telisw37
SONOFGOD2013

Christians do not follow Christ, The Bible or the God of bible. Christ was NOT a Christian.

SONOFGOD2013

telisw37

Pro

Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge. Sottish means STUPID! How can a stupid religion called Christianty allegally based on the bible be correct? When EVERYTHING ABOUT "CHRISTIANTY' IS FALSE!? ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE?

SONOFGOD2013

Con

Wait what?
telisw37

Pro

https://www.google.com...

Or we could ask did God change His Sabbath day?

Exo_20:8, Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 
Exo_20:10, But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo_20:11, For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Exo_31:13, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
Exo_31:14, Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Exo_31:15, Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
Exo_31:16, Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Exo_35:2, Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD: whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
Exo_35:3, Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.
Lev_16:31, It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.
Lev_19:3, Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

SONOFGOD2013

Con

So did you just change the question?
telisw37

Pro

Are you sottish?
SONOFGOD2013

Con

What's Does Sottish mean?
telisw37

Pro

Sottish=Stupid!
5530. sakal `58;
Strong's Concordance
sakal: a fool
Original Word: סָכָל
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: sakal
Phonetic Spelling: (saw-kawl')
Short Definition: fool
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from sakal
Definition
a fool
NASB Translation
fool (5), foolish (1), stupid (1).

Brown-Driver-Briggs
סָכָל noun masculine fool (on formation compare LagBN 48): — Jeremiah 5:21; Ecclesiastes 2:19; Ecclesiastes 7:17; Ecclesiastes 10:3 (twice in verse); Ecclesiastes 10:14; plural adjective סְכָלִיםJeremiah 4:22.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
foolish, sottish

From cakal; silly -- fool(-ish), sottish.

see HEBREW cakal

Forms and Transliterations
וְהַסָּכָ֖ל והסכל כְּשֶׁסָּכָ֥ל כשסכל סְכָלִים֙ סָכָ֑ל סָכָ֔ל סָכָ֖ל סָכָ֥ל סכל סכלים kə·šes·sā·M33;āl kəšessāM33;āl keshessaChal sā·M33;āl saChal sāM33;āl sə·M33;ā·lîm sechaLim səM33;ālîm vehassaChal wə·has·sā·M33;āl wəhassāM33;āl
Links
Interlinear Greek • Interlinear Hebrew • Strong's Numbers • Englishman's Greek Concordance •Englishman's Hebrew Concordance • Parallel Texts
Englishman's Concordance
Strong's Hebrew 5530
7 Occurrences

kə·šes·sā·M33;āl — 1 Occ.
sā·M33;āl — 4 Occ.
sə·M33;ā·lîm — 1 Occ.
wə·has·sā·M33;āl — 1 Occ.

http://biblehub.com...
SONOFGOD2013

Con

What? What are you saying dude
telisw37

Pro

Jer_4:22, For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
SONOFGOD2013

Con

Man I just think you don't understand the bible.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
You are welcome. Anytime.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Thank you for proving my point buddy!
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Are you stupid? When did I ever claim to be Christian. If you have no guts, log off.
When did i ever ask you, for approval? Again are you sottish or a hater who lies?
Do you speak for debate.org. Are you bias or staff of this website? Why dont you step to the plate so i can smash you too. Who care if bias haters never vote honestly anyway. Or folks read my words and realize that the religion of their youth is a lie and they actually serve SATAN. LIKE YOU. They me because i expose the 99.9% of all religions who babble bible lies.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
Nope just thought you should know how everyone feels about ya on this website. I know your the type of person that thinks everything about you is pure gold... but the majority disagree's with you.. even your fellow Christians! So posting random bible verses has gotten you nowhere. We all think you are barking mad! But I think you are probably just rude and anti social!
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Hey Finalfan mad? Because you are wrong and got nothing! Takes a troll to know a troll!
I say ,weak sorry wimpy people name call when desperate and lacking an intelligent response when proven wrong!
Or does that just make you stupid=Sottish!
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
classy response spoken like a true troll!
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Matthew 7:6 | Read whole chapter | See verse in context
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Posted by telisw37 2 years ago
telisw37
Hey Finalfan you Mother is a troll!
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
@telisw37: Your new nickname is "Westborough" or "Mega Troll"! Which do you prefer?
Posted by XLAV 2 years ago
XLAV
I can't tell if you are a troll or a fvcking crazy person.
Vote Placed by OtakuJordan 2 years ago
OtakuJordan
telisw37SONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Really the only thing to vote on here is conduct, as neither had a legitimate argument, and that clearly goes to Con.
Vote Placed by MrJosh 2 years ago
MrJosh
telisw37SONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Not much here other than poor conduct.
Vote Placed by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
telisw37SONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Vote bomb!!!!! WoooHoooo
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 2 years ago
PiercedPanda
telisw37SONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Only one with an argument. Neither get's points for conduct, because both were rude.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
telisw37SONOFGOD2013Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't think either side established anything here. While burden of proof is on pro, con did nothing. Pro however was rude, conduct point to con.