Circumcision is wrong and useless.

HeyNowYourAkeemstar has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Im pro uncircumcision. Debate me.

I am debating for circumcision specifically Muslim circumcision.
First I will admit the challenges I have that go against me. Pain it causes getting circumcised and the way it may effect a man's manhood in terms of sex life.

Both these arguments are countered in terms of the benefits the members would get if what they were practising religiously had basis. It depends on what kind of reality your considering being real. If it's about mainstream science I will not argue for that as I think it's more genuine to support the circumcised mens views and beliefs. I will argue for Islam and it's cosmology and how circumcision is a rule that should help a man within that world.

I will never argue for fgm it is straightforwardly bad.
Posted by CuriousFear 1 month ago
I'm Muslim and circumcised and there is no problem with my penis.