BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
SuperTrooper44

Churches Are Slaughtering America's Children for not believing in christmas, Churches Will Be Bombed

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Every church in America should be bombed because according to the fact that 56,000,000 people die every year, 19% of children since 1998 have been senselessly slaughtered for not believing in Christmas.

If it's about the lives and safety of America's children, Every church in America should be bombed.
If 19% percent of children in America have been senselessly slaughtered, Every church in America should be bombed.
If not believing in Christmas gets you slaughtered, Every church in America should be bombed and Christmas should be banned because Children should have a right to have his or her own beliefs and feelings than others.

If you, a parent, pastor, priest, or a church-goer tells your child "You should be ashamed of yourself" you are a bad influence in their life, also you are against their will.
If you don't allow your child to have his or her feelings or beliefs, you are against the child's will.

The Transgender Lites song link:
https://www.youtube.com...
SuperTrooper44

Con

Hello, its nice to meet you

Even though churches do slaughter our children, churches can't be bombed because it would traumatize our kids to believe in the truth, and that hurts other people. justice is not real.
You can say that they should,can, and will be bombed, but...... It would not justify the means of society
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

I never said that bombing every church in America and telling them the truth traumatizes children, All I said is that churches should be bombed and children should be honored, That's all.

Truth does not traumatize children
It just doesn't!
SuperTrooper44

Con

How come you never said it, it's in your argument.

Also, what about the funds of military?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

"How come you never said it, it's in your argument.
Also, what about the funds of military?"
You are completely idiotic, When I Said I never said that truth traumatized children, I meant it, not take it for granted and made a completely ignorant statement
Also, the military would be funded by our government, about it, is that whenever every single missile that drops off, the military is funded millions of dollars so they can make a difference.

It is clearly not in my argument, you refused to look at my argument, only assumed that "I said it"
and you failed to refute my arguments
SuperTrooper44

Con

Against the child's will?
Honoring them and loving them is against your will because you may say that they are loving and graceful to them, but, surely you can't prove that love is not against the child's will. If you honor them, you traumatized them to feel like monsters out of some kind of horror movie, waiting to die.
If it is against the child's will
It is, it is love.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 8 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
The con did not refute my argument, also, this is not a troll debate.
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Waiting for SuperTrooper44