Christian rap battle: Truth_seeker vs. JasperFrancisShickadance

You said you wanted to do a rap excluding negativity
I'm about to rap as deep as the complexity of relativity
We're about to move around our emotions like gravity

I'm specializing in good and evil through divine eyes of the realities we got as a premise
I'm speakin' of the love, benevolence, n' goodness from God to save us from demise
Do not answer a fool according to his own folly or you'll be just like him
Do not even mimic his ways or his life, you'll only be bound to live in sin
Channel energies like two thousand synergies and live according to the sacrifice
Don't babble like the fool void of knowledge of his creator or of his son: Christ

JasperFrancisShickadance wanted to rap battle positive, so i'm lettin' her spit a-sick lyric
With lots of insight into the sustain' forces of the world deep in the mind of God's spirit

I'm sorry yo but when saying don't mimic this world the first round you contradict yourself
You rap, that's worldly, but at the same time I love readin it cuz you bring no shame to God Himself
Dude Ima take it a step further and lift that Book of Wonders off it's dusty pathetic shelf
I know lots of ordinary people who need truth just walking around hopeless like Wreck it Ralph

We might need to use a dictionary though cuz premise and demise don't rhyme neither do sin and him
I'm only pointing out your mistakes so you can learn from it for next time you try to battle a rap hymn
I'll start rapping positive once I spit a little conceptive so the readers have a bit entertaining digestive
I agree that after this round we can rap debate to an extent of positivity yet fugitive for the conclusive

My Lord is my strength and song, He is my great salvation
To every nation I'll try to give out a strong, hopeful light and foundation
I know how hard it is to fight for the right against all Satan's temptation
So without arguing hard I'll show the truth that seeker wants to know about the Bible's translation.

Let's Go!
Let Go!
Let God!

The Lord is my strength and song, he's my great salvation
He keeps my foundation strong in the face of an evil nation
There are many things in which i can compare predestination
such as the shinin' sun on the unforgiven, i know it's causation

The holy man is separate from the world, even though he faces adversity
God's wrath is brought upon the wicked, but the holy man prays for mercy
The Law of Moses brought wrath, but through Jesus, he brought a new journey
Man has become one certain individual but after Christ, he becomes a new person

Yes i rapped usin' worldly terms, but i am still a Christian forever engraved in God's palm
No sin that i commit in real life or online will separate from security in salvation, the calm
That i stand strong with God's grace always bestowed upon me though i do wrongs
Ritual impurity cannot separate the faithful from the presence of God's sacred songs

Faithful to Jesus can be compared to the construct of human marriage
Despite ramblings, shamblings, there is a complete unbreakable bondage
Man was made 1st then the woman, both are interdependent in God's image

I'm like David in the ancient of days, prayin' for a change of my ways
Despite doin' evil, i am always saved by the one who is worthy of all praise
so i pluck these strings on my lyrically tuned lyre, removin' the sting of hell-fire
To see the beauty of God's grace in it's fullness in paradise is my only desire

Moses face was veiled, Jesus face became fully and divinely revealed
That hidden wisdom which was from the beginning is no longer concealed

Yo it's true this world it got no hope or anything to hold on to
I'm praying for the people contained by sins, this is nuthin' new
Prayin' for an outreach, a cut through, so the truth they pursue
So many talents and debuts that could be used as God's pas de deux

The human kind itself don't know the truth even though they try to seek it
Society is crushed with temptations to Christ I went to now they must submit
What they need is an evangelist to explain the relationship with Christ to go legit
This might be a shock but when they do this all the inclination, shame and guilt be quit

Evil attracts those of this world, this bad yet about it there's no doubt
Grace is amazing to those who use it to help their lives, for God they goin' all out
We Christians are part of God's plan, embraced in his palm we are his wrinkles
Our job is to reach out to those who still feel guilty cuz they weren't saved, it's simple

Why is it so hard for us to reach out and create a revolution with side affects great?
'So many strings attached' but it's a lie we say as we chew the words we all ate
God's love is amazing to anyone and us who is seeking and wanting to not-just-know but feel the truth
But we need to spread His heart to others cuz God n' Satan's fightin' like Wolverine and Sabretooth.

