GiantSpoonMan
nigga_swag

Christianity is false.

GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I am arguing that Christianity is false.
God did not create earth.
Evolution is the cause of all living things.
Jesus was not our savior.
The bible is just a storybook.
Earth was not created 6,000 years ago.

You can make your first round an argument if you please or just use it for acceptance.
Good luck.
nigga_swag

Con

Shut up you stupid,uneducated,and good for nothing loser who doesn't know what you are talking about because what you just said is false.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Ok...
Thank you for your kind acceptance.

I can assume that you are a very highly educated individual judging by your instantaneous hatred towards me. Since you did not bring up any arguments I will go ahead and start the debate now.

To start this debate I will take a look at why god is not all mighty. It took him six days to make earth. I mean clearly this is a sign of not being all mighty. If something made the earth in five days it would be greater than god. This should not be possible because then god would not be the most powerful thing in the universe.

Now we will look at the earth only being 6,000 years old. Dinosaurs. How would we have dinosaurs if the earth was only 6,000 years old? They would just eat Adam and Eve. Why would there be no more dinosaurs? If the meteor that hit earth to wipe them all out happened 6,000 years ago we would not be alive today.

I'm going to end here to make sure you actually want to debate and not just waste my time. If so, please respond to these arguments.

nigga_swag

Con

Your going to Hell !!!!!!
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I do not believe in hell.
nigga_swag

Con

Hello I'm terribly sorry for the above actions. A friend of mine got on here and did this. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can later find a better opponent. Thank you for your consideration.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

No problem.
nigga_swag

Con

nigga_swag forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Vote pro.
Posted by hosslay 3 years ago
hosslay
Thank you
Posted by GiantSpoonMan 3 years ago
GiantSpoonMan
I would be happy to debate you on this topic hosslay.
Posted by hosslay 3 years ago
hosslay
Giantspoonman- I am very sorry about the dumb , ignorant text coming from underneath cons fingers. If you would like to do a real debate on this topic then please restart and challange me.
Posted by loveu157 3 years ago
loveu157
con can't debate at all so I now think that he is a total as*s and he doesn't know anything.