JustRafiki
PowerPikachu21

Christianity is more believable than Atheism.

JustRafiki has forfeited round #2.

JustRafiki

Pro

Is Atheism better than Christian or is it the opposite? Christianity is the better one of the two. I mean yes, Atheist might not have to worship God or do events they don't want to, but at the end of the day Christians come on top. If Atheists are correct on that after death there is nothing, and Christians are wrong about an eternity in Heaven then we both die and nothing happens. But if Christians are correct, then after death, Christians go to Heaven and Nonbelievers go to Hell. To be honest I would rather be a Christian than an Atheist because if Christian are correct, everyone other than Christians go to Hell. So why be an Atheist when nothing after death happens but when you're a Christian, go to Heaven and spend eternity in mansions and eating and being with the True God. So if you think this is completely wrong, then prove me wrong. You better get some research, 'cause I'm ready for ya.. xD
PowerPikachu21

Con

Prove to me that God exists.
Posted by missmedic 6 months ago
missmedic
From pro's point of view it is "believe or else". What the Christians call god, has to many descriptive failings, contradictions and limiting attributes to be a god. Whether a god does or does not exist has, as far as I am aware, had no substantial influence over my daily life. The only meaningful measure of a life is happiness. Whether there is a god or not has left my happiness unaffected. And so I wonder. Is the debate even worth it? What difference does it make? You don't need to own beliefs of any kind to establish scientific facts, observe and enjoy nature, or live a productive, moral, and useful life.
The more you know the less you believe........................
Posted by canis 7 months ago
canis
You do not have to "believe" in atheism...Its just there...What is "not there" is theism..
Posted by JimShady 7 months ago
JimShady
Pascal's Wager aint gonna do the trick... there's more to going to heaven than just believing in God. So, if God doesn't exist, than all the good works we did will be worth little more than nothing.
Posted by Hamza_mazin 7 months ago
Hamza_mazin
Hello,
I would like to join this debate.