MakeDebatingGreatAgain
NoahIsRight

Christianity is a corruption created by mankind, and is not divine.

NoahIsRight has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

MakeDebatingGreatAgain

Pro

You said you could take down any argument against Christianity, so lets see about that... First round is acceptance. Accept if you dare
NoahIsRight

Con

I am appalled that I didn't see this sooner. You'll find that I have grown in my knowledge of history, science, and religion. I can disprove all you say. Christianity was not manmade. God is real. Jesus was crucified and came back from the dead. I accept your challenge. >:D
MakeDebatingGreatAgain

Pro

I'm sorry about posting this at the last minute, but I have a tight schedule. Anyways, to the debate.

The first point I will make about Christianity is that the idea of it makes no sense, and it has contradictory and non-sensible components. The first thing that is confusing is that an all knowing sentient god would care about us as humans. In many religions, believers must devote fully to their gods without question, and the Christian religion denies those gods, yet in Christianity the same is required of believers. They must fully devote to god and always have faith to reach heaven. And heaven also makes minimal sense. It is a figment of our dreams, as we all want to live happily ever after. But life is no fairytale, and Christianity makes it out to be this way, with devils, demons, spirits, Eucharist, crucifixion being apart of the religion. What also makes no sense is the bible. The bible speaks of several incidents where god destroyed humanity. Why would god create us, only to destroy us again and again when we have wronged, when we are always imperfect and will behave the way we do. We are programmed to do bad or good things in order to gain our own benefit, through evolution. We are expected to be perfect and good in order to get into heaven, which is why so many people believe. Christians are know to do good things because they want to get into this fictions heaven, which is so driving for them because everyone seeks eternal life. This is basically a giant scam, they get you to do good things for something "good" but fake, which makes the religion desirable and appeasing to new believers and converts. And about converts, Christianity not only encourages, but demands, that the religion be spread to other cultures. The Spanish explorers destroyed Aztec society and replaced it with Catholicism. They did no good to the Aztecs, all they did was destroy their society and convert them into more mindless little Christians.

Another aspect of Christianity is the corruption, especially Catholics. Christianity was created as a giant scam to convince jewish people to follow the Roman empire. The romans actually were the likely writers of the bible and it holds many inconsistencies. They used it to unite Rome and controll society with the most powerfull psycological tool, religion itself. Read this source and you will understand the corruption in the bible: https://pisoproject.wordpress.com.... Also, the Catholic church was very corrupt, as they burned and killded everyone who didn't believe in Catholicism, and had total tyrannical controll of mideaval Europe. I am running short of time, so Im sorry this argument is rushed, but I will definitely make the second one a very good argument.

https://pisoproject.wordpress.com...

https://en.wikipedia.org...

https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by NoahIsRight 1 year ago
NoahIsRight
Actually, I'll send a debate to you
Posted by NoahIsRight 1 year ago
NoahIsRight
send me another debate request, I'd love to finish this
Posted by MakeDebatingGreatAgain 1 year ago
MakeDebatingGreatAgain
Sorry this argument was so rushed, I was quite busy the last few days, but I promise the 2nd round argument will be far better.