the heavens, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.”

2. The sources for Cons argument are Acts 17:24. (The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands)

The same book states

(Acts 2:36) "Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that God has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified."

Also the same book

(Acts 2:38)"Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?" And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Con used his sources out of context. Both of the authors clearly teach a triune nature of God. Please note, the words of the revered prophet of Islam:

Al-Maaedeh-verse 110 (005.110 SHAKIR): When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit,

Con argues the validity of Christ's Power from the Gospel of Mark Chapter 6 Verse 5 "And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them"

The entire section in context reads:
6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him.

6:2 And when the Sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

6:4 But Jesus, said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.

6:5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them.

6:6 And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

Con used the scripture out of context. Christ does mighty works for those who believe. Their faith was absent entirely here. The bible called it unbelief. Despite that, he took mercy and still healed a few people.

Con argues:

"But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

As much as you don't like the answer, Christ was a hypostatic union of God and Man. While Jesus had his ministry on earth, he moved by the power of the Holy Spirit, not by the power of the father. If Jesus was displayed as God the father, everyone around him would die at his mere sight. After Moses "glimpsed" a portion of the glory of Gods true form, his face was glowing like a radioactive fallout victim. After Christ was raised into heaven, then he sat down beside God in full glory. If Jesus had all the knowledge and all the ability of the father, while on earth, his ministry would fail. He must be Human to fulfil the law, he must be divine to succeed at this. That means, he needs to be able to live and die as a human, by the power of the holy spirit.

Con is confused about the nature of God. (Which is good) The father is a great mystery. Those who seek his truth will find it. I urge Con to dig deeper on this subject.

Con said:"If you or in fact any Christian can show me a statement where Jesus says “I am God worship me” or any phrase similar to thisI WILL ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY. "

You cannot just "accept" Christianity. Faith is given to us by God. We cannot manifest our own belief (that would be salvation through our own willpower. Impossible.) We must pray for God to show us his will. Faith comes through grace. Grace is the gift of Jesus Christ. If you sincerely desire to accept the gift of Christ then pray to God to show mercy on you. Pray to God that he reveal himself to you. Pray to God that he align your will with his. As Christ prayed:"Not my will be done, but yours." If God does not answer, pray anyways...pray until he saves you....not because you deserve it...but because he is worthy of worship! Even if you go to hell....God is still worthy. So pray for him to show you his will. Pray, pray, pray! He is your father. He hears you call on him.
"As the deer pants for water, so my soul longs after you...."

To answer your question above about Jesus calling himself God:

John 14:7-10 [7] If you
really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know
and have seen him." [8] Philip said, "Lord, show us
the Father and that will be enough for us." [9] Jesus answered: "Don't you
know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone
who has seen
me has seen the Father. How can you say, `Show us the
Father'? [10] Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the
Father is in me
? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it
is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

John 10:30 "I and the
Father are one."

John 14:11 Believe me when
I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least
believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

John 10:37-38 [37] Do not
believe me unless I do what my Father does. [38] But if I do it, even though you
do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand
that the Father is in me, and I in the Father

Matthew 27:43 He trusts in
God. Let God rescue him now if he wants him, for he said, 'I am the Son of

John 17:11 I will remain
in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you.
Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name--the name you gave me--so
that they may be one as we are one.

Next rounds argument:

I'm running out of room, so for my next point, I would ask my opponent to view a video that I posted in this section. Pastor Paul Washer shows the difference between the Jew, The Muslim and the Christian. He then continues to explain the power and nature of Christ.

My questions are:

Why what merit do you enter paradise?

Is there an atoning for sin in this life?

Is there mercy available for those who believe in mighty Allah?

and last, please share your thoughts on the video.

XDebatorX forfeited this round.

Con missed a round. Unfortunate, but recoverable. In the mean time....a testimony. He cites his evidence in the video. It's pretty lengthy, so if you vote on this debate, please take the time to view the material.

XDebatorX forfeited this round.

My opponent has forfeited a second round. I would like to thank him for the opportunity to talk about my God.

I guess it wouldn't be proper to introduce my central argument (truth of islam and prophet Muhammad in the Bible) so I will list some very fast replies. Ruh Ul Qudus (Holy spirit) is a title for Angel Jibreel (angel of assistance and revelation) , he is also called Ruh Ul Ameen (Trustworthy spirit).

Con didn't explain the contradictions that I mentioned in the bible. I know the bible speaks of a trinity but I showed verses which proved otherwise. If he still believed in the trinity he had to explain the inconsistencies. He seems to acknowledge them because he says "The same book".

The reason I missed the rounds is because the time limit was too short (1 day) and Pro responds really fast. I strongly urge a vote for Con (Islam and Prophet Muhammad)
Posted by Neonix 4 years ago
Hey, I just realized something. You said the Holy Spirit reference in the Quran is an Angel. That doesn't work in the context of that sentence. "Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit"
Allah clearly states that he "strengthened" Jesus and Mary with the holy spirit. How could an Angel do this? Jesus did not work through Angels and Mary did not conceive through Angels. She conceived by the Holy Spirit of God.

I don't think your refutation is accurate. I'm going to dig deeper into this.
Posted by Neonix 4 years ago
Hey man, not a problem at all. We can restart the debate with a longer time limit. I was starting to wonder after the second forfeiture. I didn't think I argued THAT well. Lol...I figured there must have been some confusion about the debate time limit.

When you get some time, draw up the challenge. We can revisit this debate or do something else. I enjoy talking about God, so I'd prefer that topic, but it's not required.

Thanks for your rebuttal about the "Holy Spirit". I did not know that it is a name for an angel in your scripture. I'll make a note of it. That was poor research on my part.
Posted by XDebatorX 4 years ago
wow man the time limit is way too short. Its 1 day and you respond really fast, I had to some other things to do so I thought you would take a day or two to respond to my long argument /rebuttals but when I come back its over lol too bad maybe next time...
Posted by Neonix 4 years ago
Excellent. I did not wish to debate a non-muslim on matters of Islam. Thank you for accepting. My argument for Christ is being built as we speak. I will post it within a few hours.
Posted by XDebatorX 4 years ago
Yes I am
Posted by Neonix 4 years ago
King James Version or English Standard Version. They are translations of the Bible. May I ask, are you a Muslim?
Posted by XDebatorX 4 years ago
what is KJV and ESV?
Vote Placed by Ron-Paul 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Followin' tkubok.
Vote Placed by tkubok 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeitig from Con gives auto conduct points to Pro. However, Con did have slightly more convincing arguments.
Vote Placed by Wandile 4 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro effectively refuted con's arguments. Con was guilty of quoting the Bible out of context and not using the source correctly. Secondly he forfeited two rounds which proved detrimental to his case. Although I feel pro could have done better, he wins hands down as he provided the better arguments.