brb_polls
Kaeli

Christie Or Rubio

brb_polls

Pro

Who is better... Marco Rubio or Chris Christie?
Kaeli

Con

Marco Rubio is a very promising candidate that is proud of himself and you country's people. His family came from small beginnings, and Mr. Rubio did not have the best upbringing thanks to his family's situation. I think Rubio is a great choice because he has faith in our country even though Obama has inflicted heavy damage over the years. Rubio know how to defend himself, his family, and his country. He is honest and he is not far-fetched. Rubio is a reasonable and simple man and knows the difference between possible and impossible. He also knows how to collaborate with others to make good things happen. He his a reliable influence for all of us and can teach us many things and innovate and improve America, as well as inspire other developing countries. I strongly recommend Marco Rubio.

Kaeli M Negron
Age:12
Thornton, CO
brb_polls

Pro

brb_polls forfeited this round.
Kaeli

Con

Kaeli forfeited this round.
brb_polls

Pro

brb_polls forfeited this round.
Kaeli

Con

Kaeli forfeited this round.
Posted by traylzac 1 year ago
traylzac
Are you a Christie or Rubio supporter so I know which side I'm going to argue for/against.