wolf24
Samitshim

Christianity

wolf24 has forfeited round #2.

wolf24

Pro

I'm taking the stance for Christianity and its open for whoever want's to refute. Good luck and you start.
Samitshim

Con

Since most Christians don't know the full definition of athiesm, I feel it is right to say this; athiesm is a lack of belief of a god or gods, normally confused as a religion or satanism.
THE CONCEPT OF GOD - I see no reason to consider yourself as a slave. (maybe because The Bible condones slavery; "Exodus 21:20: If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.") Have you heard the paradox: if god can do anything, can he make a rock he can't hold? When god said "let there be light", where's the light source? I doesn't matter what god is capable of, that's logically impossible.
CLOSURE QUESTION - How long until god wakes up? Why does poverty, disease, war, etc, still exist?
Posted by wolf24 2 months ago
wolf24
the time beat me by the MINUTE! dang it!! sorry about that I finished my argument like 15 seconds late. seriously. Just post something quick to get the round over with. and well start on the next round. sound good?
Posted by Samitshim 2 months ago
Samitshim
Not a satanist, but I would prefer to chill with Satan rather than a murderous perfectionist. Satan isn't all bad, he just disagreed with what God said.
Posted by wolf24 2 months ago
wolf24
@vi_spex
atheism: lack of belief of a gods.
Theism: belief in God.
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
vi_spex
atheism is disbelief.. is belief.. is a theism