NarutoArsenal
Tim98

Chuck Norris Jokes (I know there's already one, but for the sake of humour)

NarutoArsenal

Pro

Yes, I know there's already a Chuck Norris debate but because the debates are just for humour, here's another one. Please don't get mad at me!

Here are the rules:
Every round, you get to post to a maximum of five Chuck Norris Jokes. The debate starts in Round 2. Bad Language are not allowed.

I wish my opponent good luck!
Tim98

Con

Thanks for allowing me to do this debate, it is going to be fun.
We will be allowed to have 20 jokes total right?
NarutoArsenal

Pro

Yeah, a total of 20 jokes each.

Here we go:
Chuck Norris once wrestled a fifty metre snake, and then he realized he was just masturbating.

Chuck Norris threw a grenade at a gang of terrorists and they all died. 5 seconds later, the grenade went off.

Jesus could walk on water. Big deal. Chuck Norris can swim on land.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Chuck Norris is called logic.

Chuck Norris eats gummy bears and shits out grizzly bears.
Tim98

Con

Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
The real reason Hitler killed himself is because he found out that Chuck Norris is Jewish.
Chuck Norris tells Simon what to do.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.
Tough men eat nails. Chuck Norris does all his grocery shopping at Home Depot.
NarutoArsenal

Pro

Chuck Norris was signing an autograph for a little boy.
"How old are you little boy?"
"I'm 5 years old"
Chuck Norris said, "When I was your age I was 7."

Santa Claus goes to the mall to sit on Chuck Norris lap

Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Once the cop pulled over Chuck Norris....the cop was lucky to leave with a warning.

Some kids pee their name in snow. Chuck Norris pees his name in concrete.
Tim98

Con

What was going through the mind of all of Chuck Norris's victims before they died? His shoe.

The phrase "made by Chuck Norris" is imprinted beneath the surface of China.

When Chuck Norris gives you the peace sign, he is not offering peace. He's telling you how many seconds you have to run.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Chuck Norris doesn't dial the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone.
NarutoArsenal

Pro

NarutoArsenal forfeited this round.
Tim98

Con

I'm not going to post any jokes this round because that would give me an unfair advantage.
NarutoArsenal

Pro

NarutoArsenal forfeited this round.
Tim98

Con

Thanks for doing the chuck Norris joke contest. Also, nice jokes, I was going to use the Optimus prime one, the grenade one (The way I would've said it is chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 50 people... Then it exploded.), the logic one, and maybe the concrete one.
I have decided to post my jokes this round, because this debate is about humor, but I will only post five. You are allowed to post up to ten chuck Norris jokes in the comments if you want.
The phrase "Made by Chuck Norris" is imprinted beneath the surface of China
When Chuck Norris gives you the peace sign, it is not a peace offering, it's the number of seconds you have to run.
Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel and Arnold Schwarzenegger have all died and are in Heaven. Each of them hope to occupy the seat next to God. God asks Vin Diesel why he thinks he should have the seat and Vin replies, "I believe... I should have the seat because of the virtuosity in my toughness and pride." Arnie says, "I believe... that I should be the one sitting next to you because of all my achievements." God then turns to Chuck Norris, who replies with, "I believe... you are sitting in my seat."
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch a cyclops between the eye.
Chuck Norris once went to mars. Thats why there is no signs of life.
Chuck Norris is the only person on the planet that can kick you in the back of the face.
Posted by Tim98 4 years ago
Tim98
Sorry for posting the china joke twice, I messed up. Also, if there are any spectators watching who know any funny chuck Norris jokes that we did not post, please post them in the comments.
Posted by NarutoArsenal 4 years ago
NarutoArsenal
When I mean bad language that includes: racist language and the word f*ck and c*nt. Sh*t is the only word allowed just for the sake of Chuck Norris.
Posted by Tim98 4 years ago
Tim98
Good luck