UndyingHarmony
Ja50n

Christians and Atheists should be friends.

UndyingHarmony

Pro

Christians and atheist should stop fighting. I mean all you guys fight about is religion compared to evolution, Science compared to the bible, How God is fake, How Atheists will burn in hell, Why God lets bad happens to good people, stuff like that. I respect Atheists as who they are. Same with us Christians.

It's just tiring to see the same people fight about the same thing over and over again. Can't we just all agree in one subject?

As a pro, I will make this debate friendly to all readers. I will not insult/attack anyone nor any belief he or she is committed to.

It is up to the Con/Against if he or she would choose to accept this in the first round (Acceptance) or not. As long as he would open up his mind and his heart to the debate.
I'll respect him or her.
Ja50n

Con

Sorry I accidentally clicked to debate for pro. oops ;P
Just some reference notes for the future

Christians - The Christians ill be referring to are those who passionately go to church each Sunday and hold a firm personal belief that god is real. (Basically this is excluding the 80% of Christians who attend church)

Atheists - Someone who actively beliefs there is no god and is constantly rejecting any theory of a higher being than humans)

Anyway I agree that that atheists and Christians should be friends but it would not be possible because of the differences between the two religions. (if you count atheism as a religion) because their habitus (view on the world) would collide and cause conflict and disagreement between both parties. What makes matters worse is that neither Christians or Atheists would admit that their "friend's" religion makes more sense than their own. An example we can compare this to is politics far-right hand members can not agree about certain topics with far-left hand members because they simply won't back down as a matter of pride. If Christians and Atheists can finally respect each other religions they may be associates but definitely not friends because they can not talk about something both parties have a passion in.

Wishing for an awesome debate ;D
UndyingHarmony

Pro

lol I agree.

cheers
Ja50n

Con

lol i agree that you agree
UndyingHarmony

Pro

UndyingHarmony forfeited this round.
Ja50n

Con

Ja50n forfeited this round.