Debatwinnerpro
Hugo_Head

Christianity Is the most sensical and true religion (nonchristians only)

Debatwinnerpro has forfeited round #3.

Debatwinnerpro

Pro

first round acceptance
Hugo_Head

Con

Things I want to be clear:
1. I am an atheist
2. I do not think Christians are bad; most of my friends are christian
3. I hope this will be a respectful debate
Debatwinnerpro

Pro

What religion are you?

Atheism: atheist dont believe in things till they are 100% proven, and they have seen it with their eyes... or science has proven it. this one is a bit harder to disprove, but ill try.:
1. Science has proven the afterlife with a thing called the "Quantum Theory of Consciousness" that states that humans consciousnesses will go to another universe after death.

2. Just because you cant scientifically prove something doesnt mean it doesnt exist. For example, i could say "Gravity doesnt exist" because we haven observed any gravitrons in the universe, the mindset of "something doesnt exist till i see it" is BULL... you dont want to see him once its too late to start believing

Deism: This religion is interesting.. a deist could THEORETICALLY believe in Jesus... all deists dont believe the same things... so it isnt possible to disprove

ISLAM!: Mohammed was a terrible person with child brides... does this sound like a trust-able guy? Mohammed made this religion to get followers for his dumb war. The quran claims sperm comes from between your backbone and ribs (86:6-7) the quran suggests the earth is flat (Surah 13:3, 15:19, 50:7, 51:48, 71:19, 20:53)

Hinduism: Humans will go extinct and our world will eventually end, thus ending their resurrection cycle. Plus, they have millions of "gods"(lowercase g) this is simply not realistic

Tell me your religion... i cannot name all of the religions off the top of my head

Christianity is the most realistic religion
Hugo_Head

Con

Did you even read my previos argument?? The frst fact I stated was I am an aithiest.

If "god" is all powerful can he can (hypotheticly) build any wall. Even one so high that nobody can jump it. So can he build a wall so high even he can not jump it? But he is all powerful Therfore he can jump any wall.

The "Quantum Theory of Consciousness" is, by name, a theory, and therefore not to be taken as fact. I googled it and none of the top 20 result said anything about proving human consiese will go anywhere after death.

The "god" in christianty is just as evil as mohammed is islam, he sent half his children to be endlessly toutred in hell. The bible also says the earth is flat.

I wish to be respectful, but your points on hinduism are truly rediculos. 1. Not all hindus belive in the recussian cycle (I also find it a bit strange) 2. hindus do not have millions of gods. Some hindus belive in thousands, some hundreds, I have hindu friend who only belives in three. 3. Even if there were millions of gods this wold no make it unrealistic

Christianity is not the most realistic religion.
Posted by Hugo_Head 6 months ago
Hugo_Head
I still fail to see why this matters in terms of realistically.
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 6 months ago
Debatwinnerpro
if only you checked my account before i logged back in.. i didnt even check on the debate
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 6 months ago
Debatwinnerpro
sorry i forfeited... i havent been on in a while... i read the atheism part as "i am not an atheist" sorry also yes millions... they just chose a few to worship https://www.huffingtonpost.com...
https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
"Science has proven the afterlife with a thing called the "Quantum Theory of Consciousness" that states that humans consciousnesses will go to another universe after death."
This is a totally pseudo scientific nonsensical and baseless hypothesis. It makes use of the law of conservation of energy - thermodynamics - as well as an unproven interpretation of quantum mechanics and the fact that human consciousness is factually but partially a result of electron motion and goes on to assert that, since said electrons do not disappear, consciousness cannot disappear either. I hope I do not need to clarify how non-scientific and delusional, as well as irrational this is.
Attempting to use quantum mechanics and biology in order to construct an argument when having null knowledge of quantum mechanics and biology can lead to such preposterous results, namely citing the "quantum theory of consciousness". Please do research before addressing such points.
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
Do not forfeit debates. The only thing you achieve by forfeiting is wasting your opponent's time and showing complete immaturity and disrespect. If you want to open a discussion which you might later give up, create a forum and not a debate.
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
@Debatwinnetpro
You say that, and yet you forfeit this debate. You are not really convincing.
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 6 months ago
Debatwinnerpro
I havent forfeited most of those debates.. of them only a few i forfeited
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
Perhaps I would accept, but your account informing me that out of the thirty nine debates in which you have been you have finished nine is not really persuasive. I have no interest in debates with individuals with such remarkable probability of forfeiting.
Posted by SecularMerlin 6 months ago
SecularMerlin
Your debate is half matter of oppinion and half unprovable assumption. What do you hope to gain from it?