In the beginning of the world, between good and evil, there was harmony
with God on my side, the Devil as my enemy, i gotta get rid of what's harming me
Young lady, you must live according to the righteousness as it's your only certainty

What is the way to keep a man's way pure? to keep fast to God's word
Don't stray from the silence, no evil words in the midst of an spiritual bird
Stay within the presence of the holiness of God, in the heavenlies
But you must respect your friends and continually bless enemies

Seek peace with all men, but be wary of spiritual forces that change courses
But then you realize that it was nothing but all illusions runnin wild as horses
Seek the tree of life because true wisdom comes from the Jah-man above
Oh what a more enlightened way man could've had if he hadn't left his 1st love

Jesus is the only way to find wisdom, you cannot mold your life into the clay that you so desire
Your life must follow the unpredictable pattern of the refiner of the holy fire like David's lyre
Moldin' your life to the pattern, the invisible, indivisible image of the one who reigns higher

In the name of the most highest, channel your life to free yourself from all suffering like rivers
Because to the stillness of waters God will lead you, the one whom from the evil one, he delivers
Moral confusion comes to those who seek their own vanity, insanity is repeating into false humanity
There are many opinions of reality and illusion, so you must submit to the revered one of Christianity

The hope of the world holds in the fate of the path so chosen in the Messianic age
In the meantime, the holy spirit keeps burning in a violent passionate blood red rage
Convertin' people to the Holy one of Israel, God is all consuming fire movin' in your ribcage
No matter how many technological advances mankind makes, he can't keep it in a cage
Science progresses to the skies, but deception lies in wait, in disguise as hell is on the rise
Deep inside, emotional barrages, screaming, the soul cries for truth, not swallowin' lies

Evil is the absence of the absolute goodness of truth, seek goodness my youth
Chaotic forces can combust, but unite in order just as Jewish and moabites, Ruth
The spiritual bloodline was metaphysical, beyond genetic, free from the sinful heretic
The wicked cannot infect the holiness of God, no disrespect to the one who is perfect

No christian can reach out to the atheists if the evangelist doesn't know the basics
Might be called a miracle if a deist is an evolutionist yet he preaches Jesus' ethics
The world sometimes says 'coexist' but that's impossible with everybody's opinions
If we all stay with the Bible and it's morals we be like the criminal Gru and his minions

Jesus Christ is amazing, his love is never ending and his ways are incomprehensible, see
By the Leaders in his time on earth He was called criminal like the character in Despicable Me
But in the end Jesus rose again and nobody could fathom without superstition his eccentricity
Some things are explained without science or human brains, figure that out in God's Word clearly

The pain and suffering, madness and sorrow, it won't end in a while because of Satan's vile
Why is it Christians inner city aren't persecuted, why we never do God's Word old style?
Sometimes it's fine, like we got ta reach out to all nations an' cultures - even hip hop
But we can't be carried away by this earth's trap of sinful nature, our motives can't stop

Love, peace, joy, and fruitfulness dey-all-come from the Holy Spirit to make us savant
God's people gotta obey, be inspiration to all da others so we be influentially nonchalant
So many ways to overcome the sickness of sin but the only one that works is not jaunt
We might show the only truth to people even though we will be martyred and they will taunt
"For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power and love and sound judgment"
Bible says we must use our talents to confront sin and evangelize, these words are ancient yet convenient
This preachment only easy to say, but to do this all a challenge for us all to take for advancement
Others will show amazement when they realize the merchant in the storefront is Christ who owns us all with penchant.

The biggest lesson to learn from all this crazy word riot
Probably comes best out of the mouth of peace and quiet
In God's eyes many things are to utterly dispute and displease
Without Christians to carry out the gospel the truth is an eyelet.

If you don't know of this infinitely powerful love that contains us all
I encourage you to look further into this seemingly fantastic future ball
But know that it's reality, the key to small happiness that revolves around a book
God's world without humanity's Satan nature to intervene is perfect, just take a look.

