Christianity rejects the Words of Christ: "A house divided..."

This debate has nothing to do with denomination, isms or schisms. The philosophical viewpoint of American Christianity is simple-

It rejects the sayings of Jesus outright.

As an example the Pro, (mine) argument will use the text Matthew 12:25. As always the Bible will be my weapon of choice. Con is welcome to use any resource available. And good luck Con.

It is a sin to have a division in the Church.
Denominations in Christianity is a form of heresy, and is not a means of practicing Christianity.

It is a sin to use the Lord's name in Vain, and to divide the Church weakens the faith of those who have not any. And int his way, those who destroy faith by using the Lords name in Vain are condemnable by their sins on Judgment day.

Therefor I accept this debate because Christianity by definition cannot reject the words of Christ.

Christianity is to accept the Wisdom of God into your life and your mind, and relish int he joy of such a thing, and to rejoice int eh perfect omnipotency of God's will and vision which is the only true form of perfect pertaining to our hope and happiness.

Con's opening should lift all believers to the very heights of heaven. But-

I live on the Earth. I need something more practical. Something that can be used to defend the faith. All practical Christians must strive to bring those Christians with their heads in the clouds back down to reality. How are the practical Christians to do this? By begging and pleading? Christians don't beg. No, there is a much better way. It is called-

We practical Christians will bring those impractical Christians into a dive. And as they are coming down from the clouds they gain more and more speed until their craft is brought under the Law of Compressibility. The impractical Christians as they are coming down will lose control. In this way the impractical cloud dwellers must face the enemy here on the ground.

Argument number 1:

Adam and Eve: "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." Galatians 5:9

Observation 1:
When Eve fell there were only two humans on Earth.
When Eve fell she took exactly half of the entire human race with her.

Observation 2:
It took some time for the serpent to talk Eve into committing sin.
Her act was not instantaneous

Observation 3:
When Adam came into contact with Eve, (after Eve's fall) he immediately followed her into sin.
a) Adam's sin, (unlike Eve's) was instantaneous
b) Eve's fall ended in taking the entire human race with her

Conclusion: "A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." Galatians 5:9

Cross reference Galatians 5:9 with 1 Corinthians 5:6 and Matthew 13:33

My opponent stipulates as a debate that, "Christianity rejects the word of God". His argument makes no such claim or indication.

Factually Adams sin was not instantaneous, as Eve needed to convince Adam to eat the Apple. He was immediately indulged in the fruit when it was handed to him, he must have communicated with his wife, and thus Convinced, as he states Eve was prior to him.

Second, my opponent cannot stipulate over the nature, being, nor person of the serpent to make these assertions. I can make many claims that the Serpent was not in fact a an animal, but instead a "thought process", which leaves a very distinct and impressing mark on the mind. One that is fearsome, sneaky, very potent in scent, and can search out weakness by their scents. And in this manner, like a snake the sin form an orgy in the mind.

As Adam was told, "Do not eat of the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and evil or you will surely die on that day.",
Adam told Eve instead, "You may not even touch the tree.".
So Eve did not deny God, she denied her husband, and then she was corrupted by her promiscuous nature.

Additionally. Factually, according o religious philosophy of all world history and culture. When one is no longer in the graces of God, and they do not seek life, and they do not partake in life as it was manifested and intended to be partaken in, One is then Dead already. Their life and mind are void of the fruits of Existence and thus they are barren like that which is only there to corrupt, Something that Has nothing to give but only searches from within to destroy.

Furthermore, Christianity by definition is equal to Islam and Yoga: Christianity is the acknowledgement, acceptance, and devotion of works which are pleasing to God. The hindu Sanskrit scriptures where Yoga originates says clearly, that Yoga: is the devotional services to God { they are not mere stretching, they are the endless performance of ones life in acknowledgement of God. ]. Islam by definition, is : True faith in God. Which means one must have devotional works to God or they had rejected his message and wisdom. And thus Christianity is the Same: One must believe that the wisdom of God is good and devote themselves to demonstrating that the wisdom of God sis most pleasing, enjoyable and fruitful.

That is Christianity and nothing else.

The Bible does not say to attend church. Comparing Catholicism to Christianity is a hypocritical act: you cannot judge God or a philosophy by those who claim they follow it but do not, claim they understand it but do not, claim they are anything that they are not. Furthermore, you cannot stipulate that these people who reject The Word of God are Christians.

Jesus Christ is the Wisdom of God. If you reject the Wisdom of God then you have rejected the Word. Therefor if you do not believe in Jesus, in his superior form as the Fist Act of God, Wisdom, then you are not a Christian. Christians by definition accept the Word of God, or they are not Christians.

therefor My opponent is confused. and this debate is won in favor by me, because of my opponents poor understanding of Christianity and grammar.

The subject at hand is going to be dealt with then we can address Con's grammar problems-

When sin entered the human race according to Genesis it was absolute and complete. All human beings fell because of Eve. First Eve fell which equaled one half of all humans at the time. Then Adam fell subsequent to Eve's falling. Adam's fall took down the other half of all the human beings at the time. Then all of Adam and Eve's offspring had the sin nature passed down to them. All of the human race fell immediately upon Eve's fall. My opponent is playing a word game. The Bible says-

"A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump."

Eve fell and the entire human race was infected by sin. We have no choice. Sin is our nature because we have been infected. Christ has said-

"A kingdom divided cannot stand."

