Radioactive
Tvirus

Christianity is truth

Tvirus

Radioactive

Pro

Christianity is just based on everything you see. We both know God exists, your Allah and my Jehovah. Same god, but different beliefs. God told Abraham that him and Sarah would produce a son. He didn't mention Haggar, who was the servant. Sarah's distrust in god lead to that act. It was a foolish desicion, even she realized that. Next topic is Jesus. He was prophesised and he came. He was the messiah and the perfect lamb who washed our sins away.
Tvirus

Con

Okay first let me say try not that it's truth and that you can prove its true so try to prove why your religion is better . Second I'm atheist and I don't go around saying to Christians that there religion is fake . The third fact is that there is no 100% way to prove gods existence don't get me wrong if there was any hard evidence supporting god I would believe In him . So good luck my opponent .
Radioactive

Pro

Radioactive forfeited this round.
Tvirus

Con

My opponent forfeited why o here are my reasons why god may not exist .
1 . Of all the suffering of the world why would a god let this happen so many indecent people die for no good reason .
2 . The bible claims the earth is 6000 years old but scientist have proven the earth is 4 billion years .
3 . Evolution has been proven that we were just some animals that become lucky and grew intelligent and survived . While the bible says that we were Born humans
4 . Many people have claim gods real but were is the solid evidence if he's real we're I'd it if he was real he would hav shown himself by now .
Listen people and voters I may be an athirst but look at what happened my opponent forfeited and I, still here don't agree with me just see me as a victory or let my opponent who didn't try at all so please you don't have to be atheist to agree with me but I did not give up I kept trying. So thank you for giving me a chance .
Posted by jesusfreak22 3 years ago
jesusfreak22
Okay, so far neither opponent has made any solid claims. I really hope that Pro brings up interesting points in the last round.
Posted by A341 3 years ago
A341
As an atheist can I accept this or do you want a muslim?
Posted by A341 3 years ago
A341
Posted by A341 3 years ago
A341
Posted by RepublicanMan 3 years ago
RepublicanMan
Seriously? Is this really a debate right now? Christianity is not based around things you see...it's like any other religion; there's artwork, prayers and of course, a book, written some old guy.

I am Christian and respect your enthusiasm of the faith of Christ, but this is just really inappropriate.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
RadioactiveTvirusTied
Reasons for voting decision: No arguments made by pro and FF
Vote Placed by kingcripple 3 years ago
kingcripple
RadioactiveTvirusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit from pro. but pro had better spelling and grammar. Con's argument doesn't sway me yet pro didnt post any argument, just an opening statement that didn't really argue anything. My big question is why was this only a 2 round debate?
Vote Placed by MrJosh 3 years ago
MrJosh
RadioactiveTvirusTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO never offered any evidence for their claim, CON didn't need to refute anything to win arguments. Conduct for forfeit, both made errors in S&G, neither had sources.