EllisAgeless
Outplayz

Church Bodies Of Christ

EllisAgeless has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

EllisAgeless

Pro

Women and girls our church bodies should not have any defiles, demons or devils. Practicing abstinences, purifications and holiness will heal and clean our church bodies.
Outplayz

Con

Women and ... "girls" can do whatever they want with their bodies. To be defiled, the defiler should be jailed. Demons and devils only exist in your mind... maybe why you look like one. Practicing moderation is always a good trait to have, and usually leads to a healthier lifestyle, but you are not god, a ruler, a nothing... one can live how they want and their bodies will remain clean as long as they shower.

Actually, taking a shower and using good shampoo will keep you clean, and maybe a comb. How can you give advice when you look like you just woke up behind a garbage can?

Since you have not defined anything... i will just say what is on my mind until you make a meanignful... anything. You sir, seem like an unclean pedo, and should take a shower in jail.
Posted by Forever23 2 months ago
Forever23
CON is a f@g
Posted by Outplayz 1 year ago
Outplayz
Criminals have no rights... just remember that.
Posted by EllisAgeless 1 year ago
EllisAgeless
My rights as a citizen of this country.
Posted by CaptainScarlet 1 year ago
CaptainScarlet
This fella is batpoop crazy, and more than a little sinister.
Posted by malalo75 1 year ago
malalo75
Whoa .... I just looked at the links he has on his profile.
Scary stuff. I really hope no one has been hurt by his delusions and absurdities.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
From his website
" I will declare some my wives and some my girlfriends forever. Also, be it known that in heaven, I have thousands of wives. Thousands and thousands of girlfriends. Today, I am inviting still women and girls. Non-virgins and virgins."

I am going to take the necessary steps to report you to the appropriate authorities.
Posted by ThinkBig 1 year ago
ThinkBig
"I believe in the children of the resurrection (Luke 20:34-36). I believe that I am the marriage lamb and that my invitations are true and right. I believe that I can invite seventy-five hundreds women and girls."

That is rather disturbing. Especially the last sentence.
Posted by CaptainScarlet 1 year ago
CaptainScarlet
It is babble.
Posted by malalo75 1 year ago
malalo75
Ellis, I'm not sure what subject you want to debate, it is unclear what exactly you have a "pro" stance on.
Your text also brings a few questions:
Why did you start your challenge with "Women and girls"? Are you targeting them specifically?
What exactly is a "Church body"?
Can you define what are "defiles, demons or devils"?