To the atheist, there must empirical evidence that God exists
To the Christian, there must powerful faith that always persists
Overall, Christ is the center of the universe who we praise in the midst

Bias creates a wall between us all, forming one perspective
All human minds are collective, all minds are subjective
Knowing the real truth from the absolute is being objective
The light shines, darkness fades, thus salvation is elective

Nature can never contradict God's Word like a pre-programmed robot
Death is merely the absence of the living essence, hence things rot
I must have faith in the Christ who gave me my very birth
Passin' through this temporary phase of life of hell on earth

he stretches the firmaments, he hangs the whole earth over nothing
such is the fate of the wicked one of whom like gravity he's crushing
Satan has no power over this spiritual chaotic state of existence
God creates peace, God creates evil, it's all in his perfect consistence
Man ought to have learned from our father, from his heart n' conscience

Better is the man who stays humble than the man who prides himself in college
After all, good things come from above, focus on connecting with intimate knowledge
For in Jesus Christ, he is the complete character of God of whom all should acknowledge

We must always show compassion to our neighbors but how can we when we are helpless?
This may be a moral dilemma, but look to the rhema (1) the shema (2) God is simply jealous
He wants our hearts and minds with a transfusion through Christ' blood transfusion
New knowledge of the heart that saves us from confusion of the ultimate evil illusion

The evil deceives himself into thinking that the self shall utterly be over elevated
Heaven is in the highest where it belongs, carnality shall justly be disseminated
Lookin' at present circumstances, battlin' the inner chaos from inside: the yetzer hara (3)
Cuz it's tryna rob me of God's fresh n' livin waters, this desert is as dry as the Sahara

What is it called when two opposite emotions in a person collide with aggression?
It either makes someone feel want to find their meaning or else they get depression
Humanity doesn't have the literal ability to actually grasp the concept of our crazy creation
When you know you are loved yet are feeling rejected, life becomes a confusing digression

Why are there atheists if there is no God? because of the helpless seeking?
People are born into different families with unique opinions, no conceding
Lil Wayne may been right sayin it's a Godless America for bespeaking
E'ryone has places to go and things to do but for the truth they're beetling

How are people too selfish and brainwashed to not accept the honest facts?
They don't want their lives to change because of the Creation proof that enacts
When love and hate interact in someone's lives they feel ruined, it's hard to relax
Our brain says you only have one chance at life: this goes for all races, whites and blacks
Hence, 'live it the best you can' you say, 'if you live it bland it'll be over so don't let nuttin distract'
But in reality your life soda stand is sinking in a Fanta sea and it's too confusing to ignore or detract

So if you put mankind's common sense and the facts together, what do ya get?
Cognitive thought ending in mystification and that's set unless you wanna bet
Why? Because peeps don't wanna ruin their lives, they're alert by only one threat
This is wrong because if they gain the whole world and lose their life the truth is all that's left

What wouldn't Jesus do in a situation where we're looking for a revolution to start?
His culture was different but we can learn from his parables for where we play our part
Jesus isn't accepted by this world, only in the Bible is a miracle considered amazing off the chart
We need to step out of the box armed with Bible toxic, stirring hobo people's hearts like at Walmart [1]

'Why does my heart feel so bad' a YouTube vid asks in an ad
Cuz it aches for the way people express that they're sad
The Hood, where humans walkin round trying to look rad
The rich, who think they got it all but at heart they aint satisfad

Our evangelizing should NOT involve criticizing but abiding in honesty and love
Letting go means letting God do the real work, sending the Spirit's fire from above
Real eyes realize real lies [2] so grasp that today with your prayer'n faith you're proud of!

As a peaceful mindset of the almighty, cultivate your anger for the serenity
Like a herbal remedy, take in the spirit of peaceful bliss for all eternity
Anger and vengeance only belong to the son, do not let the sun down on your anger
Because negativity can be preserved like insects in amber, it's as a poison dagger

Humankind fails to grasp the concept of God's mercy and judgement on evil-doers
Consistency flowin' throughout the infinity of eternity as God displays his grandeurs
Givin' the rain to the just and unjust, creatin' a harmonious dual natural existence
Evil humanity keeps dwellin' in Resistance, a hardened heart just fails to listens

When you see the revealed man in front of your very eyes, it's truth you cannot deny
When we were still livin' in huts, we did not recognize the one who helped us survive
It was not until we saw the fullness of all truth in the human mind from the divine
From the beginning of time to the end of the finishing line, he is forevermore alive
He went into Hades but rose from the dead, revived, now the giver of life provide

