CountCheechula
POPOO5560

Christianity is the total truth.

POPOO5560

CountCheechula

Pro

Hello, I am willing to defend the truth and nothing but the truth. I dare anyone to try to go up against not me, but the truth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. I would love to tear your points of stupidity to shreds. Me a man of God are willing to hopefully show you the light and rethink your way of thinking. I love all and I am a very liberal-christian. Many Christians are not truly followers of Christ and if all knew about Jesus people would treat others with more respect. Please ask me any questions you have and any points that make you not believe and I will be glad to assist you. God bless.
POPOO5560

Con

Ok tear my points :)

1) How do you certain that christianity is the truth? on what basis you say that? what makes christainity (you didnt mentioned what side you belong to which chruch) true and other religions are false?

2) How you can believe in something - the bible, that has been changed & curropted?

3) Why do you believe in the gospels to be true and at the same time the authors are unknowns?

4) Why do you believe Jesus as God and Jesus never claimed such a thing or say worship me, why you pray to him instead the father ?

i think its enough.....
CountCheechula

Pro

First thank you for offering to accept this debate and may peace be with you always,
The Bible has been changed and corrupted for quite some time and i do not dispute that. One part has not been corrupted that of the testimonies of Jesus. The authors of the gospel are known, his disciples and an investigator and a friend of Peter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. You can make a similar claim with that of Shakespeare novels. FYI I do not belong to any church and don't really care about organized religion because it is unnecessary. Jesus is the son of God, he is the only sinless human being to live on this planet, ever. All other religions don't have what mine has. Proof of a son a son of the true living God ;)
POPOO5560

Con

ME - 1) How do you certain that christianity is the truth?
PRO - All other religions don't have what mine has. Proof of a son a son of the true living God ;)

Tell us what religions dont have and you got it amaze us! i cant wait for the shock... "Proof of a son a son of the true living God" words in air... 1+1+1 = 1 !! by the way its true...

ME - 2) How you can believe in something - the bible, that has been changed & curropted?
PRO - One part has not been corrupted that of the testimonies of Jesus.

Evidence for that claim?

ME - 3) Why do you believe in the gospels to be true and at the same time the authors are unknowns?
PRO - The authors of the gospel are known, his disciples and an investigator and a friend of Peter, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

That is wrong. almost all bible scholars reject this views you have, so you believe in blind faith yep?

ME - 4) Why do you believe Jesus as God and Jesus never claimed such a thing or say worship me, why you pray to him instead the father ?
PRO - Jesus is the son of God, he is the only sinless human being to live on this planet, ever.

Thank you admitting that he is not God and he is only "son of God" (Adam Ephraim Solomon Jacob David all are sons of God in the bible) and he is human being, according to you he is sinless (which i dont agree from reading the bible..) anyway you saying that Jesus has quality of God? well go to Melchizedek:
Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, - Hebrews 7:3

he is greater than Jesus obviously... so worship him please.

i think it was habli babli debate
Posted by dynamicduodebaters 3 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
lol!
Posted by POPOO5560 3 years ago
POPOO5560
dynamicduodebaters
http://www.troll.me...

dont need christains gods attributes its a win win situation :D
Posted by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
The christian's gods attributes are contrsdictory
dynamicduodebaters
lol u can win this
Posted by POPOO5560 3 years ago
POPOO5560
Ok i withdraw :D
dynamicduodebaters
Yah :(
Posted by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
Damn :( this would have been a free win
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
CountCheechulaPOPOO5560Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was arrogant. Pro had BOP, failed to fulfill. Con had meh rebuttals, but better than Pro.
Vote Placed by Codedlogic 3 years ago
Codedlogic
CountCheechulaPOPOO5560Tied
Reasons for voting decision: An interesting though highly informal debate. Pro made several claims but failed to back any of them up. Con effectively rebutted each point. I'm giving conduct points to Con as they shrugged off the absurdity of Pros "tear your points" with a bit of humor. Also, Pros initial bit of preachiness didn't earn them any favors. I would encourage Pro to learn to use Premises to support their Conclusions in their future debates so their points aren't so easily rebutted.
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 3 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
CountCheechulaPOPOO5560Tied
Reasons for voting decision: BOP was on PRO and he never fulfilled it- easy win for con