telisw37
kellenrh

Christianity is false according to the bible.

telisw37

Pro

According to the bible Christianity is a lie,
kellenrh

Con

This does not make sense since the root of Christianity comes from the Bible.
telisw37

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for accepting this debate.

By mixing the High Holy Day and Passover week into a East'ar religion that eats swine and teaches little children to worship magic rabbits that lay eggs of many colors. Is one way Christianity is very Satanic!
1Co_11:17, Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.
1Co_11:18, For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
1Co_11:19, For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.
1Co_11:20, When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.
I will ask who and why did Christianity change God'Sabbath? There is a Passover week that Christ actually followed.

1Co_11:20, When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.Next everything about the rituals are actually not ordered by God. Like the Lords Supper.

Christ never gave more than a word of thanks. Christ always prayed alone.
Matt.6:6
So why do Christians pray to be seen of men?
6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

kellenrh

Con

First of all, Christianity doesn't say too worship eggs laid by some weird rabbit. the main reason Easter is celebrated because we are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins so we could live in heaven with him one day. Your argument does not make any sense what so ever, and eating candy on Easter is not satanic. Yes I agree that sometimes the media takes away the true meaning of Easter and also Christmas, but that is were our challenge comes in. We need to remember that we are celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus at Christmas and his resurrection at Easter. Is it bad to give each other gifts at Christmas? No, it is not because we are showing our love for one another. The Magi gave Jesus gifts when they went to visit him.
I could not understand your argument due to the fact that it was just random sentences in bold. Could you possibly actually represent your thesis and argument in the next argument please? It would be very helpful. Thank you.
telisw37

Pro

The bible teaches that Adam was God. Not allof mankind. Who is the Root of David?

Point 1
Joh_1:1, In the beginning was the Word,(Adam not all of mankind!) and the Word was with God,,(Adam not all of mankind!) and the Word was God.,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:2, The same was in the beginning with God. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:3, All things were made by him;,(Adam not all of mankind!) and without him was not any thing made that was made. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:4, In him was life; and the life was the light of men. ,(Adam not all of mankind!)
Joh_1:5, And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. See John told you that my opponent just won't get it.
Point 2
Luk_3:38, Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Point 3
Who is the root of David? Adam.
Rev_5:5, And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev_22:16, I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Point 4
Who is the Alpha of the bible? Adam or all of mankind?
Rev_1:8, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Rev_1:11, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev_21:6, And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev_22:13, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Point 5
Adam was formed and not created like the people in Gen. 1:26, Gen. 2:1 declares the people/host were finished, Adam was not complete He had surgery.
" Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished and all the host of them. " Adam named the animal/nations too. Notice did the Spirit of God offer Adam a animal as a help meet? No! A day with God is 1000 years to man. The gentiles were here at least 1000 years before Adam.
" Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle and to the fowl of the air and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam and he slept: and he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh instead thereof; Gen 2:22 And the rib which the LORD God had taken from man made he a woman and brought her unto the man. Gen 2:23 And Adam said This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man. "
Point 6
Adam on the cross in prophecy for all who have eyes to see.
Isa_43:7, Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
Isa_43:8, Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Isa_43:9, Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
Isa_43:10, Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Point 7
" Gen 3:17 And unto Adam/Christ not virgin born yet.) he (God's Spirit) said Because thou (Adam=Christ) hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife(Eve=Israel and Satan=Kennites=Sons of Cain) and hast eaten of the tree (Cross!) of which I (God's Spirit) commanded thee saying Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; (David's Royal Bloodline!) in sorrow (Christ and man of sorrows Isa_53:3, He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.) shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Gen 3:18 Thorns also and thistles (Crown of thorns!) shall it bring forth to thee; (Christ/Adam) and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; (Fig tree no figs Mar_11:13, And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.) Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face (Sweating in the Garden before the cross.) shalt thou eat bread (Lord's Supper!) till thou return unto the ground;( Death 3 days.) for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living. " Eve is the mother of Christ meaning if you are not in Christ then you are dead! There were women created Gen.1:26 able to multiply=have children."
Notice that Christ looked like men. Adam was formed not created (Strong # 3335 squeezed into the potter). Notice that Able was a keeper of sheep and Cain was a tiller of ground. Means that Cain could control the weather explains why He was upset when He could no longer til the ground (Mad about plowing in the hot sun but became a city planner and had a family of his own?) Gen_4:13, And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.
Gen_4:15, And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Gen_4:16, And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
Gen_4:17, And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (These are the host that were finished Gen 2:1) And God blessed them and God said unto them Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen 1:29 And God said Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth and every tree in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Gen 1:30 And to every beast of the earth and to every fowl of the air and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth wherein there is life I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. "
Point 8
Adam was in Eden not all of mankind, Nations were created for them. The Garden of God, three witnesses.
Eze_28:13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze_31:8, The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
Eze_31:9, I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him. Who is that? Adam=Christ!
99.9% Error!
kellenrh

Con

kellenrh forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Again my opponent offered nothing to debate against.
kellenrh

Con

kellenrh forfeited this round.
telisw37

Pro

Nothing to debate. Vote Pro.
kellenrh

Con

kellenrh forfeited this round.
Posted by kellenrh 2 years ago
kellenrh
Exactly, how does that even sate a point. There was no argumentation involved in that. For now, that i basically just an opinion and not any evidence supporting your thesis investigator.
Posted by RealisticNihilist 2 years ago
RealisticNihilist
This should be interesting seeing as the opener was extremely vague and provided no affirmative argumentation.