Christianity is honestly one of the most idiotic and non logical religion ever

thesilvergun1321 has forfeited round #1.

Hello there, today. I will be arguing that Christianity is one of the most non-logical, offensive, and overall idiotic religion of all time. I have no specific rules for this debate because frankly, I don't care. Anyways, here's are my reasons why Christianity is horrible.

-One of the most popular and known facts about Christianity is that they believe that people who are gay and lesbian should go to hell. They claim this because it goes against what god said about Adam and Eve, and they both each were assigned their own, "duties." Apparently, if you like a person of the same sex, you will go to hell because you are disobeying the duties that god has assigned you. Here are my counter points against this.

-There's absolutely no actual real life consequence to being gay or lesbian. Though sometimes you may get discriminated against other people, you can actually tell the police about the discrimination, and they could actually sue the discriminator because of the discrimination law enforced by the EEOC.

-There is no actual LOGICAL evidence actually supporting the fact that gays are horrible people and should go to hell. Some gay people are actually very nice and have never done anything wrong in their life. If there is any logical evidence supporting this claim, then please, tell me.

-Another thing that really bothers me about Christianity is about how they treat women and how their sexist towards them. Here are some examples

Corinthians 14:34-35
-34. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

-35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

-First of all, woman are not to be "under obedience" of men. This is obviously sexism and I have know honest clue will rebuttal saying this isn't sexism. Same thing as for the women and church. A woman, just like any other human being, has the right to speak what they want to speak. They have feelings to you know.

Here are some other examples

Levictus 12:2
-Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean.

Levictus 12:5
-But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days.

-First thing that really gets me angry is that these people are basically saying that if you give birth to a man, you'll be unclean for a set amount of time, BUT if you give birth to a WOMAN, you'll be unclean 2x MORE than if you gave birth to a man. This is also obvious sexism. Also, how would a mother who's given birth to a child be "unclean." There is no logic to actually back this claim up. Women are just as sanitary as men. If not,even CLEANER to be honest.

Ecclesiastes 7:26

"And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart [is] snares and nets, [and] her hands [as] bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her."

-So basically, this verse is saying that all women are evil and are apparently worse than death. First of all, not ALL women are mean, sassy b**ches. There are a lot of women that are sweet and caring. Again, sexism.

That's not all that annoys me about Christianity though. There's much more than that. But anyways, with that aside, and as always, I wish my opponent, good luck.