The human race is united in sin. And we are still standing. We are all of us united by our sin nature. And we are at peace with that. It is only when the 'do gooders' start their preaching and teaching of repentance that the trouble starts.

The 'do gooders' should take a page out of Michael the Archangel's play book and-

"Bring not a railing accusation against Satan."

That is if the 'do gooders' desire peace.

again my opponent does not insinuate in any form that Christianity rejects the Word of God.

furthermore, man fell because Adam and Eve deviated form God in their acts, their behavior, their ambitions, desires and motivations.

these poor qualities of leadership, parenting, partnership, and lack of consideration for the self and the world, lead tot he collapse of humanities security and success.

My opponent is trying to play word games*

A kingdom divided cannot stand.

Mankind has never been divided. Language does not divide mankind. Racism does not divide mankind. Politics does not divide mankind. Religion does not divide mankind. Wealth and poverty does not divide mankind. War does not divide mankind. Disease of any kind, (even the ancient leprosy) does not divide mankind. Not even death can divide mankind.

We are one. Whatever happens to one of us happens to all of us.

If a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump then the Holy Ghost is much greater than all the leaven everywhere past/present/future all added up together. If even a little bit of the Holy Ghost enters anyone then...

War and Peace can never co-exist,

Christians must fight War to maintain the image of Peace. This is not hypocrisy.

Proverbs, " The Fear of God is to hate what God hates."
and " The Fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom."

One cannot come into Wisdom without first hating what God hates, or they do not truly acknowledge or accept wisdom for it itself. And one cannot come into Christianity without accepting the Holy Baptism, of the Waters of Heaven, Wisdom.

Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
Psalms 39:11 When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah.

Psalms 94:11 The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.

Psalms 144:4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Ecclesiastes 7:15 All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness.

Ecclesiastes 11:8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Romans 3:24 "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:"
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
that's pitiful prayers, when they are not guilty for their greed but instead for not considering instead what they can do instead of being a negative force in the world.

when a minimum wage can save several people in third world countries per hour, then you are guilty, not innocent,
not ignorant but arrogant,
when you support the drug trade leading to gun violence, as well as funding the underground sex trade.

The sinners prayer would be, is and an only be,
"Forgive me Lord for not searching for the light though I know I walk in darkness. This darkness is not glorifying except in that it proves your words to be true. it is not befitting or becoming to walk in the darkness and I will strive to look for you, obtain you, maintain you, and be mindful of your services to me always."

You cannot blame parents or friends, politics, religion, or any other world power or energy for your lack of consideration. Do not excuse neglectful boyfriends, politicians and rapists.
Posted by pivot 1 year ago
The Sinner's Prayer:

"Forgive me LORD for being born with green eyes."
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
You are interesting!!

Hebrews 3:11 "So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)"

Hebrews 3:12 "Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God."

Hebrews 3:13 "But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin."

Hebrews 3:14 "For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;"

Hebrews 3:15 "While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation."

Yes, learn Jesus while it is to day!

Adultery HUh?

Let God speak for himself, OK!

2 Peter 2:12 "But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;"

2 Peter 2:13 "And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;"

2 Peter 2:14 "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:"

2 Peter 2:15 "Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;"

2 Peter 2:16 "But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb !@#$%^&* speaking with man"s voice forbad the madness of the prophet."
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
Adultery is the hate of the Wisdom of God, and the neglect of reason, and the birth of death.

(*hormonal dysfunction, neglect, war, depression, abandonment, abuse, political injustice, neglect of famine, social neglect, disrespect, etc.. ) Adultery is the Cause, Foundation and purpose of all World Conflict.
Posted by pivot 1 year ago

What do you mean you hope that I learn Who Jesus is some day? Have you never read that every knee shall bow and every tough confess? By this everyone will learn Who Jesus is some day. Your power of debate is extremely weak. At least your grammar is good. But I am beginning to wonder that you do not believe that a kingdom divided cannot stand. Or even that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. We shall see...
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
Good Luck with that! I hope you learn Who Jesus is some day.
Posted by pivot 1 year ago
And grammar Con? Really? One can hardly decipher your last post because of all the grammatical errors. Basically Con your last post is meaningless.
Posted by pivot 1 year ago
Discussing scripture is what makes me happy.
Now I think you are asking where I get my thoughts and information. You must understand something by now ami, pivot is a Christian Vandal. pivot forces his way into the established Christian City of Theology in order to destroy it. pivot is vandalizing Christian theology. pivot is not interested in looting so pivot cannot be bought off. Not even friendship will buy off pivot.

In this debate pivot is tearing into Adam and Eve. pivot is timing himself to see how long it takes to destroy the theology that surrounds the truth. For example, it took the serpent a certain amount of time to get Eve to accept the forbidden fruit. But it only took Eve a fraction of that time to get Adam to accept the forbidden fruit.

Here is another example: It takes time to get the sugar. And then you got to get the spoon. Then you got to dip the spoon into the sugar, or pour the sugar into the spoon. This takes time. But when the sugar comes into contact with the hot coffee in the cup the reaction is instantaneous. The sugar immediately liquefies and the entire cup of coffee is transformed even though it still looks and smells the same.
Posted by amigodana 1 year ago
Any time we discuss scripture it is always a good thing.

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Do I want you to be happy? What kind of question is that?

Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God."

As you can see through this scripture, that as believers "we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.".

WHERE do you get the rest of that?