Christmas Should Be Banned Forever

Oak19 has forfeited round #1.

Christmas should be banned in every country in the world
God is not real
Santa Claus is not real
All Christmas characters are not real.
50% of mental health issues start before the age of 14
Half of mental health conditions begin by age 14, and 75% of mental health conditions develop by age 24
courtesy of
Its a disgrace that everyone puts their children's health at risk
Letting them have whatever they want shows a lack of care toward your kids
Don't let them have whatever they want
this will be sent to congress
If I win this debate
Show your care for your own kids
Do not let them watch cartoons at all
If you do,
its a sign that you let mental health issues take over your child.
End Christmas Now
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS 3 months ago
if you want to prevent all health and mental health issues ban things like Christmas, cartoons, and education
if you ben all that, that means you are a loving and caring parent
Christians are the worst kind of parents ever
on one side, they let them so, think, say, and eat whatever they want
and on the other, they beat the daylights out of them.
I meant that believing in fictional cartoons and fake stuff can cause mental health issues
the online source just studies mental health in America.
Christmas should be banned
if you actually care for your kids
you would not allow your family and kids to eat, think ,do , say whatever they want
because it could be a potential threat
the winner is nomorechristmas
Posted by Oak19 3 months ago
If you do not grant leniency for this I understand.

I just ask that you consider I did have the full intention of posting my argument on time and had my computer did not have lag which can be problematic when you only have 30 minutes to write/create an argument with very limited character spaces, and I had managed to press the right button. I would likely have made it.

Posted by Oak19 3 months ago
I did not intend to forefeit round one. I was about to post my argument however, because my computer was slow and I misclicked a button I just ran out of time. Please look at my argument in the comments below and consider giving me leniency for this error on my part. thank you.
Posted by Oak19 3 months ago
Christmas should not banned. The link between Christmas and developing Mental health problems, is low or even non-existent. Christmas and developing mental health problems is a correlation and a weak one at best. Correlation does not = causation. While the statistics about mental health are accurate, his source does not suggest that mental health problems are caused by, my opponent is partially inaccurate about the existence of Santa Claus. While people do agree that a man delivering presents using a sled and flying reindeer is most likely not real, there was a historical Santa who was a monk named St.Nicholas. St. Nicholas did not have flying reindeer or a sled but he did have a kind and loving heart. He is said to have given away most of his wealth to help the poor and sick. Even if my opponent attempted to dispute this, the first amendment of the united states, the country it is likely my opponent lives in protects freedom of religion in first amendment.
Posted by TheBenC 3 months ago
This site should permanently IP ban people like this. Pure trolling.