bubbatheclown
henryajevans

Christianity is Not as Dangerous as Islam

bubbatheclown

bubbatheclown

Pro

You will see my argument whenever we begin. I already have one worked out, and it's kind of complex.
henryajevans

Con

Then by all means post it, friend.
bubbatheclown

Pro

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I won't be able to keep this up to the end. I must forfeit.
But first, to save face, I'll prove that I did indeed have an argument. Debunk it in your head if you wish.

There are three kinds of "Christians." Note I said "Christian" instead of Christian because they may or may not fit the Biblical description of Christian. Anyway, they are "Militant" Christians, "Lazy" Christians, and "True" Christians.
Militant Christians will kill you if you don't convert to Christianity. They are harmful to society. Lazy Christians are weak in their faith. Some of them may be hypocrites, but they're simply jerks. They don't hurt or help society. And note that posting something threatening on Facebook does not make you a militant Christian unless you carry out whatever kind of threat posted. Then there are True Christians. They provide ministries to the poor, the homeless, the widows, etcetera. They are beneficial to society.
If you consider a total view of history, Militant Christians seem to have had a greater impact on the world than True Christians. I admit it. However, in the modern day there are a lot more True Christians than Militant Christians. Perhaps in the obscure corners of the United States there's some guy who blew up an abortion clinic or someone who stabbed an atheist professor. But that's rare. Many churches, on the other hand, have ministries for the poor or other groups in need. Therefore, in the modern day Christianity does more good than bad.
Next, let's consider Islam. I'll use the same three categories for them: Militant Muslim, Lazy Muslim, and True Muslim. I don't think there are any Muslim hospitals or Muslim charity organizations here in America. Not that many, that is. I've never seen one before. However, the Militant Muslims here in the US did kill 3000 people on September 11, 2001 and they did blow up the Boston Marathon recently. There's plenty more where that came from. And in the Middle East, they may have established more charity stuff than they have here, but for every patient treated by a Muslim hospital there is someone who was killed by a Muslim militant. In other words, in the modern day Islam does more bad than good.
Okay, that's all. Debunk it in your head if you want, but I'm afraid I must forfeit. You win.
henryajevans

Con

henryajevans forfeited this round.
bubbatheclown

Pro

Why did you forfeit? I thought I was the one who was going to forfeit!
henryajevans

Con

henryajevans forfeited this round.
Posted by Jesenia07 3 years ago
Jesenia07
The Islamic religion isNOT dangerous. Its a stereotype and a generalization. Please watch 30 days, about the christian living in a Muslim household for 30 days.
Vote Placed by johnlubba 3 years ago
johnlubba
bubbatheclownhenryajevansTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff