The_Nameless
CrazybutSolid

(Christian) God exists

The_Nameless

Pro

Some dumb-*ssed atheists do not understand that God exists despite the overwhelming evidence. Those may take up the debate with me. May God help you because you'll need it!

First round is opening, second rebuttals and third closing.

Let's begin with a simple yet powerful argument: Who caused the big bang?
Yes, you can't answer that do you atheist? And because you don't know it inevitably has to be God, even if there is no evidence, can't you see the sense in that?

Secondly, the Bible says God exists and He wrote the Bible and He is always right so He has to exist.

Thirdly, my personal divine experience:
Once upon a time me and my mate Jack were out smoking some good sh*t in a forest when suddenly a huge rainbow appeared. The strange thing is, Jack couldn't see it. And walking on the rainbow was a pretty, pink my little pony pony. He spoke with a mighty voice and said: "I am God and I give you the holy task of spreading my little pony throughout the world!". And then kapow! he was gone. From this moment on I do not only degrade women and beat up homosexuals for my religion but also sell my little pony's!

It is short but I do not need much space to prove God exists.
CrazybutSolid

Con

"Let's begin with a simple yet powerful argument: Who caused the big bang?
Yes, you can't answer that do you atheist? And because you don't know it inevitably has to be God, even if there is no evidence, can't you see the sense in that?"

If people thought the way you do, we would not even know there was a Big Bang. Or that stars are lightyears away. Or that penicilin makes antibiotics. Defaulting the lack of answer to God stops you from researching further. And lives would not be as great as they are today! There might be a God, but making a case for his/her existence based on what we do not know is a failed argument.

"Secondly, the Bible says God exists and He wrote the Bible and He is always right so He has to exist."

The Quran says God exists and He inspired the Quran and He is always right so He has to exist.
The Book of Mormon says God exists and He inspired the Book of Mormon and He is always right so He has to exist.
The Gospel of the Flying spaghetti monster says The flying spaghetti monster exists and He wrote the Gospel and He is always right so He has to exist.

This is a circular argument, which is invalid in proving anything.

"Thirdly, my personal divine experience:
Once upon a time me and my mate Jack were out smoking some good sh*t in a forest when suddenly a huge rainbow appeared. The strange thing is, Jack couldn't see it. And walking on the rainbow was a pretty, pink my little pony pony. He spoke with a mighty voice and said: "I am God and I give you the holy task of spreading my little pony throughout the world!". And then kapow! he was gone. From this moment on I do not only degrade women and beat up homosexuals for my religion but also sell my little pony's!"

hahaha Well I've just been trolled. It was fun to write these things down though. I should have read your whole post before I started writing. Well player sir!
The_Nameless

Pro

How did you find out? The arguments weren't more ignorant than the average Christian's ones.
CrazybutSolid

Con

CrazybutSolid forfeited this round.
The_Nameless

Pro

The_Nameless forfeited this round.
CrazybutSolid

Con

CrazybutSolid forfeited this round.
Posted by Burncastle 3 years ago
Burncastle
Pro's second argument is sufficient evidence to confirm that he is a troll. The Bible's circular logic is a parody of Christian apologetics but it is almost never actually used, especially in that form.
Posted by Ekairon139 3 years ago
Ekairon139
Something that you should both look at, is Laurence Krauss' presentation on how something can come from nothing. It is very interesting and seeks to explain how the Big Bang happened. Just my two cents here.