ilee24
Daniel_B

Christopher Nolan should make the next James Bond movie

Started: 10/23/2015 Category: Movies

ilee24

Pro

This is a 2 round debate as the first round is for accepting the challenge. I am very excited to see how this goes down. Good luck
Daniel_B

Con

See you in round 2
ilee24

Pro

Christopher Nolan is one of the most imaginative directors of our time he has made many movies from the depth of the Dark Knight trilogy to the originality of inception he has a mind for modern day darkness. seeing that Specter is the final James Bond movie with MGM's contract with Sony, it is a perfect time for Christopher to step up and take the golden role as director. Nolan has publicly stated his desire to helm a future Bond film and his existing relationship with Warner Bros. would appear to be a solid foundation on which to build. His five previous films with the studio have grossed more than $3.2 billion combined worldwide, so the box office ceiling is pretty high (http://www.hngn.com...).

Thank you
Luck goes to my opponent
Daniel_B

Con

Daniel_B forfeited this round.
ilee24

Pro

It is a shame my opponent forfeited, hopefully he was just busy, I am very sad how this went.
Daniel_B

Con

Im sorry as well, I was having computer problems during this time period so I was unable to participate, I apologize