BIBLETHUMPER
gryephon

Christianity should be eliminated.

BIBLETHUMPER

Con

Everyone has freedom of religion, if any disagree feel free to TRY and prove me wrong.
gryephon

Pro

Well, I actually accepted this debate in error. But after thinking about it, I'll go ahead to continue on, maybe I or we might learn something. Eventually all Christians have to think about these responses for our Lord.

So my basic arguments are
1). Religion causes hate, notably with Christians are the gays.
2) It has been known to cause wars (e.g. crusades)
3) known to cause death (capital punishment, and OT Law ain't exactly friendly to children that have cursed their parents either)
4) Does make women submissive to man.
5) Does approve of slavery
6) It is a source of terrorism. Ranging from the KKK, the Army Of God, the Centennial Olympic Park bombing,
BIBLETHUMPER

Con

yeah but its unconstittutional
gryephon

Pro

If Christianity should be eliminated and the constitution is causing problems, get a paper shredder and send the document on through. Most people on the planet are not Americans, so to them the constitution is nothing more but paper to them. The constitution is based on American opinions. Your argument is simply irrelevant to most people.

American people are changing. A lot of Americans now days hate the founding fathers, a lot were slave owners. And I wouldn't list them friendly to gay community either. You know President John Adams said “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” In this generation you'll see Christians going to school, and then coming out atheists, and a lot of it has to do with a speculation that you evolved from a rock. Morality here is off too, school shootings causes complications with gun laws, crime has been on the rise, people abort there babies, and gays pollute marriage with their debased mind. The fact that the current constitution will be dismantled is certain, it's simply just a matter of what generation will do it... It's simply inadequate for an Immoral Secular nation, which is what America is becoming.

So even if your argument has any weight, it's only temporary.

Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
sorry! i didnt know thats ok
Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
sorry! i didnt know thats ok
Posted by persianimmortal 1 year ago
persianimmortal
This should be interesting...haha
Posted by gryephon 1 year ago
gryephon
I mean I guess I could debate this, but I think your after an actual secularist. Either way is fine.
Posted by gryephon 1 year ago
gryephon
I accepted this debate in error, for some reason I thought you were pro.
Posted by BIBLETHUMPER 1 year ago
BIBLETHUMPER
Yep
Posted by SNP1 1 year ago
SNP1
Do we have to argue that Christianity should be forcefully eliminated?