No reincarnated rebirth took place, only that which has been shown in his face
Now humanity can look to him for the survival of their race beyond outer space

We do not want to heed the voice of strangers, we want to hear the voice of the shepherd
The one who leads us into the still waters, Yeshua, ben Elohim, livin' in Zion Orchard
I'm reachin' the surreal place beyond my imagination, i am a soul in whom God treasured
Heaven praises Jesus, the earth belows in meekness as God the father is endeavored

Because out of the house of the world, through the Word of Jesus, he made the cosmos
It was not by the intellectual mouth of man by human reason, but by the divine logos
We must show others who are still obeying their instincts, bowin to evil, some remorse
Because order is law, time n' space God is the God of them all, one holy unified force

But the world did not know God's own son since the time begun
How can they perceive the emanations of the light rays of the sun?
Whatever man has achieved in this life, let it be temporally won
Mathematically probabilistic calculations won't replace the holy one
As his infinite knowledge stretchin' beyond space, what he wrote is done

Know that beyond human eyes, within the depths of the celestially unknown, Jesus is the firstborn
The time of creation has come, so blow the shofar horn, let this body in God's name be reborn
Because all shall kneel before the exalted being of God's heart, may his name in my heart burn

Every morning, joy is refreshed, i look up, do not beat my chest n' confess i am blessed
Take away my sorrows as i'm immersed into eternal rest freed from state of being oppressed
The heavens and earth declare his righteousness, his glory, his justice and graciousness
That's why you as an image of his greatness must reverently bow to his will in faithfulness

Let those who hate God for eternally punishing people be illuminated by fall under
The grace of God which lays uncovered, like the angels, his ways are beyond number
Evil must make good thrive, be more elevated to a better position, Satan'll be torn asunder

Just a tad bit off the track is Satan, our raps had the Holy Spirit contagion
Cuz our goal has been to shake him so maybe ya'll be converted layman
That's the Devil's pet peeve, when God's Word is spread an' he's forsaken
Ima keep this inspiration going with no hesitation as the Enemy's ultimatum

Dearest Father God first I'd just like to thank you
This time has been a real nice praise and worship brew
So I pray that people come through and become undeaf [1]
We praise You cuz You worthy yet as rare as tropical chough [2]

Oh Lord I am amazed by your incredible strength and power
Nobody compares to you, the mountains tremble and cower
What's it to live like Lightning Lord but really be ligamentous [3]
The only true potential comes from You, who is so momentous

Humanity fails to comprehend the greatness of you, God almighty
Man we can't tell the difference between the responsible and flighty [4]
Our ways need to change obviously thus our lives we need to tidy
We don't realize that we are too vain and overly sexual, like Aphrodite [5]

God is the Rock for all weak and guilty humans, this is written in stone - not chalk
He is labeled lifesaver, he languished Lucifer but he didn't laugh at the lame gawk
Nor did he at the innocent sinners, he just stood at the door of their hearts to knock
He never gave up on us yet came through while creating new pieces, like Johann S. Bach

I been praying cuz we been craving too much the behavior of Satan
I'm complaining cuz we debating these amazing yet despicable topics of man
We should be hating on it not raving on it because there's so much more than
Life aint what we think but it can be better, Ima spill the art out of the paint can

Just think, e'ry single human being is holding back talents because of sin
Temptations and malice, guilt and drugs all take you back to the beginnin'
If they all converted than there a party in the house with joy'n'bibles wherein
The art in e'ry person be brought to God, hey I always knew Satan had a thin skin

The people who ah rich, the people in da Hood
They can all be known as preachers that are good
What's wrong with having SWAG and bein Christian?
Ever heard of the Saved With Amazing Grace mission?

No matter how we sinned and cussed at one another in the past
Jesus took that guilt and nailed it to the cross, 'dis was not a miscast
We just need to say yes to His deal he asked us to surpass at long last
Like a movie director or a misnamed criminal (Gru)
we can be engraved in His palm; part of His loving, undisputable cast.

[5] -
Vote Placed by Ajabi 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: test