rstreeter13
Deadpool_is_god

Christmas starts too early

Deadpool_is_god

rstreeter13

Con

I think that christmas starts at a good time. It starts getting people in the spirit of christmas. I'm not saying to start celebrating christmas while your buying your halloween candy but, I think that early to mid november is a good time to listen to a couple christmas songs but don't forget Thanksgiving!
Deadpool_is_god

Pro

I accept your challenge. I believe Christmas is celebrated at the correct time.
rstreeter13

Con

Thank you for accepting my argument. I do believe that christmas starts too early because why start advertising christmas while people are out buying their halloween candy. Then, the day after halloween there is so many christmas ads that people will get tired of Christmas before Thanksgiving even rolls around. I believe that you shouldn't start advertising Christmas until late November or early December.
I believe Christmas shouldn't be celebrated so early because people should be celebrating the other holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving. Right after thanksgiving people go crazy for the best deals just for Christmas. It gets kind of crazy.

I turn the debate over to you :)
Deadpool_is_god

Pro

Well, that is very true. But during Christmas time, there is always a huge rush to buy gifts for your loved ones. I agree with you saying it should be celebrated a little later but when will everybody have time to buy their decorations and gifts when everybody rushes at the same time? Selling Christmas things now allows you to take your time and buy your things leisurely.
rstreeter13

Con

rstreeter13 forfeited this round.
Deadpool_is_god

Pro

What do I do now?
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
rstreeter13Deadpool_is_godTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture